Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: RELEASE - The iPad is Jailbroken, Spirit

wondeful work, it worked for me.

many thanks

thanks comex,, i jailbreak it finally, still waiting for the release of unlocking software hope it will be out soon

i have Iphone 3GS 3.1.3 when i try to ynlock it with spirit it says your phone needs activation what is that any one help

please connect me to download link for unlocking jailbreaking my apple iphone 3gs on 3.1.3 ,with 5.12.01 firmware ,accidentally lost unlocking
    and cydia, phone bought in usa ,phone carrier locked to at&tunable to use phone pl give solution

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

At the risk of sounding redundant, and understanding that newbies like the two posts above do not ever bother to actually read anything in the thread, they just jump to the end and post their already-answered-hundreds-of-times question...

You can not unlock an iPhone on 3.1.3. Period.
    You can jailbreak, but you can not unlock.
    And, if you don't know the difference between jailbreaking and unlocking, you probably shouldn't be trying to do either one.

Thanks

Nothing you can do yet....

but somebody help me, my carrier still lock after download spirit, what can I do?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boroomand View Post
    but somebody help me, my carrier still lock after download spirit, what can I do?
    Nothing, you should've looked and read the website before you did anything.
    Spirit does not hacktivate nor unlock.

Which iPhone do you have?
    I'm assuming 3.1.3, what modem firmware, and what modem?

thanks for your warm responding, I never think one day I use saurik software and became close with Us people,WOW, before do this act i got SHSH with saurik software, my past version was 3.1.2 modem firmware was 7D11(I break my carrier with Blackra1n RC3) and now my version is 3.1.3 and modem firmware is 7D18

now I run sperit but in top of that write, you can not use SHSH because the traffic in the line is so high.

my iphone is 3GS

my iphone is 3GS
    Last edited by boroomand; 2010-05-16 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

I'd recommend you backup to your SHSH, and wait for a hacktivation program.

how can I use SHSH? I save one file but I don't know how can i downgrade it/

Thanks

how can I use SHSH? I save one file but I don't know how can i downgrade it/
    Did you backup your SHSH last time? (Before Spirit jailbreak)

yea I back up my iphone when it has version 3.1.2
    can I downgrade my iphone? how can I?

Thanks

yea I back up my iphone when it has version 3.1.2
    can I downgrade my iphone? how can I?
    That's something I haven't tried yet, try posting a new thread elsewhere.

ok thanks.

My iphone is jailbroken(3.1.3) through spirit. Everything works out great, except tonefxs. I was told there is a way to manually add the tones despite the program not recognizing my iphone(3gs).

Can someone provide a detailed way to do the manually adding of the tones for Tonefxs? Either that or provide a way to get tonefxs to work. Thanks!

Hey I need some help, my cydia was working fine then I tried to install rock app and cydia just crashed and my phone restarted and since then I can not access cydia, keeps crashing!!
    Plz help

Edit: I am running a 3G 3.1.3 JB, spirit worked just fine.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by makaveli1212 View Post
    Hey I need some help, my cydia was working fine then I tried to install rock app and cydia just crashed and my phone restarted and since then I can not access cydia, keeps crashing!!
    Plz help
    Try again another time?
    Might be a Cydia issue

iPhone? More like MyPhone mitchell209's Avatar
    Thanks

That's why you don't install Rock.

Default is it just a paper weight??
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Matthews View Post
    The iPad jailbreak is released. Spirit holds the keys to your iPad you've been waiting for. Multiple download links are at the bottom of this post.

comex is accepting donations for this release, so click the donate button below to help him out. This is comex's official PayPal account - be careful clicking any donate buttons ANYWHERE for Spirit other than here or on SpiritJB.com.

Some info, from comex's site:

Please everyone, there's a TON of packages in Cydia, report any serious issues you see with any on the iPad, the more community help we get here, the faster everything can be updated to be both iPhone/iPod touch and iPad compliant/safe. There is much work to be done still to get the entire jailbreak community up and smooth on an iPad - for instance, WinterBoard doesn't work on iPad yet. But good ol' OpenSSH sure does.

Using Spirit is INCREDIBLY easy. We've put together a guide here, but you really don't even need a guide.... I mean... there's ONE button. Good job, comex.

EDIT: NOTE: If you're getting error code c0000005, apparently setting compatibility mode to Windows 98 allows Spirit to work.

DOWNLOAD LINKS

Windows: Official SpiritJB.com Link | ModMyi.com Member Link | Rapidshare | Rapidshare | MediaFire Mirror

OS X: Official SpiritJB.com Link | ModMyi.com Member Link | Rapidshare | Megaupload | MediaFire Mirror
    Hi, a friend of mine has given me a iphone 3gs 32gb as the call speaker was not working he had gotten a new one thru insurance, before i got it he wiped the phone and now it is locked at the connect to itunes screen and asks for the phones original sim to activate the phone this sim is long gone so is the phone useles??

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast