Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] WinPad 8 Experience

Updated with more icons. Angry Birds(2 versions), Azul, Bejeweled, Draw Something(2 versions), facebook, Fandango, Garageband, ifile, iheartradio, IMDB, install--ous(2 versions), iTunes U, iTunes Movie Trailers, Gmail/Mail, Messages, Music, Pandora(2 versions), Pinterest, Pulse(2 versions), Safari, Slacker, Songza, Spotify(2 versions), TED, Track 8, Tune-In Radio(2 versions), TV Guide, Vevo HD, YouTube, Zinio. I can also make more upon request.

WinPad 8 Icons

p.s. Keep checking back at this post. I will be editing it as I add more icons.
    Last edited by avelinoG; 2012-06-13 at 07:08 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to avelinoG For This Useful Post:

fallenzx (2012-06-12), GhostMercenary (2012-07-05), LogitechDude (2012-07-07), nealh (2012-07-05)

iPhone? More like MyPhone KernelPad's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice now 2 people make icons! Any icon request send to me or avelinoG

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KernelPad For This Useful Post:

avelinoG (2012-06-12), fallenzx (2012-06-12), LogitechDude (2012-07-07)

Quote Originally Posted by KernelPad View Post
    I got many requests for Metro icons, so here they are! 50 Metro Icons for Free! Just for you!

Link: Metro Style Icons.zip
    The icons are great and all I do want to use all of them on winpad8 but there's only room for 38 apps. I have about 80 apps

hey has anyone ever thought of making an icon pack with all the same color?? im new to this but i think it would look very nice

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ushokey View Post
    hey has anyone ever thought of making an icon pack with all the same color?? im new to this but i think it would look very nice
    I don't know if someone as that but you can make one and share here if you want

Thanks

I am getting request which I have uploaded even on the theme. Please guys! Look in the EXTRA folder and Icon folder. It will have the icons you might need. If its still not there, ask a request and I'm help to make more.

Default Kernel pad you are awesome!
    Really appreciate that icon pack you made, but I was wondering you you can PLEASE make an icon for the app "paper by fifty three" I was thinking something like the iBooks one but with the 53 logo in it or something, it would be really great to have this as it is the last metro icon I need lol

Quote Originally Posted by MistaMatt247 View Post
    Really appreciate that icon pack you made, but I was wondering you you can PLEASE make an icon for the app "paper by fifty three" I was thinking something like the iBooks one but with the 53 logo in it or something, it would be really great to have this as it is the last metro icon I need lol
    Just created 2 different icons for you. Here is the link

WinPad 8 Icons

15. The Following User Says Thank You to avelinoG For This Useful Post:

LogitechDude (2012-07-07)

Default AvelinoG YOU ARE SO AMAZINGLY AWESOME THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!!!
    Wow you are so awesome thanks so much it is PERFECT!!! That was so fast!!! REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT THANKS SO MUCH MAN!!!!!!

since u are so awesome can u make a noteshelf icon? I perfer the kind like u made for the paper icon (The non colorful icons that are just white with the background color) I also like that you made two so I can choose!

Wow you are so awesome thanks so much it is PERFECT!!! That was so fast!!! REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT THANKS SO MUCH MAN!!!!!!

since u are so awesome can u make a noteshelf icon? I perfer the kind like u made for the paper icon (The non colorful icons that are just white with the background color) I also like that you made two so I can choose!
    No problem, check the same link. new icons are up.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to avelinoG For This Useful Post:

MistaMatt247 (2012-06-13)

can anyone help me make transparent icons i would show you examples but idk how to post them

also how do i change my tile background without actually changing the wallpaper lol?

How can I download them to I file from google docs, (I don't want to ssh it cuz I'm lazy ) lol

How can I download them to I file from google docs, (I don't want to ssh it cuz I'm lazy ) lol
    heres is a compressed file with all of them

WinPad 8 Icons RAR file

Thanks

Since I'm not so good at metro icons, I really thank AvelinoG for the metro icons, I'm thinking of only making non-metro icons and AvelinoG could make metro icons so it could be a teamwork. Metro requests go to AvelinoG and non-metro to me! tell me what u think of this idea.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to KernelPad For This Useful Post:

fallenzx (2012-06-13)

Quote Originally Posted by KernelPad View Post
    Since I'm not so good at metro icons, I really thank AvelinoG for the metro icons, I'm thinking of only making non-metro icons and AvelinoG could make metro icons so it could be a teamwork. Metro requests go to AvelinoG and non-metro to me! tell me what u think of this idea.
    Yours are great as well, but i am willing to help out any way I can. I'd be willing to create any metro icons for the theme, no problem at all.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to avelinoG For This Useful Post:

fallenzx (2012-06-13)

Quote Originally Posted by avelinoG View Post
    Yours are great as well, but i am willing to help out any way I can. I'd be willing to create any metro icons for the theme, no problem at all.
    Ok....sorry for the bother but I am just amazed at how quick you made these so I am gonna ask for one more.... PLEASE make a Evernote peek icon (again I will prefer a one color icon like the paper by 53 one lol THANKS) and a purple icon would be nice if that's possible, sorry for being so picky lol whatever is easiest for u I don't want to be a bother.

Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast