Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Carbon Fiber

Default Carbon Fiber
    My newest summerboard theme. Designed specifically for Summerboard 3 on 1.1.1. It may or may not work/look correct on previous versions. In SMBPrefs, turn everything on except Dim Wallpaper.

Get it here when it's approved.

Attached is a wallpaper you can assign while using this theme, so that your lock screen matches your springboard.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -carbonfiberwp.jpg  
    Last edited by kylgore; 2007-10-22 at 02:45 AM. Reason: Attached wallpaper for lockscreen.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kylgore For This Useful Post:

CD65 (2007-10-23), conspiracy (2008-08-07), eclectric (2007-10-24), Elektrikblack (2008-08-18)

Thanks for this one! It's a beautiful theme and I have it installed now. I love it and just wanted to say that you did a magnificent job with it! Easily my top-rated theme!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Very nice looking. Good Job. Just curious why you didn't add text to the icons.

love the dock, very very nicely done!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Very Nicely Done!
    i mess around with this kinda Stuff i can Deff See you put a lot of time!!

Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by bgattis View Post
    Very nice looking. Good Job. Just curious why you didn't add text to the icons.
    I prefer it with the text under the icons as well. It's just a matter of switching Hide Icon Labels off in Summerboard.

Now this is the best dock Ive seen in a long time. Great Job

wow this carbon fiber theme pwns mine.... nice job
    Rampage
    Back To The Basics

You should have made icons for people with an iPod Touch also: I easily fixed this though by renaming "Phone" to "Contacts" and "iPod" to "Music"...those were the closest things to match those icons really. With that little fix, it's my new favorite theme, I just wish I didn't have to rearrange the dock to be more like the iPhone setup.

Best Theme I have seem!

I would like to make the Safai and Installer icon for the dock bar, I have been trying ir but I did not obtain a good result. ¿Could you indicate me how to do that?

Best Regards!

I know this is an old thread but I was wondering if we can get this there on iPhone 3G v2.0.1

all you need to do is access your iphones files and drop this theme in... search for a how to... theres' tons
    "Search" is your friend

I have this working perfectly on my 2.0.1