Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] WinPad 8 Experience

Ive started creating icons for the retina display. More will be added as I create them. Download from the link below

WinPad 8 RETINA Icons

p.s. Ill create any icons upon request. For now Im using only the stock tile colors from the theme but I can also create some to match the colors used in the original app icon while sticking with the metro theme.
    Last edited by avelinoG; 2012-06-19 at 10:26 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to avelinoG For This Useful Post:

KernelPad (2012-06-19), LogitechDude (2012-07-07), nealh (2012-07-04)

iPhone? More like MyPhone KernelPad's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice! As soon as I get my internet working, I will upload a folder full of game icons in full Retina Display!
    Especially for the iPad 3 users! who love gaming! with the NEW Update!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KernelPad For This Useful Post:

avelinoG (2012-06-19)

Quote Originally Posted by KernelPad View Post
    Nice! As soon as I get my internet working, I will upload a folder full of game icons in full Retina Display!
    Especially for the iPad 3 users! who love gaming! with the NEW Update!

I was going to start doing the game icons but I like yours better so Ill be waiting for the upload so i can use them.

Thanks i applied the update and now my live photo tile is working ... But is there anyway to change the pics it changes between, it keeps showing the same 5/6 pictures...if you cant no big deal theme is awesome.

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by avelinoG View Post
    I was going to start doing the game icons but I like yours better so Ill be waiting for the upload so i can use them.
    Now you can add 250x250 for iPad 2 and 500x500 for retina display game icon In the gaming hub

Quote Originally Posted by Smakes_user View Post
    Thanks i applied the update and now my live photo tile is working ... But is there anyway to change the pics it changes between, it keeps showing the same 5/6 pictures...if you cant no big deal theme is awesome.
    Not sure I will check in the coding later as I'm not at home for the moment . Thx

Erm... So now the all apps section is removed, replaced by Google Search >_<. It's even more inconvenient

Updated with requested icons: Chase Bank, Cnet, Google Currents, iPhoto, Jeopardy, Living Social, SnapSpeed, Speed Test

WinPad 8 Retina Icons

10. The Following User Says Thank You to avelinoG For This Useful Post:

fallenzx (2012-06-20)

OK I found the all apps (swipe up). But there is still a limitation of rows. I can't scroll up/down.

Thanks

Here are some Screenshots of my retina and iPad 2 Game icons.

-img_0224.png

-img_0225.png

-img_0226.png

Next week! I will post Retina and iPad 2 game icons in one .zip with a Xbox Live banner for an option to put on the icons with instructions. These icons will only be suitable for the new update. (Xbox Hub)
    Last edited by KernelPad; 2012-06-20 at 02:12 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KernelPad For This Useful Post:

LogitechDude (2012-07-07)

Quote Originally Posted by KernelPad View Post
    Here are some Screenshots of my retina and iPad 2 Game icons.

-img_0224.png

-img_0225.png

-img_0226.png

Next week! I will post Retina and iPad 2 game icons in one .zip with a Xbox Live banner for an option to put on the icons with instructions. These icons will only be suitable for the new update. (Xbox Hub)
    To you have any idea how to increase the number of column in all applications?

Thanks

No, I think it will be available in the future updates .

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zell DInch View Post
    To you have any idea how to increase the number of column in all applications?
    if you are confortable to edit the current.plist i can show you how to do it ! , but you need to know how to open a plist and you need to have a plist editor . i can suggest you notepad ++ .

Thanks

this is how to modifiy your all app SCREEN if you dont have enough space for all your app .

This is only for people who have A LOT OF APP and encounter visibility problem in the all app .
    for the other dont bother changing anything . THX

BEFORE YOU MOD YOUR CURRENT.PLIST LOG OF THE THEME
    <<<< Follow the instruction carefully because if you insert a space or anything else then a number it might throw you a
    black screen of death and you might be obligated to uninstall thru cydia and reinstall the theme >>>>

DONT FORGET TO RESPRING YOUR DEVICE

-changingcollumn.png
    Last edited by fallenzx; 2012-07-15 at 05:16 PM.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fallenzx For This Useful Post:

KernelPad (2012-06-20), LogitechDude (2012-07-07), Zell DInch (2012-06-20)

Quote Originally Posted by fallenzx View Post
    this is how to modifiy your all app SCREEN if you dont have enough space for all your app .

This is only for people who have A LOT OF APP and encounter visibility problem in the all app .
    for the other dont bother changing anything . THX

BEFORE YOU MOD YOUR CURRENT.PLIST LOG OF THE THEME
    <<<< Follow the instruction carefully because if you insert a space or anything else then a number it might throw you a
    black screen of death and you might be obligated to uninstall thru cydia and reinstall the theme >>>>

DONT FORGET TO RESPRING YOUR DEVICE

-changingcollumn.png
    Worked great. Thank you, sir!

Hey fallenzx! Is there any way to change the username on the start screen through the plist or ifile because I accidentally put a space as my username and I can't changed through the settings (cuz there is no name to click on)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MistaMatt247 View Post
    Hey fallenzx! Is there any way to change the username on the start screen through the plist or ifile because I accidentally put a space as my username and I can't changed through the settings (cuz there is no name to click on)
    If you just updated , backup your current.plist and uninstall the theme then reinstall it the same way . When you will copy back your current.plist don't forget to set the permission to read , write , and execute .

Quote Originally Posted by avelinoG View Post
    Ive started creating icons for the retina display. More will be added as I create them. Download from the link below

WinPad 8 RETINA Icons

p.s. Ill create any icons upon request. For now Im using only the stock tile colors from the theme but I can also create some to match the colors used in the original app icon while sticking with the metro theme.
    I have a few icon request for ya (you can keep everything the same just make em retina!lol) : Notes, pandora, ibooks, videos, camera, app store, and internet explorer. These will be great to have in retina! Thanks alot!

wait so what does 1.1 do?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ushokey View Post
    wait so what does 1.1 do?

WinPad 8 1.1

- Bug fix

- Game Hub

- New Way to acces to all APP

- More Column in ALL APPS

- New Facebook Widget

- New Photo Widget

Quote Originally Posted by fallenzx View Post
    If you just updated , backup your current.plist and uninstall the theme then reinstall it the same way . When you will copy back your current.plist don't forget to set the permission to read , write , and execute .
    I uninstalled it and reinstalled backed up my current plist put it back and still there is no username, it somehow saved my location also because I didn't have to type it in to the weather widget, it was already there. I don't know what to do, any ideas?

Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast