Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Thief Rips Off Man's iPad, Finger

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by n00neimp0rtant View Post
    I feel bad for the African-American community; it's events like these that confirm certain stereotypes.
    Quote Originally Posted by battlecrushr View Post
    At n00neimp0rtant.
    I'm afraid that's true
    err, no?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    why the hell would you steal an Ipad from a guy?? You're better off snatching a purse from a women, it's probably worth a hell of a lot more. Ipad's aren't worth all that much to go so far as to steal it. That is if you're going to steal something, I'm not telling anybody they should

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by severe View Post
    F*** that guy. I hope they catch him.
    I co-sign that thought @severe.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

that does look like bobby! lol. but seriously though EskimoRuler is right, people like this piece of crap trying to grab and run is terrible. i hope they catch him, more importantly I hope the victom is alright even though he has 3/4 of his finger amputated. It would be a nice gesture from Apple to give the man, atleast give him another iPad.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dale1v View Post
    err, no?
    That is so true.
    Unfortunately for the African American / Other skin colored races it's seen on many levels. I wonder why? (there are many a criminals from many races but African Americans & Others seem to really stand out)<----no offense its just what I see on TV, real-life, etc.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

If it was me who got my ipad
    snatched even if my
    finger was in that condition I'd chase that guy till fall and can't move no more and if I did catch him I'd break
    his arms if someone tried to take my 3gs I'd break there arm well that's just me. I'm attach to my 3gs

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by n00neimp0rtant View Post
    I feel bad for the African-American community; it's events like these that confirm certain stereotypes.
    That is so true.
    Unfortunately for the African American / Other skin colored races it's seen on many levels. I wonder why? (there are many a criminals from many races but African Americans & Others seem to really stand out)<----no offense its just what I see on TV, real-life, etc.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bluprint's Avatar
    Thanks

Despite the iPad being stylish and on demand, the iPad isn't worth ripping someone's finger especially when you find out how overpriced it is. Who wouldn't want an iPad at 299 and it might eventually happen but robbers will take advantage of the hype that apple has created.
    Last edited by Bluprint; 2010-04-21 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ch0sen1 View Post
    That is so true.
    Well I'm hispanic and I'd have to say they are right. Minorities are more prominent in snatch and grab jobs. White people just commit corporate crimes and take 21 million dollar bailouts for 3 weeks worth of work.

If I were that guy, I'd buy another iPad and make a youtube video and send a message to the guy... "Broke D*CK SOB, I got another one and you're still ashy."

Quote Originally Posted by giancarlo View Post
    Well I'm hispanic and I'd have to say they are right. Minorities are more prominent in snatch and grab jobs. White people just commit corporate crimes and take 21 million dollar bailouts for 3 weeks worth of work.

If I were that guy, I'd buy another iPad and make a youtube video and send a message to the guy... "Broke D*CK SOB, I got another one and you're still ashy."
    Like I said before anyone is capable of anything no matter what the race, you need to get that idea out of your head that minorities are the only "criminals" and only "white people" commit white collar crimes...

Quote Originally Posted by BlaqkRoxstar360 View Post
    Like I said before anyone is capable of anything no matter what the race, you need to get that idea out of your head that minorities are the only "criminals" and only "white people" commit white collar crimes...
    Of course anyone can commit any crime....just typically history and current events show us the minorities tend to stick to low petty crimes. Hey I'm a minority (even though I think white people are becoming the minority now) and I APPROVE OF THIS MESSAGE!

Listen, just next time you go to the apple store to purchase an expensive item bring a couple of different size Walmart bags with you and you should be all good.

Apple should step up and hook this guy up with something, it would be the right thing to do, seeing as how this guy pretty much lost a finger buying one of their devices.

Later...

Quote Originally Posted by giancarlo View Post
    Of course anyone can commit any crime....just typically history and current events show us the minorities tend to stick to low petty crimes. Hey I'm a minority (even though I think white people are becoming the minority now) and I APPROVE OF THIS MESSAGE!
    I can see what your saying but lets not forget who committed one of the worst crimes in US history, that crime was slavery...

What else can you expect from a @&$$%?

Ohh everyone feels bad for african- american communities that they get steretyped for this ****** actions. Well if it soo out of the way it wouldnt make its way into stereotipical ****. Blacks are filling up jail more than 75% is that stereotype? No its a fact. Hispanics are right behind. Its just a hard truth to swallow. Call me rasist or what u want. It is what it is. Maybe 2% of hard working blacks will be ashamed of this ***** every one else knows that thats they way
    Last edited by Imsorussian; 2010-04-21 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

man i hate the laws in this country,criminals like this ****** bag got all the laws and lawers on his side to protect him from the good working people.in some country when you steal you could loose your life or a bady parts.

Please dont reply to me i just dont care what u think. I practice my 1st ammendment rights as should every good, hard working, tax paying american

Quote Originally Posted by TranceField View Post
    another reason not to buy an ipad
    Another reason to order online!
    MacBook Pro i7
    Dell XPS

This should serve as a warning to all that if you buy something expensive do not carry it around in a bag that is trademarked. If you get an iPad, iPhone, iPod, etc etc - place it in a bag that is not marked. Its very easy to carry your own bag that goes around you like this messenger bag that this thief is wearing.
    8 gig iPhone Edge 2G (first day iPhone): UNLKD/JB using bootneuter and blackra1n.
    8 gig iPhone 3G (first day iPhone): UNLKD/JB using Whited00r CFW
    16 gig iPhone 3GS (new bootrom): UNLKD/JB using ultrasn0w/limera1n.
    16 gig Wifi iPad first day iPad JB using greenpois0n.
    32 gig Wifi/3G iPad first day iPad UNLKD/JB using greenpois0n.
    32 gig iPhone 4(first day iPhone): UNLKD/JB using ultrasn0w/greenpois0n
    Apps: 157 installed 25 developed.

Quote Originally Posted by ModJoe View Post
    After Hearing about those stories, it occurred to me, that severe punishment as at Middle Ages should be reactivated.
    I agree!!!!!!!!!!!
    MacBook Pro i7
    Dell XPS

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast