Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Full Carbon Fibre Skin - With PSD

Yes! I was workin on that. Its a tiny tiled transparent image. Change the color maybe.
    And ya you got it! I was uploading the white version now. Check the downloads section.
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Approved... good work, great as usual!

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

I took a look at your files, and perhaps im missing something but, sooo.. the blocks which is your icon.png light up as a box? it seems like it would from what i saw. to install this, you just copy the icon.png's into the proper folder and the SBxxx dock image and your done? no other modifications from the zip file?

currently my skin, minus the mail notification cutting off will only lightup the icon and the background does not light up at all. just wondering if you found an easier way then what i did to make them light up independant from the background image or our "make shift background image".

iPhone? More like MyPhone GreggSymington's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone else notice in the zip avalible in the downloads secion is missing an icon? The MobileTimer and the Phone are the same. The are both the phone icon.

Quote Originally Posted by GreggSymington View Post
    Anyone else notice in the zip avalible in the downloads secion is missing an icon? The MobileTimer and the Phone are the same. The are both the phone icon.
    Hmmm.. Thats wierd. Its a copy I must have messed up when I transfered to my laptop. My other computers dont ever see the net. Heres the Timer Icon

Quote Originally Posted by arthursdomain View Post
    I took a look at your files, and perhaps im missing something but, sooo.. the blocks which is your icon.png light up as a box? it seems like it would from what i saw. to install this, you just copy the icon.png's into the proper folder and the SBxxx dock image and your done? no other modifications from the zip file?

currently my skin, minus the mail notification cutting off will only lightup the icon and the background does not light up at all. just wondering if you found an easier way then what i did to make them light up independant from the background image or our "make shift background image".
    Well.. The backbround lights up yes. If you found a way to seperate the icon and have a full skin Id love to see it =)
    But ya.. as far as install what you said plus the springboard - Displayorder.plist and youve got it
    Last edited by LoringStudios; 2007-07-23 at 05:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoringStudios For This Useful Post:

GreggSymington (2007-07-23), thedanks (2007-07-23)

Quote Originally Posted by arthursdomain View Post

i just tested your method, very impressed. worked exactly how i wanted.

i was a little skeptical looking at the psd, but once on the phone it worked nicely.
    do u mind explaining the reason for the black area?

Love the carbon theme. Hate to be a stickler, did you notice the text for Safari doesn't look like it lines up to the text of Safari on the dock. Would be sick if you get get that fixed, im using the white version with the apple logo dock, but the black version had the problem too. Otherwise the white one is my favorite ive used so far.

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,254 Times in 649 Posts

calendar icon needs a tweak or two on your white version

Quote Originally Posted by thedanks View Post
    Love the carbon theme. Hate to be a stickler, did you notice the text for Safari doesn't look like it lines up to the text of Safari on the dock. Would be sick if you get get that fixed, im using the white version with the apple logo dock, but the black version had the problem too. Otherwise the white one is my favorite ive used so far.

Ya. I did notice that but the file is at work lol.. Its italic. I accidently did that and now that I see it I remember testing to see how it would look. Apparently ctrl-alt-z did'nt work that time. Ill get a fix manana.

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Nice. This is a great looking one! I love the white...

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

On the black version of the dock...can we get the original dock without your signature? i dont like just the apple you reposted. i liked the way it said myphone. original without red loring...im not good with photoshop.

Yup Ill get it tommorrow off the other computer. No problem =)

thanks so much...im not good with photoshop.

Quote Originally Posted by fred777 View Post
    i just tested your method, very impressed. worked exactly how i wanted.

i was a little skeptical looking at the psd, but once on the phone it worked nicely.
    do u mind explaining the reason for the black area?
    this is probably not the plce to answer this cuz its about lors great skin, but the quick and simple about the black area seems to be that the background may be bigger than what we can see. So to get it aligned right the back area which doesnt need to be black, could be transparent but this fills the full area , my theory is that it then centers on the icon you are replacing in the near middle of the image.

still waiting...i am impatient. lol

haha.. Sorry Guys I am mad busy at work. Gotta get paid too!

thank you thank you!

can someone post the download link for this please

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12