Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Gunmetal REMASTERED

Hello download link isnt working i get a blank page when i try to download

mike

thanks inferno for the nes icon....its sweeeet!

do you think you can also make a terminal one and a vrecord one?

thanks in advance

edit:also where'd you guys get the apple hanging by the thumbtack?

canyou post that?? i like it.
    Last edited by 2002ss; 2007-08-10 at 04:00 AM.

How do I edit the LocalizedApplicationNames.strings file in windows? It comes up jumbled with Wordpad. I'm just trying to add Voice Recorder over the field test...

EDIT: NVM, got it working! WOOHOO! Now to get the voice recorder logo looking right.
    I just copied and pasted any text that looked ledgible (com.apple.MobileSMS or something like that with the little wierd stuff on the sides) and changed the com.apple stuff to com.sudan.voicerecorder or watever it was.
    Last edited by Alpha Zero; 2007-08-10 at 03:35 AM.

Here's some icons for VRecord and Terminal, as well as the NES icon redone to match the consistency of the latest icons.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by inferno10; 2007-08-10 at 06:14 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to inferno10 For This Useful Post:

wicked81 (2010-05-09)

thank you inferno!

can someone make the sms and the mail icon to the side like the phone and ipod? that would be awesome

can someone make the sms and the mail icon sideways like the phone and the ipod? that would be awesome
    Last edited by crazy mikey; 2007-08-12 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

can we get installer and launcher icons by any chance?

Default Clueless. Please Help.
    Ok. I love the theme, GREAT JOB. But I have been trying to get this theme onto my iPhone for several hours and still no success. I am a total noobie and I definitely need some help. Whenever I put the icons on my phone through iFuntastic they are always cut off a lot and you can only see the corner of the icon. It seems like there is a wall with multiple boxes cut in it and it only shows what is behind those boxes. I am really surprised that this is such a popular download and so many people have successfuly done it and there is no tutorial. So could someone please link me to a tutorial or just help me out and maybe write their own step by step guide. Extremely desperate, need help!

P.S. hHow do you make the Safari screen that big? When I put it in it is the size of the regular icon and it only shows the top left corner of the Safari monitor.

P.P.S. Using Intel Mac. iFuntastic 3.0.3 and iPhone update 1.0.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Philipk7 View Post
    Ok. I love the theme, GREAT JOB. But I have been trying to get this theme onto my iPhone for several hours and still no success. I am a total noobie and I definitely need some help. Whenever I put the icons on my phone through iFuntastic they are always cut off a lot and you can only see the corner of the icon. It seems like there is a wall with multiple boxes cut in it and it only shows what is behind those boxes. I am really surprised that this is such a popular download and so many people have successfuly done it and there is no tutorial. So could someone please link me to a tutorial or just help me out and maybe write their own step by step guide. Extremely desperate, need help!

P.S. hHow do you make the Safari screen that big? When I put it in it is the size of the regular icon and it only shows the top left corner of the Safari monitor.

P.P.S. Using Intel Mac. iFuntastic 3.0.3 and iPhone update 1.0.2.

i dont have a mac, but i think i can still help you.i have this same problem sometimes and its usually this.the way these themes are installed is actually a "pre-cut" picture that takes up the whole screen, ran through your DemoApp application. in which you'll be able to see the icons behind it, hence you must have ALL and exactly ALL of the applications that the themer has "cut" into the "background"..............make sense? if he has 15 app's you have to have 15 apps.if he has 12...you 12.other ise it shows up all screwed up.i dont know why you get only see a corner of safari icon, but prolly just a side affect of the screwed up displayorder from not enough apps.

theres also a file in all theme packages that goes in the springboard.app
    called a "DisplayOrder.plist" which determines the order of your icons on the home screen.

so here ya go...
    \Applications\all your icons go here in their respective folder's
    System\Library\CoreServices\SpringBoard.app\Displa yOrder.plist goes here*

*=all other related files go here also......SBdockBG.png(dock animation)
    etc.

hope this helps.
    Last edited by 2002ss; 2007-08-31 at 11:24 PM.

digitalkid, Can you post up the background image for Gunmetal 3.0 without the holes for icons to show through?

I can never get it right. This should be a download through installer since its so popular, wish I can do it.
    Last edited by naximus; 2007-10-09 at 11:08 PM.

Why is this so complicated ?

I cant get this to work

Can someone please write a step by step for a noob ?

Can someone please write a step by step for a noob ?
    Last edited by Eddystone; 2007-10-10 at 05:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Could someone please post a working link for this theme or put it on Installer please?

Theme looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by BrumBrum74 View Post
    Could someone please post a working link for this theme or put it on Installer please?

Theme looks great.
    I downloaded it yesterday...

I would love it if someone puts it on installer or ibrickr or atleast a simply tutorial for noobs

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456