Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 734

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Boxor HD for iPad

  1. #461
    Jealous of the orbs! How'd you do that in the .plist?

  2. #462

  3. #463
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    it's going to delay for few hours, a day maximum. I'm adding something that lot of users have requested
    I always love your surprises so I am really looking forward to this!!

  4. #464
    Quote Originally Posted by Cwmartin83 View Post
    Jealous of the orbs! How'd you do that in the .plist?
    No need to be this community is for helping so I'm going to help you. First support the themer ToyVan by heading to Cycia and purchase his GlassOrbs for iPad then in some earlier post you can read it says to go ifile look for DreamBoard then library cache then icons, this is where I had a problem, in the post is said in the cache folder then icons, select all and move to trash I did that but it still had the default boxor hd icons. So I did that again but this time I went to the theme folder glass orbs theme icons select all the icons and past them into boxor hd cache icon folder I did not respiring I just went to dreamboard and boxor hd and it worked. Hope this is not too long or hard to understand.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to bignighttrain For This Useful Post:

    falcon212 (2011-07-18)

  6. #465

  7. #466
    I'm no themer or coder by far but I dibble n dabble a little and I want to know if I can beta test for you Falcon I also have a white iPad 2 3G 64 JB on 4.3(8f191) just wondering thanks.

  8. #467
    Quote Originally Posted by bignighttrain View Post
    No need to be this community is for helping so I'm going to help you. First support the themer ToyVan by heading to Cycia and purchase his GlassOrbs for iPad then in some earlier post you can read it says to go ifile look for DreamBoard then library cache then icons, this is where I had a problem, in the post is said in the cache folder then icons, select all and move to trash I did that but it still had the default boxor hd icons. So I did that again but this time I went to the theme folder glass orbs theme icons select all the icons and past them into boxor hd cache icon folder I did not respiring I just went to dreamboard and boxor hd and it worked. Hope this is not too long or hard to understand.
    No need to copy them from the WB theme to the DB theme, the reason you still saw the Boxor icons is because in the theme folder there is an images folder that have the icon mask and overlay images, just need to rename them to .old so it shows the WB icon masks and not the DB theme masks

    If that makes any sense lol

  9. #468
    Quote Originally Posted by bignighttrain View Post
    I'm no themer or coder by far but I dibble n dabble a little and I want to know if I can beta test for you Falcon I also have a white iPad 2 3G 64 JB on 4.3(8f191) just wondering thanks.
    Thank you for the interest, but BoxorHD white is pretty much done

    refer to this thread for the official thread of BoxorHD for iPad Ceramic White

  10. #469
    I think I renamed the icon mask in BHD just added a 1 so it's now iconmask1.png then i also copied the icon mask from glass orb like you stated above @Moose0704 thanks.

  11. #470
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    France
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Hello,
    Thi is mine






    Bye

  12. #471
    I need some help guys I added some pages to the scrolling part of BHD and I have this problem
    I have 8 pages and on the 7th you can see my prob there are two small icons over the big icons is anyone else having these kind of issues after modding the current plist.
    yfrog.com/ki6j7xkj

  13. #472
    Quote Originally Posted by bignighttrain View Post
    I need some help guys I added some pages to the scrolling part of BHD and I have this problem
    I have 8 pages and on the 7th you can see my prob there are two small icons over the big icons is anyone else having these kind of issues after modding the current plist.
    yfrog.com/ki6j7xkj
    Check the badges code, that is because you have it in the wrong spot, reference the badge code your using for mail

  14. #473
    There not badges there icons I posted a link to a pic I posted on yfrog, I been going over every line of code I added and can't see anything wrong.

  15. #474
    Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    Hi Moose,

    i tryed that with backing up my IconMask.png and my IconOverlay.png, from my /DreamBoard/BHD/Images folder, and replaced/renamed the IconMask.png with AppIconMask.png and the IconOverlay.png with the AppIconShadow.png from my GlassOrb by ToyVan, looks sweet, but my GameCenter and my Videos Icon are not masked, the rest (all other Icons) is all masked/themed.



    ...how did u made that weather widget instead of the fb/twitter widget?
    Mine are the same way

  16. #475
    You will have to ask ToyVan to make those two icons for you he's just as helpful as most of the people on here.

  17. #476
    Quote Originally Posted by ARBI View Post
    Hello,
    Thi is mine






    Bye
    that semi-transparent pinned apps background is pretty sweet- could you maybe get with falcon and maybe he could add it to the download link as an option? that looks really cool--

    never mind I figured it out- was easier than I thought in PS- good idea--
    Last edited by joe97; 2011-07-19 at 03:51 AM.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3239680&dateline=1295  582579

  18. #477
    Been using this for a few days now, awesome stuff! I have noticed something strange with the weather gadget however. I live in South San Francisco and the weather currently says its "partly cloudy." However, the words "partly cloudy" are sitting on top of the "San Francisco" words, making both unreadable. Can this be fixed? Many thanks!

  19. #478
    Quote Originally Posted by ndturbo View Post
    Been using this for a few days now, awesome stuff! I have noticed something strange with the weather gadget however. I live in South San Francisco and the weather currently says its "partly cloudy." However, the words "partly cloudy" are sitting on top of the "San Francisco" words, making both unreadable. Can this be fixed? Many thanks!
    screenshot would be nice so I know exactly how and what to fix

  20. #479
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    screenshot would be nice so I know exactly how and what to fix


    So as you can see, the word "cloudy" is on top of "Francisco". Earlier it was "partly cloudy", so that was also on the of "Francisco". Happens in both landscape and regular modes. It seems like the weather gadget handles a single or shorter city name fine but when it's something longer and the city name has to go to two lines, the overlapping occurs. At least that's what I'm seeing when I play around with the zip code.

    Thanks for looking into this.
    Last edited by ndturbo; 2011-07-19 at 09:01 AM.

  21. #480
    Quote Originally Posted by ndturbo View Post


    So as you can see, the word "cloudy" is on top of "Francisco". Earlier it was "partly cloudy", so that was also on the of "Francisco". Happens in both landscape and regular modes. It seems like the weather gadget handles a single or shorter city name fine but when it's something longer and the city name has to go to two lines, the overlapping occurs. At least that's what I'm seeing when I play around with the zip code.

    Thanks for looking into this.
    This can be easily fix, edit style.css under Widgets/LiveWeather/ and find this line

    Code:
    #city{
    	position:absolute;
    	font-size: 18px;
    	z-index:1;
    	top:140px;
    	left:22px;
    	width: 129px;
    	height: 27px;
    	top: 102px;
    }
    change the red part, let say 300px, save it and RESPRING, reapplying the theme wont apply the changes let me know

Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •