Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 624

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Theme] Retext

  1. #401
    Awesome Work! I have a few requests?

    WbApp
    Sportacular
    SB2 Lite
    AdLibs
    iDicto
    Fuzzyshot
    FieldRunners
    KJV Bible
    Goodrec
    Wachovia
    Topple



    Much appreciated if you can, and if you can't... i still appreciate the Great Theme.
    Last edited by blazew0n; 2008-10-21 at 09:08 PM.

  2. #402
    Love this theme. Great work jonnycakes! If it's not too hard, I have a few requests.

    ABContacts
    OfflineMaps
    Panorama
    Flixshop
    Grocery iQ
    FileMagnet
    Collapse
    Challange
    Topple
    Reminder
    Lockdown
    Last edited by Herb_Davis_Y2K; 2008-10-21 at 10:20 PM.

  3. #403
    can u FieldRunners,Topple??

  4. #404
    Thumbs up Icon Update
    Quote Originally Posted by blazew0n View Post
    Awesome Work! I have a few requests?

    WbApp
    Sportacular
    SB2 Lite
    AdLibs
    iDicto
    Fuzzyshot
    FieldRunners
    KJV Bible
    Goodrec
    Wachovia
    Topple



    Much appreciated if you can, and if you can't... i still appreciate the Great Theme.
    WbApp and Sportacular have already been made. They should both be in my post with the huge update. Look back a page or two in the thread to find it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Herb_Davis_Y2K View Post
    Love this theme. Great work jonnycakes! If it's not too hard, I have a few requests.

    ABContacts
    OfflineMaps
    Panorama
    Flixshop
    Grocery iQ
    FileMagnet
    Collapse
    Challange
    Topple
    Reminder
    Lockdown
    What app does 'Challange' go to? I did a quick search but didn't see anything. I assume you mean Challenge, but even then there are many apps with that in the app name. If you could give me the app name I can make it for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by ju5t1n28 View Post
    can u FieldRunners,Topple??
    The other 18 requested among you three are in there.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  5. #405
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnycakes View Post
    What app does 'Challange' go to?
    It's for Sextuple Word Challenge.
    Thanks a bunch!

  6. #406
    Great Much!! appreciated.....

    Can you make?

    FS5 Touch4 & WbApp It just came out today, connect four online. Thanks again
    Last edited by blazew0n; 2008-10-22 at 05:18 AM.

  7. #407
    Nanosaur 2 icon?

  8. #408
    Here is a request whenever you have time. Much Appreciated.

    Touch4
    JellyCar
    Wordle
    Trace
    SnowGlobe
    Lux Touch
    SmartTime

    Thanks in advance.

  9. #409
    Thumbs up Icon Update
    Quote Originally Posted by Herb_Davis_Y2K View Post
    It's for Sextuple Word Challenge.
    Thanks a bunch!
    Quote Originally Posted by ju5t1n28 View Post
    Nanosaur 2 icon?
    Quote Originally Posted by blazew0n View Post
    Here is a request whenever you have time. Much Appreciated.

    Touch4
    JellyCar
    Wordle
    Trace
    SnowGlobe
    Lux Touch
    SmartTime

    Thanks in advance.
    Here you are.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  10. #410
    jonnycakes rules!!

    Great work man!

  11. #411
    Icon request:

    Virtual Pool
    Soto Timer
    Guitar
    Exit Strategy
    Ride It Out Poker
    iRetro Phone

    Thanks! Much appreciated

  12. #412
    Icon request:

    Virtual Pool
    Soto Timer
    Guitar
    Exit Strategy
    Ride It Out Poker
    iRetro Phone
    Cooliris

    Thanks! Much appreciated.... Thanks also...

  13. #413
    Icon request:

    NetManiak
    Snap

    Thanks!

  14. #414
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 30 Times in 9 Posts

    whenever you have time. Ty Very Much.

    oneConnect
    Dial Zero
    MyWeather
    GrandDialer
    Heart Monitor
    Yelp
    Telegram
    Shout It
    SonicLighter
    SonicBoom
    SonicVox
    sq. Master
    PhotoHunter
    iJezzball
    BrickBreaker2
    Google Earth
    Last edited by sekrit; 2008-10-27 at 10:32 PM. Reason: added app

  15. #415
    Thumbs up Icon Update
    Transient, blazew0n, Herb_Davis_Y2K, wrxratd: your icon requests are attached. Sorry for the delay.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jonnycakes For This Useful Post:

    Herb_Davis_Y2K (2008-10-28), sekrit (2008-10-28), Transient (2008-10-28)

  17. #416
    Sorry Im new on this forum but Love this theme, Where can I download the complete theme? Any help will be appreciated. Please shoot me a PM if needed!

    Bump for a Newb to this site..... Thanks for any help in advance!
    Last edited by MLauderdale1000rr; 2008-10-28 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  18. #417
    now available via Installer/Cydia!
    i don't see anythink like that on installer and Cydia... WHAT THE @#$%^ ?

    and one more, why so little icon collection? please add therse icons:



    thanks a lot
    P.S. and also Cydia icon please
    Last edited by MCKool; 2008-10-29 at 10:32 AM.




  19. #418
    jonnycakes,

    If you have the time, could you also make:

    myFox
    StumblerPlus
    AptBackup
    Terminal

    Could you also redo Finder, "inder" part doesn't match the rest of the collection.
    If not, no worries.


    Thanks in advance.

  20. #419
    Mr. Johnny Cakes,

    If you have the time could you make the following apps.. Thanks in advance!

    AroundMe
    Say Who
    College FB
    Cycorder
    AOL Radio
    WinterBoard
    StatusNotifer
    App Store
    PDANet
    FS5 Hockey
    iGolf
    Macman
    TicTacTouch
    Drunkionary
    SwirlyMMS


    Thanks again!

    Quote Originally Posted by MCKool View Post
    i don't see anythink like that on installer and Cydia... WHAT THE @#$%^ ?

    and one more, why so little icon collection? please add therse icons:



    thanks a lot
    P.S. and also Cydia icon please
    Cydia is on here, MAybe Page 4 I think
    Last edited by MLauderdale1000rr; 2008-10-29 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  21. #420
    Quote Originally Posted by MLauderdale1000rr View Post
    Sorry Im new on this forum but Love this theme, Where can I download the complete theme? Any help will be appreciated. Please shoot me a PM if needed!

    Bump for a Newb to this site..... Thanks for any help in advance!
    The first post contains a link. Follow that and download the theme there. Then download the icon updates from this thread and you should be good to go.

    Quote Originally Posted by MCKool View Post
    i don't see anythink like that on installer and Cydia... WHAT THE @#$%^ ?

    and one more, why so little icon collection? please add therse icons:


    thanks a lot
    P.S. and also Cydia icon please
    The theme is not available on Cydia or Installer.

    Little icon collection?? You must not have seen any updates throughout the thread. There have been around 725 icons made. I wouldn't call that little. Most of the app icons that you need have been made. Go back a couple pages and look for my major icon update. It had the 600 or so created up to that point. Just make your way through my other posts more recent than that for the full collection. Once you've done that, post what you need and I can get make those for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Herb_Davis_Y2K View Post
    jonnycakes,

    If you have the time, could you also make:

    myFox
    StumblerPlus
    AptBackup
    Terminal

    Could you also redo Finder, "inder" part doesn't match the rest of the collection.
    If not, no worries.


    Thanks in advance.
    I'll get to these later tonight.

    Quote Originally Posted by MLauderdale1000rr View Post
    Mr. Johnny Cakes,

    If you have the time could you make the following apps.. Thanks in advance!

    AroundMe
    Say Who
    College FB
    Cycorder
    AOL Radio
    WinterBoard
    StatusNotifer
    App Store
    PDANet
    FS5 Hockey
    iGolf
    Macman
    TicTacTouch
    Drunkionary
    SwirlyMMS


    Thanks again!
    Check through the recent updates again. Off the top of my head I know that most, if not all, of these have been made.
    Last edited by jonnycakes; 2008-10-29 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •