Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HoneyPad Pro DreamBoard for iPad

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Nope no tablets that I know of with it yet but engadgets got a nice 33 image slideshow with everything youd need to know how it should look as well as a video here:
    Android Ice Cream Sandwich: What will it look like on a tablet? (video) -- Engadget

And the sdk should contain tablet sized images as well:
    Android SDK | Android Developers
    Ice Cream Sandwich is too general, I think I should wait until one popular tablet support it meanwhile, I'm working on with L0ki to fix some bugs on the theme
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White
    - All my themes in one Cydia website - open the link from your iDevice

PayPal Donation: [email protected] | Twitter: changroy | HoneyPad Pro

Here's the galaxy weather widget with the width fixed: v1.9.1
    Last edited by L0k1; 2011-11-25 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by L0k1 View Post
    Here's the galaxy weather widget with the width fixed: v1.9.1
    Thanks ! I will look into it
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White

Added an optional dark glass background to the Galaxy Weather Widget: get v1.9.2 here

Quote Originally Posted by L0k1 View Post
    Added an optional dark glass background to the Galaxy Weather Widget: get v1.9.2 here
    Even better ! check you pm man !

HoneyPad Pro v1.3 is now live on Cydia Store

Changelog:
    - Shift Mode are now able to save widgets and app-shortcuts locations across respring / reboot
    - Fixed Bug: no more blurry icons
    - Improved Samsung Galaxy Weather Widget: Weather setting right within the widget (tap on the gear icon), F/C setting and Opacity, Added new weather backrounds (clear and black)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

Kr0NiK (2011-12-01)

Default honeypad crashed
    once i downloaded the lite version, after i applied the theme, once i slide it, it will crashed and appeared to exit safe mode....
    wad happened???

is it i got anything clashed v it but if yes, i dunnoe wad clashed v it...
    help plz

Quote Originally Posted by show721 View Post
    once i downloaded the lite version, after i applied the theme, once i slide it, it will crashed and appeared to exit safe mode....
    wad happened???

is it i got anything clashed v it but if yes, i dunnoe wad clashed v it...
    help plz
    Do you have the latest dreamboard ? 1.1.4

how did u install HoneyPad Lite ? is it from cydia ? or from the link here ?

I installed from cydia...
    Is it possible that the honeypad not compatible with some other software that I installed? But i dunnoe which software is the not compatible 1...

Quote Originally Posted by show721 View Post
    I installed from cydia...
    Is it possible that the honeypad not compatible with some other software that I installed? But i dunnoe which software is the not compatible 1...
    theme theme is part of DreamBoard, if something not right, that means its dreamboard bug, not the theme please report here instead

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...reamboard.html

wad version of dreamboard u using nw?

Sorry if someone already asked this, or if you have already explained this. I read a few pages of this forum and did not see any answers for my question. My question is... In the "apps" tap, there are several categories including "games", "social", and "utilities". Only 2 of my games, 1 of my social apps, and only a couple of my utilities show up there. They are all listed under the "apps" tab, but it's difficult to find the game or utility I'm looking for as I have a ***** load of apps on this thing. Is there a way to edit the lists so I can add my games to the "games" tab and so on... Any help would be greatly appreciated. Amazing app man!

I have tried editing the code to make the photo slideshow work and can not get it. My pix are located in 100APPLE, but I Have had many pix on my device already. They start at 0465... I have edited the 0001 and 0100 accordingly but to no avail. I also noticed in your previous posts that you need to make sure the path is correct. On your screenshot they are located in... file:///private/var/mobile/Media/DCIM/100APPLE/, however on my device I don't see the "private" in the path. I'm using iFile and when I navigate to my images the path shows...var/mobile/media/DCIM/100APPLE. so I even changed the path on your code and deleted the "private" from it and I still get a loading screen. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Yrjan View Post
    Sorry if someone already asked this, or if you have already explained this. I read a few pages of this forum and did not see any answers for my question. My question is... In the "apps" tap, there are several categories including "games", "social", and "utilities". Only 2 of my games, 1 of my social apps, and only a couple of my utilities show up there. They are all listed under the "apps" tab, but it's difficult to find the game or utility I'm looking for as I have a ***** load of apps on this thing. Is there a way to edit the lists so I can add my games to the "games" tab and so on... Any help would be greatly appreciated. Amazing app man!
    To edit the apps icon, tap on the "+" icon on the corner top right and choose EDIT MODE, from there, go back to the games and utilities folder and edit from there

Quote Originally Posted by Yrjan View Post
    I have tried editing the code to make the photo slideshow work and can not get it. My pix are located in 100APPLE, but I Have had many pix on my device already. They start at 0465... I have edited the 0001 and 0100 accordingly but to no avail. I also noticed in your previous posts that you need to make sure the path is correct. On your screenshot they are located in... file:///private/var/mobile/Media/DCIM/100APPLE/, however on my device I don't see the "private" in the path. I'm using iFile and when I navigate to my images the path shows...var/mobile/media/DCIM/100APPLE. so I even changed the path on your code and deleted the "private" from it and I still get a loading screen. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
    do not delete the private part, leave the code as it is and just change the "100APPLE" (if its different, if it isn't just leave it)

since your photo is started 0465, then edit the code to this

Code:
    var min = 0465;
    var max = 0700;
    it will cycle the photo from 0465 to 0700

MAKE SURE you repsring your device after changing the code
    Last edited by falcon212; 2011-12-13 at 06:30 PM.

After changing the 0001 and 0100 to 0465 and 0700 and retyping the "private" part, I still get am loading screen. My images are in fact located in 100APPLE. I don't understand why it doesn't work...

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1323797652.678810.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1323797664.728755.jpg

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1323797909.812215.jpg

And yes, I respiring after changes.

Omfg... Now my iPad is stuck in reboot cycle... :/ this sux balls!

Holy balls! I usually use SBSettings to respiring, but it wasn't changing anything as far as the photo slideshow goes so I tried a hard restart and my iPad became a giant iPhone? Every time I opened an app it would crash/respiring. I finally got it out of it's funk by using SBSettings to respring. Omfg that was scary! But still no luck with the photo slideshow...
    Last edited by Yrjan; 2011-12-13 at 07:27 PM.

Just an FYI... If I let my battery die, or do a hard restart iPad goes into a reboot cycle. Can not open any apps until respiring with SBSettings. Not sure if this is just happening with my device, if this is just a dream board issue, or what. But I thought I'd let you know. Also, I still can't get the photo slideshow to work.

since you only have 4 photos, try to change to

Code:
    var min = 0465;
    var max = 0468;
    I'm glad you resolve the booting issue, just dont think that Dreamboard is the only culprit, might caused by different tweaks u installed from cydia haha

i install honeypad pro from cydia, but error appear sadi size mismatch, can someone help me with this problem? thx alot

Quote Originally Posted by cuntaa View Post
    i install honeypad pro from cydia, but error appear sadi size mismatch, can someone help me with this problem? thx alot
    Try to uninstall honeypad pro, restart your ipad and reinstall the theme

You know, I dont have an iPad but. This is just absolutely amazing. You seem to put the most effort in to your themes and wow this looks great. Never seen one theme that has so much in it i have to say. Very convincing, Now if they make a retina display for the iPad Im sure to pick that up and I very much hope your theme will be updated for that. This is really the only reason I want a iPad and bookshelf for iPad. Looks like a whole different experience and I like that. Its not half done or lacking in any area. Just perfect. Can't wait to see some more amazing themes by you. I always get excited when I see a new theme by you.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ImaBoss For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (2011-12-20)

Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast