Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD for iPad - Ceramic White

Quote Originally Posted by Lakerfanalways View Post
    Hi everyone. I just purchased the theme from Cydia..its AWESOME! (especially on my white iPad 2)but I am sorta back to the beginning as far as changing a few things. Now I was able to edit the pinned apps to have what I want..and I already changed the mail widget or whatever u call it so that it will open up mboxmail..but I cant seem to change the icon to the mboxmail..now I know that I have asked this over and over again and I have gone to sbicons using ifile and I dont see the darn thing in there so what exactly do I have to do..and yes I have looked at the instructions I am just not that technical kinda girl..now as far as turning the iPad off with this theme..when I press the power button to turn it off, I still see the slider from my old theme on there, is that Ok, but when I turn the iPad back on I will have to do the swipe thing to make it open with the boxor theme right? Again sorry for all the questions
    we call it Big Icon, if you want to change the Big Icon, just overwrite any particular image file inside SBicons folder to whatever you want. Lets say you want to change the Mail icon, overwrite Mail.png with the new mboxmail icon, rename it as Mail.png, that should do the trick

and yes you will get the slide down to unlock back

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    we call it Big Icon, if you want to change the Big Icon, just overwrite any particular image file inside SBicons folder to whatever you want. Lets say you want to change the Mail icon, overwrite Mail.png with the new mboxmail icon, rename it as Mail.png, that should do the trick

and yes you will get the slide down to unlock back

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh now I get it..WOW I feel like such a fool..I can find those images on that link that you posted here
    BoxorHD-CeramicWhite pictures by falconhd - Photobucket
    and just do the switch..now I remember..I used to do this with my iPod touch but since I havent done it in a while I totally forgot, I needed a little reminder. Now as far as turning off the iPad, is it Ok that I still have the old slider that I have for another theme when I close, I figured it would be the Boxor HD slide down to close but it doesnt show up..is that normal or do I have to do something in order for the turn off then turn on slider to work? Thank you so much for your help!!

@moose trying to find the video I've been reading about.

Quote Originally Posted by bignighttrain View Post
    @moose trying to find the video I've been reading about.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/ipad-new-sk...ml#post6162611

well here's mine, really cool theme falcon, but you already know that by now- anyway I'm attaching the mods I've done to some of the images and the 20 big sbIcons I'm using right now, the font is "Jennifer's Hand Writing" font and it's free...just about got this one how I want it, however as always there will be tweaks here and there--

-img_0948.png -img_0950.png -img_0954.png -img_0955.png -img_0951.png -img_0953.png-img_0956.png

whiteiconsJennifersHandfont.zip

whitemods.zip
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3239680&dateline=1295  582579

6. The Following User Says Thank You to joe97 For This Useful Post:

Ullvante (2011-08-07)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Ok so went through 11 pages and couldn't find answers to these questions. Hopefully you can help me out 1.How do you change the LS background? 2.There's no icon labels on any of the pinned or non pinned applications. 3.How can you change the order of the big icons on the left hand column? And I believe lastly, 4.when I pull up any of the files in iFile and attempt to edit anything, my keyboard is blank. There are no key images. Therefore I cannot edit any of the plist, or js files. I deactivated 5-row keyboard assuming that was the problem...any help there?

Thanks

Im looking to add one extra row of BIG icons.... any ideas?

@falcon @moose how do I go by modding the BHDCW plist like my BHD Black plist so I can use the new features you added to BHDCW. I want it to look and feel like boxor hd black but the white theme.

Quote Originally Posted by bignighttrain View Post
    @falcon @moose how do I go by modding the BHDCW plist like my BHD Black plist so I can use the new features you added to BHDCW. I want it to look and feel like boxor hd black but the white theme.
    Falcon is currently working to add those features to the black, that was my bad for jumping the gun on saying that in the video

Wow, I'm having fun looking at Moose's new signature pics everyday!

Quote Originally Posted by ndturbo View Post
    Lol

Could an image of Tweetings HD be made? I use that twitter app a lot and would really appreciate it..if not I totally understand..One more question about the turning off the iPad with this theme..when I go to turn off the iPad my old slide to lock is shown, is there something I have to do in settings or in ifile to make it have the shut down option for this theme(The slide to open, slide to turn off option) thanks

Thanks

Does anyone else have a problem with the keyboard being blank in ifile?

Quote Originally Posted by plnkeye21 View Post
    Does anyone else have a problem with the keyboard being blank in ifile?
    That is EXACTLY what happens to me..so I had to use OpenSSH..never could figure out what the darn problem is with ifile

Thanks

Well that problem took care of itself. Lakerfan, an alternative would be to open notepad, type in the edit, copy it and then open the file in ifile that you're editing. Highlight the section you mean to edit and paste what you copied earlier over the string. Hit done, and respiring. Somehow doing this fixed the blank keyboard issue as well. Oddly.

Still can't get the app labels to show. Theyre just blank.

Just wondering if I could get an icon for both pocket informant HD and for Tweetings HD..also one thing about the applications option, how can I do it so that it becomes bigger? Ive noticed some images of this theme where the drop down for the applications seems pretty big..is there a way of changing it to a larger screen?

Quote Originally Posted by plnkeye21 View Post
    Ok so went through 11 pages and couldn't find answers to these questions. Hopefully you can help me out
    1.How do you change the LS background?
    2.There's no icon labels on any of the pinned or non pinned applications.
    3.How can you change the order of the big icons on the left hand column? And I believe lastly
    4.when I pull up any of the files in iFile and attempt to edit anything, my keyboard is blank. There are no key images. Therefore I cannot edit any of the plist, or js files. I deactivated 5-row keyboard assuming that was the problem...any help there?
    1. edit your Current.plist, scroll down to the bottom and find this line, edit the red part to BG2.jpg, BG3.jpg and so on

Code:
                    <dict>
                        <key>Frame</key><string>0,100,1024,1024</string>
                        <key>ViewType</key><string>ImageView</string>
                        <key>Image</key><string>$ROOT/Images/BG.jpg</string>
                    </dict>
    2. I'm pretty sure that has nothing to do with the theme, the theme comes with label on the Pinned Apps Folder, perhaps you want to disable the Winterboard and delete the cache folder under _library/cache/icons/BoxorHD-iPad Ceramic White <-- delete the whole folder

3. you have to switch the bundleid and the icon name manually

4. This is not iFile support forum LOL just kidding, try disable winterboard, that might be the culprit

Quote Originally Posted by AuStynburg View Post
    Im looking to add one extra row of BIG icons.... any ideas?
    you mean an extra 5 big icons ?

edit this line

increase the red part by 764 to add extra one page

Code:
    			<key>ContentHeight</key><integer>2292</integer>
    scroll down until u see

Code:
    				<dict>
    					<key>Actions</key>
    					<array><string>launch com.apple.MobileAddressBook</string></array>
    					<key>Frame</key><string>2,2145,218,150</string>
    					<key>Image</key>
    					<string>$ROOT/SBicons/Contacts.png</string>
    					<key>ViewType</key><string>Button</string>
    				</dict>
    copy that code, and paste below and change the red part depend on what icon you want to put and change the green part by adding 153 for each new icon below 16th icon change to 2298, 17th icon to 2451 and so on

Quote Originally Posted by ndturbo View Post
    LMAO I was gonna say that haha

Could an image of Tweetings HD be made? I use that twitter app a lot and would really appreciate it..if not I totally understand..One more question about the turning off the iPad with this theme..when I go to turn off the iPad my old slide to lock is shown, is there something I have to do in settings or in ifile to make it have the shut down option for this theme(The slide to open, slide to turn off option) thanks
    The feature that comes with the theme is ONLY slide down to unlock

Just wondering if I could get an icon for both pocket informant HD and for Tweetings HD..also one thing about the applications option, how can I do it so that it becomes bigger? Ive noticed some images of this theme where the drop down for the applications seems pretty big..is there a way of changing it to a larger screen?
    I don't really understand you questions

btw here's your icons

more icons: BoxorHD-CeramicWhite pictures by falconhd - Photobucket

Thanks so much for those icons. Ok let me try to explain it better(sorry for all the confusion) for some reason when I go to edit and check out what pocket informant is called, all it tells me is that its called pocketinformantiPad..so I tried putting that in using ifile in the correct location and it did not change anything so I dont know what I am doing wrong..there is no com or anything like that before that so I dont know exactly how I am supposed to type it in.
    Now the part about the application screen..when I click on the application on the top of the theme, it does open up but its kinda small, I still have to scroll down in order to see all of my apps..I have noticed on other screenshots of this theme I guess some people were able to make the application window larger so that you wouldnt have to scroll down so much to see all of the apps that we have..am I explaining that right..there is probably a technical term to explain it better just dont know what it is lol

When in portrait mode, when you hit Applications, you'll only see a set number of rows. You'll need to scroll down to see the rest of your apps. When in landscape mode, the Applications window is much larger - so you'll see much more applications.

Quote Originally Posted by staRang View Post
    When in portrait mode, when you hit Applications, you'll only see a set number of rows. You'll need to scroll down to see the rest of your apps. When in landscape mode, the Applications window is much larger - so you'll see much more applications.
    Oh I see..so ONLY in landscape mode will I be able to see the applications folder in its entirety..but when in portrait mode I will have to scroll down..Thanks for the info..just tried it and it does work..except now in landscape mode I see the pinned apps are all over the place..one weird issue I am having now is that in portrait mode, I had edited the pinned apps in the way that I wanted but now the first app does not show up, the one on the top left hand side, I keep on going to edit and putting one in there but it just disappears when I respring for any reason

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast