Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 624

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Theme] Retext

  1. #441
    What's Jailbreak? JayseePro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Dekalb, IL
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Does anyone know of the rapidshare link or
    source for cydia to download this theme
    please and thanks
    Sent from my Apple Device
    Jayseepro

  2. #442
    Quote Originally Posted by JayseePro View Post
    Does anyone know of the rapidshare link or
    source for cydia to download this theme
    please and thanks
    The first post of the thread has a link which takes you to another site with the download link.

  3. #443
    jonnycakes,
    Could I get icons for:
    XMote
    vlc4iphone
    Additives
    NotePad

    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Herb_Davis_Y2K; 2008-11-09 at 03:05 PM.

  4. #444
    What's Jailbreak? JayseePro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Dekalb, IL
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Sorry for asking questions that have basic solutions
    but
    I just upgraded to the 2.1 firmware using pwnage for my 1st generation iPhone. I'm using Rbrowser to ssh in to my iPhone and transfer themes.
    But when I go to transfer the folders from my Macbook to the phone it the folders never transfer over.

    Also themes that came packaged in winterboard appear as .theme when viewing them through on my Macbook where as before my 2.1 upgrade the themes were viewed as folders (with icons folder, wallpaper and dock inside.) like normal

    Any suggestions for a solution on how to solve this?
    Sent from my Apple Device
    Jayseepro

  5. #445
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JayseePro View Post
    Sorry for asking questions that have basic solutions
    but
    I just upgraded to the 2.1 firmware using pwnage for my 1st generation iPhone. I'm using Rbrowser to ssh in to my iPhone and transfer themes.
    But when I go to transfer the folders from my Macbook to the phone it the folders never transfer over.

    Also themes that came packaged in winterboard appear as .theme when viewing them through on my Macbook where as before my 2.1 upgrade the themes were viewed as folders (with icons folder, wallpaper and dock inside.) like normal

    Any suggestions for a solution on how to solve this?
    Did you make sure you installed OpenSSH from your iPhone?
    The .theme are the same thing, they still have icon folders, wallpaper, and docks inside them.

  6. #446
    What's Jailbreak? JayseePro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Dekalb, IL
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by I Am Venom View Post
    Did you make sure you installed OpenSSH from your iPhone?
    The .theme are the same thing, they still have icon folders, wallpaper, and docks inside them.
    Yes OpenSSH was one of the first installs I did (via Cydia)
    I can connect to the phone fine, just when I am connected what use to be folders (when I was using 2.0.3) are now .theme and when I go to copy a folder over from the computer to the phone nothing is transfered over at all.
    Sent from my Apple Device
    Jayseepro

  7. #447
    I do a request, too:

    South park
    Virtual Pool

    Thanks

  8. #448
    Thumbs up Icon Update
    Quote Originally Posted by Herb_Davis_Y2K View Post
    jonnycakes,
    Could I get icons for:
    XMote
    vlc4iphone
    Additives
    NotePad

    Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by jack off View Post
    I do a request, too:

    South park
    Virtual Pool

    Thanks
    Here you are.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to jonnycakes For This Useful Post:

    jack off (2008-11-14)

  10. #449
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnycakes View Post
    Here you are.
    Thanks again!

  11. #450
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts

    First time using photoshop, made icons for Transformer and Zombie Attack.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to I Am Venom For This Useful Post:

    prada82 (2008-11-20)

  13. #451
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    720
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts

    please add one more to the list
    "mBoxMail".....

    Thanks

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to ripped53 For This Useful Post:

    prada82 (2008-11-20)

  15. #452

  16. #453
    Could I get these icons too?

    iBlueSky
    Fuzzle
    Collins (English to Spanish translator)
    NumberKey
    WordSquares
    Imangi
    Crosswords
    Theseus
    WunderRadio
    Frenzic
    UNO
    AquaForest

    Also, what is the font for the retext icons?

    Thanks in advance

  17. #454
    Thumbs up Icon Update
    Quote Originally Posted by Herb_Davis_Y2K View Post
    Could I get these icons too?

    iBlueSky
    Fuzzle
    Collins (English to Spanish translator)
    NumberKey
    WordSquares
    Imangi
    Crosswords
    Theseus
    WunderRadio
    Frenzic
    UNO
    AquaForest

    Also, what is the font for the retext icons?

    Thanks in advance
    Icons attached.

    The top row is GeoSansLight. The bottom row is Arial.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  18. #455
    Hey jonny - great work on all the icons, much appreciated. Was hoping that I could get these icons as well.
    Love this Theme!!

    - SoccerKickoff
    - Spinner Free
    - Trace
    - WheaterEye
    - A Free Level
    - Air Mouse
    - Bike or Die!
    - Jaadu
    - Poker (MotionX Poker)
    - Scoops
    - Space Buster
    - Strategic Assault
    - Topple
    - Google Earth
    - i.TV
    - Jelly Car
    - Live Poker
    - MazeFinger
    - Guitar Rock Tour
    - Galcon
    - iBall3d
    - MarbleMash
    - Labyrinth
    - BigOven
    - Cameraman (ESPN)
    - EasyWriter
    - Movies (by Flixster)
    - Ace Tennis Online
    - Sallys Salon
    - Labyrinth
    - Line Rider
    - Defend
    - Flick Fishing
    - Cube Runner
    - Pick&Choose

    If some of these icons have already been produced - dont worry I will search for them myself in the forums, thanks a million again for all the hard work.
    Last edited by ArcticShock; 2008-11-23 at 05:50 PM.

  19. #456
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ArcticShock View Post
    Hey jonny - great work on all the icons, much appreciated. Was hoping that I could get these icons as well.
    Love this Theme!!

    - SoccerKickoff
    - Spinner Free
    - Trace
    - WheaterEye
    - A Free Level
    - Air Mouse
    - Bike or Die!
    - Jaadu
    - Poker (MotionX Poker)
    - Scoops
    - Space Buster
    - Strategic Assault
    - Topple
    - Google Earth
    - i.TV
    - Jelly Car
    - Live Poker
    - MazeFinger
    - Guitar Rock Tour
    - Galcon
    - iBall3d
    - MarbleMash
    - Labyrinth
    - BigOven
    - Cameraman (ESPN)
    - EasyWriter
    - Movies (by Flixster)
    - Ace Tennis Online
    - Sallys Salon
    - Labyrinth
    - Line Rider
    - Defend
    - Flick Fishing
    - Cube Runner
    - Pick&Choose

    If some of these icons have already been produced - dont worry I will search for them myself in the forums, thanks a million again for all the hard work.
    I only had enough time to make it up to Google Earth.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  20. #457
    Quote Originally Posted by I Am Venom View Post
    I only had enough time to make it up to Google Earth.
    Thanks a lot venom 4 the help, much appreciated - if anyone else could help me out with the rest of the icons that would be great, thanks again.

  21. #458
    Nice Theme! Keep it up.

  22. #459
    Hi All,

    Curious if there is are any lock screens and sliders avaliable for download, as well as SMS customizations. I noticed there were some images, but no downloads, even on macthemes.

    Any idea or help would be great!

    Thank you!

  23. #460
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I love this theme...
    Thnx for all the work put in to it...

    A request for 3 icons

    textReader
    Benzin Priser
    Moonlight Mahjong

    Thanks in advance

Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •