Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD for iPad

Would you be kind enough to make a couple of large SB icons for me please?

I would like one for The Economist and one for Sky Sports News (can't find a link to this one on the MMI site, but it's on the app store).

Thanks again for the great theme!

David

Quote Originally Posted by skattrbrain View Post
    I love the theme, but my only problem thus far is with the rotation of the theme. I'm using an iPad 2 with a smart cover so when I rotate it, it rotates the incorrect way with the cover on (if you get what I'm saying). Is there a way to make it rotate the opposite way.
    I just bought this theme yesterday and this is the only issue that's bugging me as well, it'd be awesome if you could either come up with a plist that has all the values for stuff rotated the other way or just include it as another option in this awesome theme.

Think I'm giving up with Dreamboard.. iPad keeps running out of ram and crashing......bummer.....

Quote Originally Posted by Cidd View Post
    Would it be possible to have a widget run an iPhone app instead of a URL? Being able to run mobile safari would fix the "back" button issue.
    I second that idea! I use Atomic Web; same deal. Running an app in that space would be great.

Hey i need to now something else to when i click my maps and app store big icon they dont work it just stays how it is help me plz

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    There ya go

Sorry, no video as of now. But it would be fairly easy to change. For example for Safari icon, find this lines

Code:
    				<dict>
    					<key>Actions</key>
    					<array><string>launch com.apple.mobilesafari</string></array>
    					<key>Frame</key><string>2,3,218,150</string>
    					<key>Image</key>
    					<string>$ROOT/SBicons/Safari.png</string>
    					<key>ViewType</key><string>Button</string>
    				</dict>
    what you need to change is the blue parts, to get the bundle id. Go to dreamboard edit mode, edit app in the pinned box and you'll see the bundle id below the app name

Quote Originally Posted by Pxl_Buzzard View Post
    I just bought this theme yesterday and this is the only issue that's bugging me as well, it'd be awesome if you could either come up with a plist that has all the values for stuff rotated the other way or just include it as another option in this awesome theme.
    Falcon would have to rewrite the entire code, so this will not happen anytime soon, and I know this because I was the first to mention it when the them first came out...

Quote Originally Posted by Soonersunfire View Post
    I second that idea! I use Atomic Web; same deal. Running an app in that space would be great.
    Not possible, and why not just use the app???

Hey i need to now something else to when i click my maps and app store big icon they dont work it just stays how it is help me plz
    HELP PLZ

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by loORAYOol View Post
    HELP PLZ
    download appinfo and check your plist and make sure your lauch strings are correct. however they should be if you purchased it from falcon

what will appinfo do

Can u send me your strings for appstore and maps i cant get mine to work i keep messing it up t.t
    Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    download appinfo and check your plist and make sure your lauch strings are correct. however they should be if you purchased it from falcon
    Last edited by loORAYOol; 2011-07-10 at 04:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by markfern811 View Post
    Think I'm giving up with Dreamboard.. iPad keeps running out of ram and crashing......bummer.....
    get iPad2 haha although im still using iPad1 as well

Quote Originally Posted by loORAYOol View Post
    what will appinfo do

Can u send me your strings for appstore and maps i cant get mine to work i keep messing it up t.t
    or else, you find the bundleid by going to edit mode and change the icon in Pinned App Box, then you will see list of apps, with the bundleid underneath it

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    get iPad2 haha although im still using iPad1 as well

or else, you find the bundleid by going to edit mode and change the icon in Pinned App Box, then you will see list of apps, with the bundleid underneath it
    Lmao!! Yeah works great on iPad 2!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Lmao!! Yeah works great on iPad 2!!
    I second that

Talking Customization
    Hey falcon i sit possible to change the fb widget to gmail buzz and the weather widget from celsius to farenheight.

Not possible, and why not just use the app???

I do use the app. But right now that entire square is more or less unused space because of the limitation of the twitter functionality (no way to go back to the feed if you click on any link). My solution for now is to point it to a news feed, but the black background in the widget is making the type unreadable. I don't know how to change the background to transparent....anyone know?

I do use the app. But right now that entire square is more or less unused space because of the limitation of the twitter functionality (no way to go back to the feed if you click on any link). My solution for now is to point it to a news feed, but the black background in the widget is making the type unreadable. I don't know how to change the background to transparent....anyone know?

Nevermind...I found a different news site (apnews.com if you're interested) that looks great in that space, loads well, and doesn't cause the thing to freeze. I'm sticking with it.
    Last edited by Soonersunfire; 2011-07-11 at 01:06 AM.

Nevermind...I found a different news site (apnews.com if you're interested) that looks great in that space, loads well, and doesn't cause the thing to freeze. I'm sticking with it.
    Glad you were able to find something else

Quote Originally Posted by windwhirl View Post
    Hey falcon i sit possible to change the fb widget to gmail buzz and the weather widget from celsius to farenheight.
    Go to the widgets folder then to liveweather and open functions and search for c&p then change c to f and respring...

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Glad you were able to find something else
    Me too! I hate having all that space wasted.

Now if I could just figure out how to change the Boxor HD avitar in the top left corner, it would be PERFECT. I know Falcon gave us the file, but I can't for the life of me figure it out. It says to just drop a picture in the space, but then it has layers and looks all crazy...I don't have the first clue how to use photoshop. I just want to put a picture of my kids there. Would anyone be willing to help me if I PM you a picture?

lol thanks first time doing this.

what about fb

Quote Originally Posted by windwhirl View Post
    lol thanks first time doing this.

what about fb
    I know this one! Go into the FB widget and there's a file called "widget." It has a website in it (you can open the file in Notepad; it took me a while to figure that out). Anyway, just change the facebook website to whatever website you want. Respring, and it will go to that website. The box underneath will still say "facebook," though, sorry but I have no idea how to change that.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Soonersunfire For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (2011-07-11)

Me too! I hate having all that space wasted.

Now if I could just figure out how to change the Boxor HD avitar in the top left corner, it would be PERFECT. I know Falcon gave us the file, but I can't for the life of me figure it out. It says to just drop a picture in the space, but then it has layers and looks all crazy...I don't have the first clue how to use photoshop. I just want to put a picture of my kids there. Would anyone be willing to help me if I PM you a picture?
    If you ask falcon nicely he will probably do it for you when he wakes up

I know this one! Go into the FB widget and there's a file called "widget." It has a website in it (you can open the file in Notepad; it took me a while to figure that out). Anyway, just change the facebook website to whatever website you want. Respring, and it will go to that website. The box underneath will still say "facebook," though, sorry but I have no idea how to change that.
    Falcon can also change that for you if you ask nicely

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (2011-07-11)

lol but when i try to do it, their is nothing under widget.html, the square is black on my iPad and i tried opening it with several programs, so i will just wait for falcon (who i am asking nicely) to help me

Last edited by windwhirl; 2011-07-11 at 05:33 AM.

Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast