Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Gunmetal REMASTERED

Quote Originally Posted by techni View Post
    OK, so I modified the DisplayOrder.plist file to only have three rows of icons. I have no need for Demo, FieldTest or Stocks. But, i have the icons displayed. How do I disable them from showing. I'd prefer for them to be gone, not just hidden by a "black" icon.

I love this theme! I had 1.0 but had to do this one when I saw it....

Thanks!
    You need to edit the DisplayOrder.plist and add those three items to the "Special" array. If you get stuck, let me know and I'll post mine. I reordered the menu and removed those three apps/icons too. Looks fracking sweet!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CyberGreg For This Useful Post:

phr0stbyt3 (2007-10-19)

You are gettin good at this.

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Better every time. Here's a mirror... I love your work, digital...

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kyle Matthews For This Useful Post:

phr0stbyt3 (2007-10-19)

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGreg View Post
    You need to edit the DisplayOrder.plist and add those three items to the "Special" array. If you get stuck, let me know and I'll post mine. I reordered the menu and removed those three apps/icons too. Looks fracking sweet!
    hhmmm... i tried that... still no luck. would you mind posting yours?

Quote Originally Posted by techni View Post
    hhmmm... i tried that... still no luck. would you mind posting yours?
    n/p - let me know if you want it in a different order
    Last edited by CyberGreg; 2008-07-25 at 11:11 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CyberGreg For This Useful Post:

phr0stbyt3 (2007-10-19)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This is amazing. I agree...best one yet

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

this is the sickest theme yet!! Ive got it all on my iphone but I have a bit of a problem....down at the bottom I have the Iphone, and the Ipod..but the big Safari monitor is right next to the Mobilemail...squishing them together...also the cool blue background with speakers arent there either. Can anyone help me out? Thanks

man i really like this theme, i would love it even better if it had the writing for like clock for example under the icon, good work though

Quote Originally Posted by mesojdm View Post
    this is the sickest theme yet!! Ive got it all on my iphone but I have a bit of a problem....down at the bottom I have the Iphone, and the Ipod..but the big Safari monitor is right next to the Mobilemail...squishing them together...also the cool blue background with speakers arent there either. Can anyone help me out? Thanks
    That's because you didn't upload his included displayorder and dock. They are in the springboard folder.

All,

I must say, this is one Awesome Looking Skin!!!

Everything shows up, except the two small speakers. The blue background is there and everything is 'in place'.

So, to 'try' to fix it, I just deleted the SBDockBG2.png file off my iPhone. Checked to make sure SBDockBG2speakers.png was still in the folder.. It's there, but still no speakers. I've reloaded after adding the files.

Note: I did not add the Carrier icons, SBBadge icons, or Battery. Think that has something to do with it?

Thanks!
    Jay.

Quote Originally Posted by krino1 View Post
    All,

I must say, this is one Awesome Looking Skin!!!

Everything shows up, except the two small speakers. The blue background is there and everything is 'in place'.

So, to 'try' to fix it, I just deleted the SBDockBG2.png file off my iPhone. Checked to make sure SBDockBG2speakers.png was still in the folder.. It's there, but still no speakers. I've reloaded after adding the files.

Note: I did not add the Carrier icons, SBBadge icons, or Battery. Think that has something to do with it?

Thanks!
    Jay.
    Did you rename SBDockBG2speakers.png to SBDockBG2.png before you put it on the phone. It's not going to work if you upload it as SBDockBG2speakers.png.

I put this skin on my phone, but modded it a little bit. I kept some icons from the previous version (youtube, timer, notes) but added some of these new ones. Instead of the COmputer screen for safari, I made my own icon for it, its just a floating globe, I got rid of the demoapp and fieldtest all together and moved the stocks to the fourth row and hid it with a black icon. So it looks like its just 3 rows of icons then the springboard apps. Only I know the stocks icon is there. Incognito status...

I would like the text on the springboard to go away though. Too tired to mess with it though. Maybe the next version and I'll steal those icons and replace.

digitalkid56
    Can u post a pic of ur phone? I'd like to see ur hybrid mix!

Same goes for everyone else that used the theme.. Lemme see ur setups!

sure thing, not the best quality, but these things are kind of hard to get a detailed pic of...

Hey, first post here (long time lurker ;-) ) Anyway, I was wondering if xIxAMxHOLLYWOODx would be willing to post that icon for safari? Thanks!

sure thing...

Make sure to rename it icon.png if you use it...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -web1.png  

20. The Following User Says Thank You to xIxAMxHOLLYWOODx For This Useful Post:

thewierdone2000 (2007-07-24)

I made a reflective version of the globe holywood made. I am at work, so I can't try it out, but I think it will work? (Never made anything before)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I like that globe, Ill have to try it when I get home now, Any word on the Dock icons without the text y et?

ok, tried it. I forgot I put a white outerglow around it, it looks weird. But the reflection looks great. Let me upload the globe without the outerglow. Can you make a reflective version of it? It looks 100% better.

EDIT* It wont let me upload the attachment cause i posted the same pic in the 2.x thread. But heres the link to that thread. Grab the globe off of that and make a reflective version.

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=995
    Last edited by xIxAMxHOLLYWOODx; 2007-07-24 at 09:59 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast