Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stars..Battery Theme

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Default Stars..Battery Theme
    Here it what i did this evening,.

Hope you guys like it & Enjoy it

GET IT HERE
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...o=file&id=1233

THIS Following one is a Concept i havent made this it take a long time to put out 17 of these..let me know what yu guys think ... i think it looks relle good on the phone but its bit Girliie!

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...o=file&id=1183
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -starbyjc.png   -starbyjc-10.png  
    Last edited by jayc7176; 2007-10-22 at 10:45 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jayc7176 For This Useful Post:

GLuv12 (2007-10-24)

can u show me how to put a icon to my iphone

I really dig the style of the images that you do. I had your original sphere battery on my iphone since the fist time I saw it, then I saw the smile battery. It fits my theme even better. I downloaded it and saw there were only 10 images when the battery uses 17. I figured no big deal and I just dupliated a few to make enough files. Then when I loaded it I saw that it was left justified instead of centered. I don't have the first idea on how to edit the image myself. I was wondering if it is a work in progress. Do you plan on making the other 7 images? And if so any chance you could center it? I hope it's not out of line or me to make a request like that, but you seem to enjoy makin the images anyway. Alright thanks.
    Peace
    mikeyg

Be the ball...

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GLuv12 View Post
    I really dig the style of the images that you do. I had your original sphere battery on my iphone since the fist time I saw it, then I saw the smile battery. It fits my theme even better. I downloaded it and saw there were only 10 images when the battery uses 17. I figured no big deal and I just dupliated a few to make enough files. Then when I loaded it I saw that it was left justified instead of centered. I don't have the first idea on how to edit the image myself. I was wondering if it is a work in progress. Do you plan on making the other 7 images? And if so any chance you could center it? I hope it's not out of line or me to make a request like that, but you seem to enjoy makin the images anyway. Alright thanks.

Thanks for the input Gluv12 .... It is allready getting Worked on the size is a problem i ran into when it was centered it won't show cus the image Size issue but i think i finally have the hang of it.. i will be updateing it soon. . hopefully this time it will be centered < And i will try to make it in different colors too . SO that we all Can Enjoy .. Will do this Will Email u once its done.