Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 114

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Gunmetal REMASTERED

  1. #61
    great work as always! I'll have to make my own globe though

  2. #62
    Would you mind creating a white ipod video icon to match the iphone icon on the other side. It just feels like it doesnt balance with the black ipod and the iphone icon virtually white.

  3. #63
    Default Tweaked
    I tweak it a little more with a couple new icons, I hope you don't mind.


    And here are the icons I changed up:
    MobileSMS

    Settings

    icon-Camera - Changed Aperature

    icons-Photos

    Mail

    FieldTest

    MobileTimer

    Here's a globe for Safari
    Last edited by mgregor; 2007-07-26 at 07:09 AM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to mgregor For This Useful Post:

    Kyle Matthews (2007-07-26)

  5. #64
    Awesome update - I was using the Remastered dock and icons with the stock icons but now I've switched to Cool, no speaker dock and the included round Safari. It rocks, great job on the update. The icons are not so... neon-ish. If I had a good camera I'd post a picture. I'll see if I can't remember to bring in a camera so I can post up a picture.

    I'm still using my modded DisplayOrder file with no fourth row. I have the Stock app with a transparent icon on the fourth row, just in case I need to show someone. Normally I don't use it. It looks great.

    Keep up the work tweaking and refining, Apple may either hunt you down or hire you!

  6. #65
    digitalkid56
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper44 View Post
    Would you mind creating a white ipod video icon to match the iphone icon on the other side. It just feels like it doesnt balance with the black ipod and the iphone icon virtually white.
    Hope this came out ok..

    White iPod COOL


    White iPod ICE

  7. #66
    @mgregor
    can you please post your icons cause i like the text showing on the bottom of the icon.
    Last edited by fullmetalcat; 2007-07-26 at 09:42 AM.

  8. #67
    Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampa, Florida, United States
    Posts
    8,516
    Thanks
    577
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

    Mgregor - those are GREAT looking edits as well!
    .


    ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

  9. #68

  10. #69
    It worked for me! I attached a pic for you all to see. Sorry for the quality.

    couple quick questions:

    1. How do you remove the text from the bottom where the iphone safari and ipod buttons are?

    2. How do I center the bottom 2 buttons. Right now as you can see from the pic they are to the left.

    Thanks!!!!

    BTW, You have nice skills & this is by far the best skin available.

    EDIT: Just posted the picture again. The 1st time it didn't work
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0040.jpg  
    Last edited by ChrisM3; 2007-07-27 at 08:32 PM.

  11. #70
    digitalkid56
    Guest
    Right now I don't see any picture.. But you have to use the DisplayOrder.plist that I attached with the theme, or configure your own to have DemoApp.app in front of FieldTest & Settings.

    Then replace the DemoApp icon.png with the black one I included, the app will still be there, but it'll be black.. If you use either the ICE or COOL theme both the MobileMusicPlayer & MobilePhone have both TEXT and NOTEXT versions.. The icon's labeled with TEXT will show the text, while the others are designed to block the text out.. Lemme know if you still have problems, but I think it should work for everyone..

    UPDATES on PAGE 1.
    Last edited by digitalkid56; 2007-07-27 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to digitalkid56 For This Useful Post:

    CyberGreg (2007-07-27)

  13. #71
    Thanks DK56 - I tried the updated link on page one but no good. Could you please check it.

    Thanks!

    Edit: Are the COOL (blue) icons still included? I have those on my iPhone now - awesome. I really like the new Dock, keeps all your most used apps right there.

    Edit2: I really wanted the new file, found the problem. The linked file is all CAPS so it should be ICECOOL.zip, hope it's okay, here's the corrected link LINK HERE
    Last edited by CyberGreg; 2007-07-27 at 02:05 PM. Reason: asked about cool icons

  14. #72
    digitalkid56
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberGreg View Post
    Edit2: I really wanted the new file, found the problem. The linked file is all CAPS so it should be ICECOOL.zip, hope it's okay, here's the corrected link LINK HERE
    Hey good lookin out CG.. Fixed the link so it should be working now.. Guess everyone ran up my quota for the month on my primary site.. so I had to throw files up on my road runner now.. It's only 5mb, but i think the bandwidth should be unlimited..

    Any ideas for future updates? Post ur ideas and pix!!

  15. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalkid56 View Post
    Hey good lookin out CG.. Fixed the link so it should be working now.. Guess everyone ran up my quota for the month on my primary site.. so I had to throw files up on my road runner now.. It's only 5mb, but i think the bandwidth should be unlimited..

    Any ideas for future updates? Post ur ideas and pix!!
    I'm not ready to switch to the gray or ICE icons, can you revise the cool SMS & email icons so I can use the new dock? Oh and I'd need a new smaller (cool) Safari icon to

    Edit: Added pictures of my current setup, on my desktop I have the stock icons being displayed, then once you unlock it the Remastered icons drop in. I also have the Stock app on the fourth row but with an empty icon.
    Last edited by CyberGreg; 2008-07-25 at 11:11 PM.

  16. #74
    I've been using 1.0 for awhile now and wasn't a fan of the screen in the center. Now with the newest rendition (ICECOOL) I must say, you have topped yourself again. Only problem, you didn't include the calculator icon in the zip. Keep up the GREAT work!

  17. #75
    digitalkid56
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Zero View Post
    I've been using 1.0 for awhile now and wasn't a fan of the screen in the center. Now with the newest rendition (ICECOOL) I must say, you have topped yourself again. Only problem, you didn't include the calculator icon in the zip. Keep up the GREAT work!
    Oh crap I didn't even realize that.. K the link now contains the calculator icon also.. Although it's just the same top icons from the ICE theme..

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberGreg View Post
    I'm not ready to switch to the gray or ICE icons, can you revise the cool SMS & email icons so I can use the new dock? Oh and I'd need a new smaller (cool) Safari icon to

    Edit: Added pictures of my current setup, on my desktop I have the stock icons being displayed, then once you unlock it the Remastered icons drop in. I also have the Stock app on the fourth row but with an empty icon.

    CG, you should be able to just update your MobileMusicPlayer, MobilePhone, MobileSafari & Mobile SMS for the new dock.. There's no blue or silver glow to those..

    As for the top icons, You're gonna have to bring back your stocks icon, and put in the field test.. And you can use these for those 2:

    Last edited by Kyle Matthews; 2007-07-28 at 01:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  18. #76
    I installed mostly everything in the icecool theme but the apple logo doesnt show up. What am i missing for that?

  19. #77
    Did you put it in /Applications/DemoApps.app/icon.png (icon.png being that apple logo?

    After you guys are coming up with these awesome layouts, i might as well do what you say.. Heres a pic of your layout with your old colorful icons.



    prettttty sweet
    Last edited by slayorktc; 2007-07-28 at 03:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  20. #78
    digitalkid56
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by slayorktc View Post
    Did you put it in /Applications/DemoApps.app/icon.png (icon.png being that apple logo?

    After you guys are coming up with these awesome layouts, i might as well do what you say.. Heres a pic of your layout with your old colorful icons.



    prettttty sweet
    I noticed some of your icons are off aligned a little by the rearrangement.. If u want to manually adjust them level, u can do it in photoshop..

    If you icons look like they're LOWER than others, push it up about 1-4 pixels, depending on HOW low.. there will be a space under the black bar at the bottom, just fill it in with black, resave as png and replace.. u can adjust to your preference.. If it is HIGHER than the surrounding icons, simply just drop it down a couple pixels, and resave as png..
    Hope that helps you guys get ur icons aligned..

    Because is it's auto centering of the png's, some icons are taller than others, which make them off aligned when rearranging rows.. If you use the icons, and the displayorder.plist with the same themes, they are usually designed to be straight and aligned.. Just a little tip on mix matching for u guys!

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to digitalkid56 For This Useful Post:

    CyberGreg (2007-07-28)

  22. #79
    Default My Custom Cool
    Here it is, my customized cool. Not sure it qualifies for an automotive theme

    Many, many thanks to digitalkid56 - great job!
    Last edited by CyberGreg; 2008-07-25 at 11:10 PM.

  23. #80
    Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampa, Florida, United States
    Posts
    8,516
    Thanks
    577
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

    Good info, digitalkid. Thanks, love ur work!
    .


    ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •