Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: VistaPerfection

Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 224 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slick123456 View Post
    im sorry but ur instructions i didnt quite get all the help i needed

how do you add the dock and stuff where you put that and where do i need to put the wallpaper at on the iphone in ssh

i have add 6 directorys with computer,documents,games,etcc.. in both winscp(ssh) and in the catagories app on iphone and when i did that and added the pictures i hit restart sb and i got the new icons and directorys but not the windows xp theme plz help thanks i really like this theme btw

nvm i figured the wallpaper out

how do you change the lock screen wall paper and slider to the ones you provided threw ssh i cant get customize to work on my phone thanks in advance
    Sorry Man But You Need Customize For The Slides And Stuff To Work Bro.
    When And If You Get Customize Working, Go To Var/root/Library/Customize And Add The Sliders And Stuff To The Corresponding Folders.

iPhone? More like MyPhone gavko's Avatar
    Thanks

if u know where to look you dont need customize.just replace main slider image in springboard images and one of original wallpapers in wallpaper folder...EBL great work man... i love it.i just wanna figure out how to set icon so i dont have do do unhiding/hiding over and over after every change on my springboard. would be nice if apple let you even chose spot where to put app so u can have "blank" spots. man imagine how sick it would look if those gadgets weather clock and notes really worked.that would be niiiice. thanks again pal

oh adn any idea how to "clean up/allign" alarm clock icon on top dock? it doesnt allign with second box from right. u know what i mean
    Last edited by gavko; 2008-04-11 at 06:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

oo ok thanks for the quick response but nice job btw and all the ways to get customize to work for 1.1.4 have not worked for me i get to the spickey chicken and it never loads like they say it should it just crashes over and over again

Thanks

first you have to check permissions and another thing is u have to have some customize stuff already in customize folders to get customize load up. install some of the customize themes from installer before running it. adn it always crashes first 3 times after you install it...and dunno if you know but u need the custom version of customize not just 2.1 i think its called 2.1(custom 2) or something like that.try to google source what provides it

slick but its very easy find those files in iphone browser or whatever you use to browse your iphone and just replace original files with whatever you want.
    Last edited by gavko; 2008-04-11 at 06:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following User Says Thank You to gavko For This Useful Post:

slick123456 (2008-04-12)

Quote Originally Posted by gavko View Post
    first you have to check permissions and another thing is u have to have some customize stuff already in customize folders to get customize load up. install some of the customize themes from installer before running it. adn it always crashes first 3 times after you install it...and dunno if you know but u need the custom version of customize not just 2.1 i think its called 2.1(custom 2) or something like that.try to google source what provides it

slick but its very easy find those files in iphone browser or whatever you use to browse your iphone and just replace original files with whatever you want.
    or the beta version which is friggin amazing, hopefully it will be released to the public soon so everyone can enjoy its great features.
    if this post help click the thanks

i have another question when yall install customize and stuff does your iphone start loading things such as (text messaging,contacts, and other files) really slow? or does it work as fast as it did? mine seems to run alot slower and locks up alot of the time

Thanks

i've never had that problem. only thing what happend time to time was that phone lost signal for couple seconds but then it just jump back in to full signal.i've never read about customize slowing down the system. but coz of that signal i recommend to install it, change stuff u wanna change and then uninstall it so u have no problems with reception...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to gavko For This Useful Post:

slick123456 (2008-04-13)

******* crazy man...

This is just genius...

I hate windows but I do love the theme...

I think i may try this baby out.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

I love you for this theme! I'm having so much fun w/ it! I figured out a lil trick to get my mail on that 5th spot on the right dock and made me some matching weather bg's to go w/ your theme and now I'm a happy camper. this iPhone is a nightmare to skin (but very challenging!)

damn so nice man ~i love it

Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 224 Posts

I Would Like To Thank Everybody For Trying My Theme Out. Just To Let Everyone Know That I've Been Trying Different Things And........ VistaPerfection 2.0 Will Be Out Next Week.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123