Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] WinPad 8 Experience

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Yeah i put the password in and it downloads but when i open in iFile and try to Unarchive the zip i get the "can't find password" error.
    yeah i understand i didnt expect that , you will need to get it on your desktop then !!!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fallenzx View Post
    yeah i understand i didnt expect that , you will need to get it on your desktop then !!!
    Ok thanks will wait until i get home then.

Can anyone give the instruction how to customize this theme? The weather widget doesn't work on my Device?

How much app do you ? I don't understand what you mean ! Can you post a screen shot please

Thanks I appreciate !
    Sure, here you go: -photo.jpg

It doesn't let me scroll all the way to the right to see the apps at the end of the alphabet.

no that never happend i will check on mine.

Ok i just tested that , your right ,i will fix that in a future update as it is not a big thing , but thats a bug that passed between our round lolll

actually i just fix it but i would need to repackage everything so if you know how to change it by yourself in the current.plist i can explain how to do it
    Yeah, I'm pretty familiar with editing .plist files. Thanks.

Also, if you and your "icons" guy were thinking of updating this for us new iPad owners, I could help with the file/extension naming and testing. I'm sure any of the others would agree as well. It's a great theme that I'd like to show off, but I need it in Retina.
    Reminding you all that YOU'RE YOUR

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ChicagoV For This Useful Post:

fallenzx (2012-05-30)

Quote Originally Posted by Biffin View Post
    Sure, here you go: -photo.jpg

It doesn't let me scroll all the way to the right to see the apps at the end of the alphabet.
    You have to add more rows in the plist in allapps section

Thanks

Bro i'm having the same problem downloading from my Mac as i did with the iPad maybe it's a bad file, can you send it again to me ?.
    Last edited by jawonder; 2012-05-30 at 04:10 AM.

Donated - I can't wait to use this theme!

Thanks

Bro i'm having the same problem downloading from my Mac as i did with the iPad maybe it's a bad file, can you send it again to me ?.
    the download file is hosted so you just have to Redownload it and look at the email i sent you there is a password and you must copy paste it as it is case Sensitive .
    Last edited by fallenzx; 2012-05-30 at 04:30 AM.

Thanks

the download file is hosted so you just have to Redownload it and look at the email i sent you there is a password and you must copy paste it as it is case Sensitive .
    Yeah as i said before i did put the password in i copied and paste it both on my iPad and my Mac , on the Mac it keeps saying "Decompression Fail".

Thanks

Yeah as i said before i did put the password in i copied and paste it both on my iPad and my Mac , on the Mac it keeps saying "Decompression Fail".
    Send me in PV the email address associated to the PayPal account please and to which address you want me to send it thx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to fallenzx For This Useful Post:

jawonder (2012-05-30)

Thanks

Ok Got it had something to do with Safari i switch to Chrome and got it to go . Thanks much.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

fallenzx (2012-05-30)

Default Question
    Hi, I am willing to donate but I need to know how will I put the theme onto my iPad.... Also is this theme not available via modmyi repo? If not why? Because I would rather pay on cydia as I can then get updates.

And if I do donate... And later on you update the theme how will I be able to update?

Thanks

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Humza001 For This Useful Post:

fallenzx (2012-05-30)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Humza001 View Post
    Hi, I am willing to donate but I need to know how will I put the theme onto my iPad.... Also is this theme not available via modmyi repo? If not why? Because I would rather pay on cydia as I can then get updates.

And if I do donate... And later on you update the theme how will I be able to update?

Thanks
    When you donate I keep your email address where I sent the instruction to download the theme then when an update is available , I resend mass email to all donator with the new link for the new update . You will get a little instruction on how to install the theme on a read me file .

Thanks

here is a test for THE NEW IPAD USER .

just copy that icon into the /dreamboard/Wpad8/icons/ and make sure the name is correct and report back if its working or not .
    thanks

i have put a @2x file extension im not sure if its gotta work but since all retina device use the same extension it might work .-messages-2x.png

No there is a much easier way, without desktop apps.

He just has to download the app called "filer lite" on AppStore, and it's a rar unarchiver app. He touch the theme from ifile and select "open with ifiler lite" then unzip the app with it, and then just cut paste it back to dreamboard.
    [CENTER]

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iAdamir For This Useful Post:

fallenzx (2012-05-30), jawonder (2012-05-30)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iAdamir View Post
    No there is a much easier way, without desktop apps.

He just has to download the app called "filer lite" on AppStore, and it's a rar unarchiver app. He touch the theme from ifile and select "open with ifiler lite" then unzip the app with it, and then just cut paste it back to dreamboard.
    Although a got to go from my Desk Top i tried what you said from my iPad and it worked, i bought the paid version of the app after trying the lite . Thanks

Hi

I would like to know how the Win8 Metro looks like on Lock-Screen and are there animated apps like news feed, facebook with refreshing it self? Are there any animated backgrounds planed?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nosferatu05 View Post
    Hi

I would like to know how the Win8 Metro looks like on Lock-Screen and are there animated apps like news feed, facebook with refreshing it self? Are there any animated backgrounds planed?
    lockscreen is a plain lockscreen with a clock and date .

yes there is NEWS RSS FEEDS ( modmyi , Cnet , FaceBook ) and 3 others you can set your own.

No animated background as this is a windows 8 experience and windows 8 does not have animated background .

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Might I suggest that you design the same lockscreen as windows 8 so that it replicates the windows 8 slide-up lockscreen? Just think it may be a great addition for an excellent theme
    If I helped don't fear to press the Thanks button (:
    Follow me on twitter! @ViperzDTL

Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast