Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 624

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Theme] Retext

  1. #381
    Quote Originally Posted by NathR32 View Post
    For those wanting alternate wallpapers, I found a few that work really well especially the first one (pictured in the screenshot below).



    Alternate wallpapers:


    Another question:
    I see you got the calendar worked out with the position of the date. Did you do that with the plist and the calendarDateStyle?

  2. #382
    Livin the iPhone Life SharpieBandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Alexandria, Louisiana
    Posts
    1,454
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 76 Times in 63 Posts

    Psychonikeo, my calendar looks like his. I haven't changed anything in my plists. Maybe you got a bad download for the theme?

  3. #383
    Hmm.. The theme I downloaded didn't came with a plist?? It came from the startpost of MacThemes.

    You got a proper download for me then?

  4. #384
    I like the Apple with the clock very much, great work

    Very nice, I'm just looking for a couple of icons
    Teletekst
    iHome
    IM+
    Pageonce
    Sodasnap
    My Football
    Express
    iFutbol
    Dames
    iphoneclub.nl
    Real Football
    Bloomberg
    Copiercin
    Trapster
    Aroundme
    smarttime
    webmessenger
    statusnotifier
    thumbtacts
    brainchallenge
    Last edited by Sjoeii; 2008-10-17 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  5. #385
    I don't have too many either to complete my springboard.

    If it's not too much,

    Palringo
    Air Mouse
    World 9
    Gotta Go
    iLightr
    Truphone
    Kill Me
    Craiglist
    Endless Walls
    Tip
    Timmy Me
    Swap Camera Roll
    iPhone Modem
    Beer Bounce
    iFartz
    Massage
    PDA Net
    r u drunk
    STM Mobile
    Girlfriend Caller
    Garage Buy
    mame4iphone
    Crazy Lighter
    Dock Prefs

    Thanks in advance!

  6. #386
    Hello. make pls icons for this apps:
    Qik
    **********
    AppShare
    GottaGo
    MyFootball
    FlizzWeather
    iChillout
    JewelQuest2
    Matches
    midomi
    MarbleMashLite
    Picoli
    Palringo
    Radius
    RDP
    SlovoEd
    SplashID
    VideoPoker
    iWallpaper
    WinAdmin

    THX !

  7. #387
    Some of these have been request (I think) but here's the icons I'm missing if anyone is doing request. Heck, throw a template up here and I'll help make some myself:

    Bloom
    Solebon Solitaire (Sol Free has an icon already, this is the paid version fyi)
    PhotoSwap
    Air Mouse
    StatusNotifier
    Jaadu (previously known as Teleport, the VNC client)

    EDIT: Found the .psd template so I made the icons myself. I'll take requests from here on just in case someone is working on stuff already requested before me.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by Happy Noodle Boy; 2008-10-19 at 11:31 PM.

    I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

  8. #388
    can some1 make a ibaseball icon???

  9. #389
    Quote Originally Posted by ju5t1n28 View Post
    can some1 make a ibaseball icon???
    Quote Originally Posted by waper View Post
    Hello. make pls icons for this apps:
    Qik
    **********
    AppShare
    GottaGo
    MyFootball
    FlizzWeather
    iChillout
    JewelQuest2
    Matches
    midomi
    MarbleMashLite
    Picoli
    Palringo
    Radius
    RDP
    SlovoEd
    SplashID
    VideoPoker
    iWallpaper
    WinAdmin

    THX !
    Quote Originally Posted by dazzastark View Post
    I don't have too many either to complete my springboard.

    If it's not too much,

    Palringo
    Air Mouse
    World 9
    Gotta Go
    iLightr
    Truphone
    Kill Me
    Craiglist
    Endless Walls
    Tip
    Timmy Me
    Swap Camera Roll
    iPhone Modem
    Beer Bounce
    iFartz
    Massage
    PDA Net
    r u drunk
    STM Mobile
    Girlfriend Caller
    Garage Buy
    mame4iphone
    Crazy Lighter
    Dock Prefs

    Thanks in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoeii View Post
    I like the Apple with the clock very much, great work

    Very nice, I'm just looking for a couple of icons
    Teletekst
    iHome
    IM+
    Pageonce
    Sodasnap
    My Football
    Express
    iFutbol
    Dames
    iphoneclub.nl
    Real Football
    Bloomberg
    Copiercin
    Trapster
    Aroundme
    smarttime
    webmessenger
    statusnotifier
    thumbtacts
    brainchallenge
    Working on these right now. Will up when I'm done.

  10. #390
    Quote Originally Posted by ju5t1n28 View Post
    can some1 make a ibaseball icon???
    Here you go
    Attached Images Attached Images  

    I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

  11. #391
    Attached are 59 icons requested from waper, dazzastark, sjoeii, and ju5t1n28. I guess the iBaseball one just got posted but I made it and packaged it already, so it's in the .rar anyway.

    Sorry for the delay in getting these made. This morning was the first time I was able to sit down and do them.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to jonnycakes For This Useful Post:

    Sjoeii (2008-10-21)

  13. #392
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnycakes View Post
    Attached are 59 icons requested from waper, dazzastark, sjoeii, and ju5t1n28. I guess the iBaseball one just got posted but I made it and packaged it already, so it's in the .rar anyway.

    Sorry for the delay in getting these made. This morning was the first time I was able to sit down and do them.
    ur link doesnt work... can u do keyvib,appshare,installious 2?
    Last edited by ju5t1n28; 2008-10-20 at 08:45 PM.

  14. #393
    Quote Originally Posted by ju5t1n28 View Post
    ur link doesnt work... can u do keyvib,appshare,installious 2?
    The link works fine for me. I'm using WinRAR. Try using that and see if it works.

    AppShare is in my last post. The other two are attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Attached Files Attached Files

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to jonnycakes For This Useful Post:

    ju5t1n28 (2008-10-21)

  16. #394
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnycakes View Post
    The link works fine for me. I'm using WinRAR. Try using that and see if it works.

    AppShare is in my last post. The other two are attached.
    thanks

  17. #395
    A few more icon requests:

    Bill Minder
    Crossword Help
    Fonix iSpeak
    GL Golf
    iPro Recorder
    iFlash Note
    iStayFit
    Phone Aid
    Slant Maniak
    iDaydream
    Visua Radio

    Thanks in advance!!

  18. #396
    how do u make the icons???

  19. #397
    Quote Originally Posted by Transient View Post
    A few more icon requests:

    Bill Minder
    Crossword Help
    Fonix iSpeak
    GL Golf
    iPro Recorder
    iFlash Note
    iStayFit
    Phone Aid
    Slant Maniak
    iDaydream
    Visua Radio

    Thanks in advance!!
    11 icons attached in the rar. Enjoy!
    Attached Files Attached Files

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to jonnycakes For This Useful Post:

    Transient (2008-10-21)

  21. #398
    Quote Originally Posted by ju5t1n28 View Post
    how do u make the icons???
    The initial download in the first post has a .psd that can be edited with any version of Photoshop. After you edit the text to your liking, save it as a .png with the name exactly as it appears on Springboard and you've got a newly created icon.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to jonnycakes For This Useful Post:

    Herb_Davis_Y2K (2008-10-21)

  23. #399
    Works great, thanx Johnny

  24. #400
    Holy crap that was fast! Thanks Johnnycakes! Now if I can just stop buying apps, I'll be all set.

Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •