Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HoneyPad Pro DreamBoard for iPad

Thanks, Falcon212

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

is there a way to arrange the widgets and app grids in the plist so they stay in the same place?
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    ALL folder lister all apps automatically, you can not edit this folder. for other foled, you can edit by going to edit mode, tap on the + button and tap on the EDIT MODE
    Just one more question... I understand that there is no intention to have a portrait mode for the HoneyPad Pro. What about a 180-degree rotation of the landscape mode? Is it possible? Because when I try to turn my ipad 180-degree (landscape upside down), all the icons remain as if they are hanging in the air.

Any idea how to have it auto rotate as well? Please advice.

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by EddieLeonard View Post
    is there a way to arrange the widgets and app grids in the plist so they stay in the same place?
    There is, but its pretty hard, adjusting from Shift mode is much easier

Quote Originally Posted by wongck28 View Post
    Just one more question... I understand that there is no intention to have a portrait mode for the HoneyPad Pro. What about a 180-degree rotation of the landscape mode? Is it possible? Because when I try to turn my ipad 180-degree (landscape upside down), all the icons remain as if they are hanging in the air.

Any idea how to have it auto rotate as well? Please advice.

Thanks,
    DreamBoard has no auto-rotate. If I even plan to add 180 rotation, I have to add button to rotate, but that wont happen anytime soon
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White
    - All my themes in one Cydia website - open the link from your iDevice

PayPal Donation: [email protected] | Twitter: changroy | HoneyPad Pro

5. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

EddieLeonard (2011-09-08)

Thanks

thats a shame... I'm actually thinking of buying an iPad 2 just for this theme..... at the moment i use it on my grandma's iPad lol
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button

Heya,

It appears some apps do not like the memory usage of HoneyPad and crash (iPad 1). I blame the apps of course, but do you have any hints or tips to manage the memory usage? (I disabled all widgets already).

Quote Originally Posted by chaosz911 View Post
    Heya,

It appears some apps do not like the memory usage of HoneyPad and crash (iPad 1). I blame the apps of course, but do you have any hints or tips to manage the memory usage? (I disabled all widgets already).
    I heard from one of my twitter followers (iPad1 user), that you can free up ram by deleting some unused language pack or something, you might want to google it
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    Only one orientation available as of now, adding is possible, but you have to edit the current plist and also change the image. Currently im not planning of doing that
    Too bad.. you're going to loose customers who have stand cases that orient upside down. Love the theme, but won't put up with that. Sorry.

Ocean wallpaper doesn't work for me otherwise sick theme.

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EddieLeonard View Post
    thats a shame... I'm actually thinking of buying an iPad 2 just for this theme..... at the moment i use it on my grandma's iPad lol
    Why not just get a Galaxy Tab 10.1 if you are going to buy an iPad just for a theme lol... it is an awesome theme though!
    ]

12. The Following User Says Thank You to King Shady For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (2011-09-09)

Quote Originally Posted by Sulfer View Post
    Ocean wallpaper doesn't work for me otherwise sick theme.
    next update is coming, and I will fix that thanks for the report

14. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2011-09-09)

Video Review by iDownloadBlog

16. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2011-09-09)

Thanks

because i want the iPad lol, i have a mac and all so it will all be connected with iCloud and things... and plus i already have bought **** loads of iPad apps

just watched that review above... and you can scroll with the wallpapers????? i thought there was only that one page of wallpapers... -_-
    Last edited by EddieLeonard; 2011-09-09 at 10:52 AM.

@Falcon212 - Must say that this theme ROCKS but only have one problem ....every time when I respring the all my custom icon and widget back to default and reset ....how to save my custom layout?

NEW: HTC Jetstream theme will be added to version 1.1 (with help from @UltimateCydiaSource)

(compare)
    Last edited by falcon212; 2011-09-12 at 07:25 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2011-09-10)

-img_0396.png-img_0397.png-img_0398.png-img_0399.png I found these htc widgets @Falcon maybe you can use them for the theme.

Here's what mine looks like uploaded everything from my iPad 2.
    Last edited by bignighttrain; 2011-09-10 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bignighttrain View Post
    -img_0396.png-img_0397.png-img_0398.png-img_0399.png I found these htc widgets @Falcon maybe you can use them for the theme.

Here's what mine looks like uploaded everything from my iPad 2.
    do you have those in html ? im actually looking for other widget that does not include weather, time and date haha, too many RSS maybe ?

What about a google Search widget? Or....a music player widget+Messages Widget?

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    What about a google Search widget? Or....a music player widget+Messages Widget?
    Yeah dude, you can modify miy google search widget and music player widget
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast