Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elevator Theme

Default Elevator Theme
    I had an idea but I have no graphics skills. I thought I'd show the concept just in case anyone liked the idea. Keep in mind, I'm no good at graphics and I only made this as a concept, not as a usable theme.

Let me know what you think of the idea. Unfortunately, there are limitations...the calendar being an obvious one...and of course the order of icons.

Anyway, here it is...the Elevator Theme.

Ahahahahahaha! That's actually all kinds of awesome!

Totally obscure. I never would have thought of an elevator.

Unfortunately, my graphic skills would produce pretty much what you've done up with, so I'll be no help in improving it.

I hope someone picks this idea up and runs with it.
    cash removed my sig of a donation link.

http://smokebubbles.wordpress.com
    "Brewin' and 'quein' since last Tuesday."

Default Summerboard
    Attached is the Summerboard version of this along with the PSD for the icons. The buttons might need to be a bit larger and it would be sweet if someone could put an effect on there that made them look more like buttons attached to the metal. Perhaps a bubble effect that made it look like it was coming out at you. Also my key/lock sucks...and my alarm bell sucks. And the light up effect sucks. Haha! The only reason I'm attaching the file is cause I already had it so might as well.

EDIT: two zip files attached because the filesize was too big.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I like it. Completely random!

Nice idea.

Like a broken watch has the correct time twice a day, your calendar will be right once a month!

Quote Originally Posted by stitchwod View Post
    Nice idea.

Like a broken watch has the correct time twice a day, your calendar will be right once a month!
    HAHA! My thoughts exactly...that's why I had to put the calendar downstairs and move installer in it's place.

wow..nice...this is good...

Great idea.
    I'll look into a "pressed" look =D

Quote Originally Posted by Dash-2 View Post
    Great idea.
    I'll look into a "pressed" look =D
    awesome, let me know if you can come up with anything.

This theme really gave me a lift! I hope you rise up and make it happen. Don't let naysayers give you the shaft or press your buttons! It has its ups and downs, but it's a great idea.
    I'm so glad I don't have to meet The Internet People.

Quote Originally Posted by mcdj View Post
    This theme really gave me a lift! I hope you rise up and make it happen. Don't let naysayers give you the shaft or press your buttons! It has its ups and downs, but it's a great idea.
    Oh, boooooooooooooooo!
    cash removed my sig of a donation link.

http://smokebubbles.wordpress.com
    "Brewin' and 'quein' since last Tuesday."

Quote Originally Posted by mcdj View Post
    LMAO