Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: VistaPerfection

Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 224 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gavko View Post
    hey come on ppl. you all "thats bad, horrible, ugly, f the windons" all of you forgot where have you come from... dont tell me you're on macs since beginning of your "computer" career why being so negative? i think its very nice clean and sorted theme and very good work by author...
    Thank You Man. Its Just A Lil Disappointing that people act like little kids now a days. like "Ewww Windows" "Its Ugly". Lemme Guess "Eww I Have The Cooties" Instead of giving me my props on putting together one of the best most look a like vista theme from scratch without taking nobody's work. i own a G5 mac and windows and thats not gonna stop me from recognizing good work when i see it..

Quote Originally Posted by seym0urcaKe View Post
    Looks amazing... Forget the haters, they cannot deny that it is beautiful, whether or not it suits their taste is another story, and not one that should result in bashing.

Keep up the good work.
    thanks bro
    Last edited by ebl4287; 2008-04-10 at 03:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

You know what.. its actaully not that bad. I think its one of the best Vista ones out, very well detailed. How did you line your icons up like that? And also.. what is your recycle bin icon etc?

Theme looks mint.
    Is it a summerboard theme?

iPhone? More like MyPhone gavko's Avatar
    Thanks

oh and btw ebl i cant wait to get my hands on this coz i really like it.if ur in the mood by any chance could you somehow dunno.. upload, send whatever??? with little info how to set it all.great work man. OH and desepticon... no offense but u have to be very young i assume coz of what you saying.guess way under 18. totally doesnt matter wht os ur running, what machine you have ... what matter is how u can behave, how u can appreciate others work etc etc.and if you dont like something u dont have to comment it the way u did.show us themes you did.

Quote Originally Posted by bklynjava View Post
    Theme looks mint.
    Is it a summerboard theme?
    brooklyn rules i dont think its summerboard theme. it seems that we'll have to do some more modding then just summerboard. the way buttons are i guess some blank apps and some categories...hope that author will let us know soon
    Last edited by gavko; 2008-04-10 at 03:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Amazing theme!!!!! Where I can get it? Will it be on installer? Hope it made for Summerboard. How soon it will be released? Great work!!!! BTW I'm hardcore mac user and nothing wrong to have a good piece of windows art

Thanks

you know what would be cool? to have the big icons of clock and weather actually work. showing the real time and real current weather of your location.

That is SWEET! Can't wait to see the finally product, nice work!

Yeah Gav seeing how the separation is, its definatly not a summerboard theme.

I look forward to seeing the completed theme.

Thanks

This will be a summerboard and customize 2.0 release. Just Give Me A Little more time. It Will be Done in about 2 hours. im just sharpening the taskbar because im not happy with the taskbar i made for it. so i redid it. dont worry about how to line the icons up..i will post FULL instructions includidng pictures VERY SHORTLY. STAY TUNED VISTA LOVERS! ..and im open to any ideas but hurry..

Quote Originally Posted by ebl4287 View Post
    This will be a summerboard and customize 2.0 release. Just Give Me A Little more time. It Will be Done in about 2 hours. im just sharpening the taskbar because im not happy with the taskbar i made for it. so i redid it. dont worry about how to line the icons up..i will post FULL instructions includidng pictures VERY SHORTLY. STAY TUNED VISTA LOVERS! ..and im open to any ideas but hurry..
    Excellent --> I'll try it with ithemeit... =)

Thanks

waiting here in line ebl cu in 2 hours

What happened here? (you get lost)

Cmon EBL ppl are waiting. I'm not rushing you - take your time but hurry up Ok...haha

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bklynjava View Post
    What happened here? (you get lost)

Cmon EBL ppl are waiting. I'm not rushing you - take your time but hurry up Ok...haha
    its done...just putting some last minute things together.give me acouple short mins. by the way thanks for the ithemeit. and appreciate the wait.

Quote Originally Posted by ebl4287 View Post
    its done...just putting some last minute things together.give me acouple short mins. by the way thanks for the ithemeit. and appreciate the wait.
    Excellent can't wait to see it on the phone.

btw I hope ithemeit helped with your previews and build.

Thanks

Its UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gavko View Post
    ... dont tell me you're on macs since beginning of your "computer" career
    I went from Ataris and TRS80s to DOS to Macs.
    Various 'Books old and new
    8 Giggity, Giggity, Gigg-it-y.

Niceeee It looks great and pretty ingenious.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Default Thank you
    I think you did an outstanding job. "Thank you" Hope you don't mind but I wanted hands on my Clock (atleast until someone w/ a brain and the SDK developes a "Live Clock" for the iphone) and Notes on my sidebar I'll attach them here for anyone else that wants them too...

Once again Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -notess.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Doreen; 2008-04-11 at 12:32 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

omaha2008 (2008-04-23)

That's mad awesome! Great job man!

im sorry but ur instructions i didnt quite get all the help i needed

how do you add the dock and stuff where you put that and where do i need to put the wallpaper at on the iphone in ssh

i have add 6 directorys with computer,documents,games,etcc.. in both winscp(ssh) and in the catagories app on iphone and when i did that and added the pictures i hit restart sb and i got the new icons and directorys but not the windows xp theme plz help thanks i really like this theme btw

nvm i figured the wallpaper out

how do you change the lock screen wall paper and slider to the ones you provided threw ssh i cant get customize to work on my phone thanks in advance
    Last edited by slick123456; 2008-04-11 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast