Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Mobile has all iPad Air 2 Models Except for 128GB

What's Jailbreak? Akshay Masand's Avatar
    Thanks

Default T-Mobile has all iPad Air 2 Models Except for 128GB

Mobile company T-Mobile recently announced that Apple’s new iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 3 are available for consumers to purchase from its brick and mortar stores or from online. However, the largest 128GB iPad Air 2 is not yet available on T-Mobile’s online store. As of right now, only the 16GB and 64GB iPad Air 2 models can be purchased. The new iPad devices went on preorder earlier in the month and other mobile carriers along with Apple shipped the first devices starting last week. The devices also went on sale in stores beginning last week.

The Cupertino-based company’s website has most of the 128GB iPad Air 2 available for shipping between 1 and 3 days, just like the smaller 16GB and 64GB versions. But why T-Mobile doesn’t have that specific device in stock is unknown. Availability for the new devices have varied from carrier to carrier and from store to store ever since it’s been released. Those who are interested can go on T-Mobile’s website or store and check the availability of the new devices.

Most customers can purchase the new tablets starting at $0 down from T-Mobile, through their Simple Choice plan financing program. Those who are unfamiliar, the financing option includes a monthly fee consisting of around $26 for the 16GB iPad Air 2 and around $22 for the 16GB iPad Mini 3. $0 down is only applicable for the entry-level tablets, if you are looking at the 64GB and 128GB iPads you will have to pay $99.99 and $199 respectively.

Source: T-Mobile

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Is T-Mo still doing their "free data for the life of your tablet" campaign?

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

My iPhone is a Part of Me kickerman65's Avatar
    Thanks

Most BestBuys have all models as well. I didn't intend on buying a new iPad this year but i went into BestBuy and was amazed at how slim the new iPad Air 2 was. I absolutely love my new iPad Air 2. It feels so good to hold and is super snappy. Just wish they brought such improvements to the new iPad mini.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kickerman65 For This Useful Post:

SpiderManAPV (2014-10-30)

iPhone? More like MyPhone HovikGas's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SpidermanAPV View Post
    Is T-Mo still doing their "free data for the life of your tablet" campaign?
    I believe so

6. The Following User Says Thank You to HovikGas For This Useful Post:

SpiderManAPV (2014-10-30)