Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 639

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: HoneyPad Pro DreamBoard for iPad

  1. #141
    iPhone? More like MyPhone grassho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    ottawa ont
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    just donated, cant wait!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to grassho For This Useful Post:

    falcon212 (2011-09-02)

  3. #142
    iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,816
    Thanks
    3,845
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bignighttrain View Post
    I donated around 12:00 pm California time how long dose it take I also sent @Falcon a pm too thanks.
    dude, seriously, wait and be patient.
    you can't expect everyone to reply to every donation 24/7. We're in diff time zones.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to GaN-MaN For This Useful Post:

    falcon212 (2011-09-02)

  5. #143
    When I stand my ipad up with the smart cover the screen is upside down. is this fixed in the paid version?

  6. #144
    It's 6:16 patient is what I'm being ganman this 8 hours ago dude you sit patiently like a school girl if you pay for something you should receive it right. People be on here all hours of the day and night I know you can read it says the date and time when you post a comment so relax your late to the party.it's not like I want something for free I payed and at 33 years old when I buy it I want it now got it. Besides I payed for all @Falcons themes what about you?

    Waiting is making me real crazy
    Last edited by bignighttrain; 2011-09-02 at 03:22 AM.

  7. #145
    iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,816
    Thanks
    3,845
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bignighttrain View Post
    It's 6:16 patient is what I'm being ganman this 8 hours ago dude you sit patiently like a school girl if you pay for something you should receive it right. People be on here all hours of the day and night I know you can read it says the date and time when you post a comment so relax your late to the party.it's not like I want something for free I payed and at 33 years old when I buy it I want it now got it. Besides I payed for all @Falcons themes what about you?

    Waiting is making me real crazy
    But there's a couple of posts of you wondering where's ur link... If you knew that, then you wouldn't have been asking. And yes i do pay for his theme. Im a good friend of his from before DreamBoard.

    The waiting is well worth it.

  8. #146
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoV View Post
    I must be missing something with the whole SmartCover thing. The orientation (home button on the left) is perfect for typing, and my screen rotates when I'm watching video. Now, using it as a stand while watching movies would have the theme upside-down, but I wouldn't notice - because I'm watching a movie.

    Does that make sense, or am I missing what people are talking about?
    What I mean is; my iPad is set up like you have it for viewing movies, as I use a bluetooth keyboard to type. I very rarely use the virtual keyboard, since I use it for notetaking in class and prefer the familiarity of the physical keys since I can type faster and more accurately. Using this theme, it'd be upside down the entire time.

  9. #147
    iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,816
    Thanks
    3,845
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by eclipse90 View Post
    What I mean is; my iPad is set up like you have it for viewing movies, as I use a bluetooth keyboard to type. I very rarely use the virtual keyboard, since I use it for notetaking in class and prefer the familiarity of the physical keys since I can type faster and more accurately. Using this theme, it'd be upside down the entire time.
    Here's an answer.

    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    there is no way for now, not anytime soon sorry

  10. #148
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post
    Here's an answer.
    Ah, missed that. That's... annoying. But oh well, I like Boxor well enough. Thanks for pointing it out!

  11. #149
    I have sent all the theme to the email you use to pay with PayPal, let me know if you have not received

    Quote Originally Posted by bignighttrain View Post
    @Falcon212

    How do I get the theme after paying with paypal I have the Receipt No: here are the last 8 digits -0853-8887 or pm me and l can show you my number
    Quote Originally Posted by eclipse90 View Post
    Yeah I mean it's not a huge deal, but it's definitely something that would keep me from using the theme in some settings, which is a shame. Just wanted to point it out in case he doesn't use them himself and wouldn't have known.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Reyez View Post
    I agree. I use a smartcover as well and it's bad that the theme can't be rotated 180 degrees.
    Falcon, how are is it to turn everything 180 degrees around? Is it possible to change myself?
    I'm using smart case myself and decided to do this orientation instead of other way around. This theme is more complicated to have bot orientation, and its not something you can just edit with one or two lines of codes. But I'll see what I can do in the next update

    Quote Originally Posted by miserablechimp View Post
    First off you did an amazing job with this. Thank you for taking the time to do this it made my day.

    Future updates: 1. Could you make the clock on the bottom 12hr format?
    2. Could you add a photo widget to the widget drawer as well?

    Bugs: haven't found any yet.
    Photo widget is on my to do list, I'll see what I can do with 12hour clock

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

    AuStynburg (2011-09-02)

  13. #150
    Your the man @falcon love your work and again thanks.

    Downloading now can't wait my wife loves this theme also thanks again.
    Last edited by bignighttrain; 2011-09-02 at 03:54 AM.

  14. #151

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

    AuStynburg (2011-09-02)

  16. #152
    Love the theme great work, just a few things I wanted to ask. I'm using the lite theme on my ipad 2 and I noticed when I hit the home button twice it does this. . Is this a theme problem, or a dreamboard one? Also my weather widget doesn't want to change its location and the picture doesn't show up. Also is it possible to uninstall apps from within this theme or do I need to go to the default ipad theme to uninstall things. Can't wait to get the paid version thanks!

  17. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by Shniz View Post
    Love the theme great work, just a few things I wanted to ask. I'm using the lite theme on my ipad 2 and I noticed when I hit the home button twice it does this. http://i.imgur.com/mu8nz.jpg. Is this a theme problem, or a dreamboard one? Also my weather widget doesn't want to change its location and the picture doesn't show up. Also is it possible to uninstall apps from within this theme or do I need to go to the default ipad theme to uninstall things. Can't wait to get the paid version thanks!
    I have fixed the problem with the weather widget image not showing, redownload from the same link. Replace the folder and make sure to Respring the device

    as if for the multitasking bar, nothing I can do about it. This is Dreamboard bug on iPad. And no, you can't uninstall app from within the theme another DB limitation

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

    AuStynburg (2011-09-02)

  19. #154
    I though it was a dreamboard thing, thanks for the quick reply! What about uninstalling apps is there a way to do that in the theme?

  20. #155

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

    AuStynburg (2011-09-02)

  22. #156
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jordan, UT
    Posts
    109
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Love this theme! I also would love a 12 hour clock on the bottom. Also, will there be a lock screen eventually as well? I cannot believe how good this looks on the iPad 2

  23. #157
    first off, i love the theme great work!

    one thing ive noticed using the light theme is that the black bar across the bottom where the home button is doesnt go all the way to the edge of the screen on the left side, stops a pixel or two short.

    also, i dont know if this is a theme issue you can fix or a dreamboard one, but it would be awesome if there was some way to be able to save layouts so that you dont have to reassign everything after a respring or after changing out of dreamboard theme to delete apps or something.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to backlash_f5 For This Useful Post:

    bignighttrain (2011-09-02)

  25. #158
    The only problem I seem to be having with this theme is that my digital clock on the bottom has stopped working. Not sure why. I did a respring and the time corrects itself, but then stays at THAT time. The Honeycomb clock widget works perfectly, as does the rest of the theme. Any ideas? Anyone else having this issue? If not, I may just do a fresh install again.
    Reminding you all that YOU'RE YOUR

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to ChicagoV For This Useful Post:

    bignighttrain (2011-09-02)

  27. #159
    Really living this theme @falcon just 1 thing would it be possible to get a twitter widget and is there a way to make the Facebook widget a little bigger also love the way it feels and moves great theme. Can we get a custom widget for an avatar like in boxor hd for iPad thanks again.

  28. #160
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoV View Post
    The only problem I seem to be having with this theme is that my digital clock on the bottom has stopped working. Not sure why. I did a respring and the time corrects itself, but then stays at THAT time. The Honeycomb clock widget works perfectly, as does the rest of the theme. Any ideas? Anyone else having this issue? If not, I may just do a fresh install again.
    I have fix this issue, check your PM

    Quote Originally Posted by bignighttrain View Post
    Really living this theme @falcon just 1 thing would it be possible to get a twitter widget and is there a way to make the Facebook widget a little bigger also love the way it feels and moves great theme. Can we get a custom widget for an avatar like in boxor hd for iPad thanks again.
    Probably in the next update I will add more widgets regarding the facebook widget I cant actually make all request regarding the size, I feel its fine the current size, unless lots of people requesting it. I hope you understand, there are only so much I can do

Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •