Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple's Larger 12.2-inch iPad Pro Set to Launch Mid 2015

What's Jailbreak? Akshay Masand's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Apple's Larger 12.2-inch iPad Pro Set to Launch Mid 2015

A full diagram of what was claimed to be Apple’s iPad Pro or iPad Air Plus was published in a Japanese Apple fan magazine recently. The magazine apparently also stated that the larger tablet would ship mid 2015, between April and June as well as be powered by an A9 chip. Apple’s ‘iPad Pro’ or ‘iPad Air Plus’ is rumored to be a 12.2-inch LCD tablet with dimensions of 12 inches x 8.7 inches x 0.28 inches. The section in Mac Fan January 2015 claimed that the largest of Apple’s tablets will be sporting four built-in speakers, noted by Japanese website Macotakara.

The A9 processor that’s rumored to power the larger iPad is an upgrade from Apple’s current iPad Air 2 processer, which only equips an A8X chip. Apple’s upcoming iPad is said to look similar to the iPad Mini and iPad Air 2 in design. Mac Fan also claimed that the Cupertino-based company is working on a new iPad Mini 4, said to sport an A8X processor and look more like the recently released iPad Air 2. According to the magazine, when the company launches the new iPad Mini 4, the iPad Mini and iPad Mini 3 will be discontinued.

We’re not sure how accurate this information is, but it is worth noting that Mac Fan was pretty on point with its iPhone 6 screen resolution news before it was even shown. However, the reporting of the device’s size was extremely inaccurate. So again, we would take everything with a grain of salt and just wait until Apple reveals information on it.

Source: Macotakara

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

Mac Fan also claimed that the Cupertino-based company is working on a new iPad Mini 4, said to sport an A8X processor and look more like the recently released iPad Air 2.
    They already have the same form factor. How much more similar can they be?

I cant believe the ipod is not being updated to 64 bit ect-
    -

My iPhone is a Part of Me AKCHRIS's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't see how THIS will help in Apple Sales, basically it looks like it will be a Toss up between the Mac Air & This iPad Pro basically. I can't WAIT!!!! too see what Holiday's Sales will be like Next Year. i

iPhone? More like MyPhone HovikGas's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AKCHRIS View Post
    I don't see how THIS will help in Apple Sales, basically it looks like it will be a Toss up between the Mac Air & This iPad Pro basically. I can't WAIT!!!! too see what Holiday's Sales will be like Next Year. i
    After three iterations, they're finally feeling the pressure from Microsoft's Surface Pro 3... All of the ads I've seen have been comparing the Surface Pro 3 with either an iPad or a MacBook Air, so it must be starting to sink in for more and more consumers... If I hadn't already bought my 15" Retina MBP, I would have gotten the Surface Pro 3...