Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: blAze iPad theme

Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    If those don't work u can try this from the first post. http://www.edg3.co.uk/snippets/weather-location-codes/
    Thank you. but it is the link I have the codes from. I can not find the first link you told me about

Quote Originally Posted by CS_DK View Post
    Thank you. but it is the link I have the codes from. I can not find the first link you told me about
    I solved the problem with a code that works. Thanks for your help

Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone can help me out. I tried to install this theme on my iPad2 and I get a warning saying that I chose not to check theme compatibility in Options. And when it finishes it says the package is installed but I don't see anything in winterboard. Any ideas? Thanks.

R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kurtzhurtz32 View Post
    Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone can help me out. I tried to install this theme on my iPad2 and I get a warning saying that I chose not to check theme compatibility in Options. And when it finishes it says the package is installed but I don't see anything in winterboard. Any ideas? Thanks.
    where are you downloading it from, ThemeIt?

just wondering how i can change the font color? I have this theme on my iphone 4 (white) an ipad 2 (blue), but I cannot change the font color...it is too dark and hard to see. Any recommendations?

also one more thing...im currently in San Diego and its 1206pm...on both of my devices it says 1206am. Can we fix that too somehow?
    Last edited by manny6i9; 2012-02-08 at 09:04 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by manny6i9 View Post
    just wondering how i can change the font color? I have this theme on my iphone 4 (white) an ipad 2 (blue), but I cannot change the font color...it is too dark and hard to see. Any recommendations?

also one more thing...im currently in San Diego and its 1206pm...on both of my devices it says 1206am. Can we fix that too somehow?
    please give me more detail what font,.... on the widget? icon lables?

the AM PM thing, it runs off your OS settings for time and date
    go to Settings app /General /Date & Time and change your time. cause if its showing AM on the widget when its suppose to be PM, then it's set wrong in your settings.

please give me more detail what font,.... on the widget? icon lables?

the AM PM thing, it runs off your OS settings for time and date
    go to Settings app /General /Date & Time and change your time. cause if its showing AM on the widget when its suppose to be PM, then it's set wrong in your settings.

thanks for your reply...fixed the time issue. The font for the SMS bubbles. My bubbles are grey and dark grey (white theme) and my bubbles are dark blue and dark grey (blue theme) for the ipad. The font is black and its hard to see

Thanks

thanks for your reply...fixed the time issue. The font for the SMS bubbles. My bubbles are grey and dark grey (white theme) and my bubbles are dark blue and dark grey (blue theme) for the ipad. The font is black and its hard to see
    Ok I can't change that black font. It's in the operating system. But look on the first post of this thread. I have a link to download lighter chat kit bubbles. Also for your iPhone go to the blAze HD theme thread. On the first post in it. I have a link for those chat kit bubbles as well.

cool, i saw those...i think its because on the incoming messages there is a little bit of a white shadow behind the black font that is not sitting well on my eyes...how do i install the new bubbles after i ssh into both?

you would think you can go into the device and change font color to just white...that would make it look outstanding!
    Last edited by manny6i9; 2012-02-08 at 11:06 PM.

Thanks

cool, i saw those...i think its because on the incoming messages there is a little bit of a white shadow behind the black font that is not sitting well on my eyes...how do i install the new bubbles after i ssh into both?

you would think you can go into the device and change font color to just white...that would make it look outstanding!
    ssh them into var/stash/Theme then in winterboard move them above the main theme and enable them same thing for the iPhone version

Quote Originally Posted by 19est80 View Post
    Make sue all of these are turned off

That is the iPhone version but they both work the same. The on/ off (enabled) switch above and below these should be turn on then respring it should work. If u have any other style of kb make sure it's turned off like 5row kb
    I installed the iPhone iOS 5 only iAccess keyboard and it doesn't let me switch them all to off and it says my trial is over right on install. What should I do?

Where do I find this picture file to change this color?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1329084300.395042.jpg  

ok i finally have everything working except the wallpaper. Do i have to rename it or something for it to show in wallpaper folder?

I was able to turn it all off and the keyboard still doesn't change...what am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper488 View Post
    Where do I find this picture file to change this color?
    Inside UIImages folder

Quote Originally Posted by Nirohem View Post
    ok i finally have everything working except the wallpaper. Do i have to rename it or something for it to show in wallpaper folder?
    all the blAze iPad wallpapers was installed so they will up in Settings app / Wallpaper

I was able to turn it all off and the keyboard still doesn't change...what am I doing wrong?
    Did u purchase iAcces? If not, then its not going to work. If u did purchase iAcces, have it set correctly. Then pull up your keyboard & press the key with the globe symbol on it to swap over to the themed iAcces keyboard
    Also u said in your last post u installed iPhone ios5 iAcces. That is for iPhone. U need the one for iPad
    Last edited by flybritn; 2012-02-14 at 03:48 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper488 View Post
    Thank you, found it!
    u welcome

Just wanted to let everyone know i am working on Color Keyboard theme for this

The one that's $15.00? That's the One I should buy?

Thanks

its not cheap that's for sure... however, back when i made this theme that was the ONLY way to get a themed keyboard on the ipad.. I'm currently working on making a CK theme for this and should have them done this weekend.

Thanks

blAze iPad Color Keyboard theme
    this will be available on Cydia in just a few days

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast