Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 327

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: blAze iPad theme

  1. #261
    Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    If those don't work u can try this from the first post. http://www.edg3.co.uk/snippets/weather-location-codes/
    Thank you. but it is the link I have the codes from. I can not find the first link you told me about

  2. #262
    Quote Originally Posted by CS_DK View Post
    Thank you. but it is the link I have the codes from. I can not find the first link you told me about
    I solved the problem with a code that works. Thanks for your help

  3. #263
    Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone can help me out. I tried to install this theme on my iPad2 and I get a warning saying that I chose not to check theme compatibility in Options. And when it finishes it says the package is installed but I don't see anything in winterboard. Any ideas? Thanks.

  4. #264
    R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,613
    Thanks
    2,390
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kurtzhurtz32 View Post
    Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone can help me out. I tried to install this theme on my iPad2 and I get a warning saying that I chose not to check theme compatibility in Options. And when it finishes it says the package is installed but I don't see anything in winterboard. Any ideas? Thanks.
    where are you downloading it from, ThemeIt?

  5. #265
    just wondering how i can change the font color? I have this theme on my iphone 4 (white) an ipad 2 (blue), but I cannot change the font color...it is too dark and hard to see. Any recommendations?

    also one more thing...im currently in San Diego and its 1206pm...on both of my devices it says 1206am. Can we fix that too somehow?
    Last edited by manny6i9; 2012-02-08 at 09:04 PM.

  6. #266
    R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,613
    Thanks
    2,390
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by manny6i9 View Post
    just wondering how i can change the font color? I have this theme on my iphone 4 (white) an ipad 2 (blue), but I cannot change the font color...it is too dark and hard to see. Any recommendations?

    also one more thing...im currently in San Diego and its 1206pm...on both of my devices it says 1206am. Can we fix that too somehow?
    please give me more detail what font,.... on the widget? icon lables?

    the AM PM thing, it runs off your OS settings for time and date
    go to Settings app /General /Date & Time and change your time. cause if its showing AM on the widget when its suppose to be PM, then it's set wrong in your settings.

    Quote Originally Posted by manny6i9 View Post
    just wondering how i can change the font color? I have this theme on my iphone 4 (white) an ipad 2 (blue), but I cannot change the font color...it is too dark and hard to see. Any recommendations?

    also one more thing...im currently in San Diego and its 1206pm...on both of my devices it says 1206am. Can we fix that too somehow?
    please give me more detail what font,.... on the widget? icon lables?

    the AM PM thing, it runs off your OS settings for time and date
    go to Settings app /General /Date & Time and change your time. cause if its showing AM on the widget when its suppose to be PM, then it's set wrong in your settings.

  7. #267
    thanks for your reply...fixed the time issue. The font for the SMS bubbles. My bubbles are grey and dark grey (white theme) and my bubbles are dark blue and dark grey (blue theme) for the ipad. The font is black and its hard to see

  8. #268
    R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,613
    Thanks
    2,390
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by manny6i9 View Post
    thanks for your reply...fixed the time issue. The font for the SMS bubbles. My bubbles are grey and dark grey (white theme) and my bubbles are dark blue and dark grey (blue theme) for the ipad. The font is black and its hard to see
    Ok I can't change that black font. It's in the operating system. But look on the first post of this thread. I have a link to download lighter chat kit bubbles. Also for your iPhone go to the blAze HD theme thread. On the first post in it. I have a link for those chat kit bubbles as well.

  9. #269
    cool, i saw those...i think its because on the incoming messages there is a little bit of a white shadow behind the black font that is not sitting well on my eyes...how do i install the new bubbles after i ssh into both?

    you would think you can go into the device and change font color to just white...that would make it look outstanding!
    Last edited by manny6i9; 2012-02-08 at 11:06 PM.

  10. #270
    R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,613
    Thanks
    2,390
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by manny6i9 View Post
    cool, i saw those...i think its because on the incoming messages there is a little bit of a white shadow behind the black font that is not sitting well on my eyes...how do i install the new bubbles after i ssh into both?

    you would think you can go into the device and change font color to just white...that would make it look outstanding!
    ssh them into var/stash/Theme then in winterboard move them above the main theme and enable them same thing for the iPhone version

  11. #271
    Quote Originally Posted by 19est80 View Post
    Make sue all of these are turned off

    That is the iPhone version but they both work the same. The on/ off (enabled) switch above and below these should be turn on then respring it should work. If u have any other style of kb make sure it's turned off like 5row kb
    I installed the iPhone iOS 5 only iAccess keyboard and it doesn't let me switch them all to off and it says my trial is over right on install. What should I do?

  12. #272
    Where do I find this picture file to change this color?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1329084300.395042.jpg  

  13. #273
    ok i finally have everything working except the wallpaper. Do i have to rename it or something for it to show in wallpaper folder?

  14. #274
    I was able to turn it all off and the keyboard still doesn't change...what am I doing wrong?

  15. #275
    R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,613
    Thanks
    2,390
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper488 View Post
    Where do I find this picture file to change this color?
    Inside UIImages folder

    Quote Originally Posted by Nirohem View Post
    ok i finally have everything working except the wallpaper. Do i have to rename it or something for it to show in wallpaper folder?
    all the blAze iPad wallpapers was installed so they will up in Settings app / Wallpaper

    Quote Originally Posted by manny6i9 View Post
    I was able to turn it all off and the keyboard still doesn't change...what am I doing wrong?
    Did u purchase iAcces? If not, then its not going to work. If u did purchase iAcces, have it set correctly. Then pull up your keyboard & press the key with the globe symbol on it to swap over to the themed iAcces keyboard
    Also u said in your last post u installed iPhone ios5 iAcces. That is for iPhone. U need the one for iPad
    Last edited by flybritn; 2012-02-14 at 03:48 AM.

  16. #276

  17. #277
    R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,613
    Thanks
    2,390
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper488 View Post
    Thank you, found it!
    u welcome
    ************************************************** *************

    Just wanted to let everyone know i am working on Color Keyboard theme for this

  18. #278
    The one that's $15.00? That's the One I should buy?

  19. #279
    R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,613
    Thanks
    2,390
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

    its not cheap that's for sure... however, back when i made this theme that was the ONLY way to get a themed keyboard on the ipad.. I'm currently working on making a CK theme for this and should have them done this weekend.

  20. #280
    R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,613
    Thanks
    2,390
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

    blAze iPad Color Keyboard theme
    this will be available on Cydia in just a few days


Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •