Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 660 of 1018

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Release] WinPad 8 Experience

  1. #641
    Quote Originally Posted by KernelPad View Post
    Here is the Comic Zeal in Large, It was difficult to make, so tell me if it looks good!

    Attachment 596921
    Dude that looks Amazing Thanks.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to GhostMercenary For This Useful Post:

    KernelPad (2012-07-05)

  3. #642
    Fallenzx. Please make a rotation like angry pig for us smart cover users. That is my biggest desire. Thanks, I know I am asking a lot.

  4. #643
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,455
    Thanks
    321
    Thanked 928 Times in 454 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    Fallenzx. Please make a rotation like angry pig for us smart cover users. That is my biggest desire. Thanks, I know I am asking a lot.
    as far as i know fallenzx is interested in making a rotation of some sort.
    so just hold tight. if you PM me i can help you rotate it if you need it now.
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/

  5. #644
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryPIG View Post
    sorry about that it was 2AM in the mornin
    what else is low res for you ipad 3 users?
    Can u up the res on the 'Start' button in the charm menu?

  6. #645
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryPIG View Post
    as far as i know fallenzx is interested in making a rotation of some sort.
    so just hold tight. if you PM me i can help you rotate it if you need it now.
    Thanks for the offer. I suck at coding anything. I was just mentioning what I thought would be nice for the theme. I am in no rush.

    This theme is extremely well done. Runs smooth. A lot thought and detail went into it. It does show that a win8 concept works well too.

    You and kernels ad have been very helpful to me and I appreciate it.( as has ghost mercenary too.)

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to nealh For This Useful Post:

    fallenzx (2012-07-05)

  8. #646
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,455
    Thanks
    321
    Thanked 928 Times in 454 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostMercenary View Post
    Can u up the res on the 'Start' button in the charm menu?
    no bother, if you would upload a zip with the colors as i dont have the colors on my theme.
    i'll upload when ive done all the colors. out just now so might be a little while.

    Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    Thanks for the offer. I suck at coding anything. I was just mentioning what I thought would be nice for the theme. I am in no rush.

    This theme is extremely well done. Runs smooth. A lot thought and detail went into it. It does show that a win8 concept works well too.

    You and kernels ad have been very helpful to me and I appreciate it.( as has ghost mercenary too.)
    i'm sure he'll through something together in the next update
    Last edited by AngryPIG; 2012-07-05 at 06:34 PM.
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/

  9. #647
    iPhone? More like MyPhone KernelPad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 194 Times in 107 Posts

    Here are the Colors!

    Link: Windows 8 Start Colors.zip
    Last edited by KernelPad; 2012-07-05 at 08:54 PM.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to KernelPad For This Useful Post:

    AngryPIG (2012-07-05)

  11. #648
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,455
    Thanks
    321
    Thanked 928 Times in 454 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by KernelPad View Post
    Here are the Colors!

    Link: Windows 8 Start Colors.zip
    you put a orange in there but i dont see the name for that color..plus none for DG & LG
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/

  12. #649
    iPhone? More like MyPhone KernelPad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 194 Times in 107 Posts

    oops! sorry about that!!
    Last edited by KernelPad; 2012-07-05 at 08:41 PM.

  13. #650
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,455
    Thanks
    321
    Thanked 928 Times in 454 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by KernelPad View Post
    oops! sorry about that I'll give it to u in a sec!
    no bother mate.
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/

  14. #651

  15. #652
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,455
    Thanks
    321
    Thanked 928 Times in 454 Posts

    All Side Bar Buttons For iPad 3.

    Special Thanks To KernelPad For Supplying Start Colors.

    Let Me Know How The Start Buttons Are Please

    http://www.mediafire.com/?82qn18unqubj04a
    Last edited by AngryPIG; 2012-07-05 at 09:05 PM.
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to AngryPIG For This Useful Post:

    GhostMercenary (2012-07-05)

  17. #653
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryPIG View Post
    All Side Bar Buttons For iPad 3.

    Special Thanks To KernelPad For Supplying Start Colors.

    Let Me Know How The Start Buttons Are Please

    iPad 3 Side Bar Buttons.zip
    Looks loads better!! Awesome! Though the Refreash button still needs to be renamed to Refresh xD

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to GhostMercenary For This Useful Post:

    AngryPIG (2012-07-05)

  19. #654
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,455
    Thanks
    321
    Thanked 928 Times in 454 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostMercenary View Post
    Looks loads better!! Awesome! Though the Refreash button still needs to be renamed to Refresh xD
    thanks totally forgot about that,
    fixed it now mate.

    EDIT: if the ipad 3 users want the stock icons updated for ipad let me know what ones are low res and i'll remake them for you guys
    Last edited by AngryPIG; 2012-07-05 at 09:51 PM.
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/

  20. #655
    I was looking at the thread called mods for metroon, we need one for wpad8

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to babat For This Useful Post:

    AngryPIG (2012-07-05)

  22. #656
    iPhone? More like MyPhone KernelPad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 194 Times in 107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by babat View Post
    I was looking at the thread called mods for metroon, we need one for wpad8
    Check the first post, and scroll down

  23. #657
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryPIG View Post
    thanks totally forgot about that,
    fixed it now mate.

    EDIT: if the ipad 3 users want the stock icons updated for ipad let me know what ones are low res and i'll remake them for you guys
    Challenge Considered? I dunno how u would do the Calender, Weather and Desktop ones because they look like stationary so my guess is, would be tricky. Low res ones that I didn't find replacements for in the other packets are Cydia, Dreamboard, Videos, Maps, Xbox Live Games(Game Hub), Music. When you bring the all apps menu also, so swipe bottom and press the button, the 'Applications' Text looks very pixelated. Those are the ones I care about, the behind the scenes stuff like in settings I can do without.

    -avplayerhd.png-words-hd.png
    Also made 2 icons now for my own, thought I'd share, the Player one I found you can use for any player of your choice.

  24. #658
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,455
    Thanks
    321
    Thanked 928 Times in 454 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostMercenary View Post
    Challenge Considered? I dunno how u would do the Calender, Weather and Desktop ones because they look like stationary so my guess is, would be tricky. Low res ones that I didn't find replacements for in the other packets are Cydia, Dreamboard, Videos, Maps, Xbox Live Games(Game Hub), Music. When you bring the all apps menu also, so swipe bottom and press the button, the 'Applications' Text looks very pixelated. Those are the ones I care about, the behind the scenes stuff like in settings I can do without.
    i'll have a look. so far ive redone App Store, Camera, Cydia, Dreamboard, Facebook, FaceTime, iTunes, Mail, Reminders And Twitter With The New Logo still heaps to do as i'm trying to keep them as close to the ones that came with the theme.
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/

  25. #659
    Cool, I just found replacements in other peoples packages and used those for my own xD

  26. #660
    iPhone? More like MyPhone KernelPad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 194 Times in 107 Posts

    I would like to help, but im very tired, lol, can't be bothered to get into photoshop, maybe tomorrow

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to KernelPad For This Useful Post:

    nealh (2012-07-06)

Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •