Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPad keeps restating

Default iPad keeps restating
    As the topic states, my iPad keeps restarting after installing an app and repsringing now it just goes though start up to a black screen with light on

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Well, sounds like a restore is going to be the only way out if it will not boot. Good that there still is a jailbreak for 8.1.2
    Windows only,
    TaiG Jailbreak Tool – untether Jailbreak for iOS8.0-8.1.2, TaiG official website, Download TaiG

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2015-01-08)

Try holding the power up button while it reboots. Keep holding it! Once your in, remove the last app you installed.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

5. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2015-01-08)

Thank you for your replies, very much appreciated

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hellsgeneral For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2015-01-09)

Thanks again for all your replies but I figured out why it kept crashing. The cause was that any attach was not compatible with my iPhone/iPad version iOS.
    So my next question is, is there any other app(s) that is similar to "AnyAttach" where I can email attachment straight from with in the email app ?

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

I use one from the App Store called "Email Attacher" (Pro). There Are 2 apps, Pro version is what I use. Both are paid apps, $.99 and $1.99 for Pro. Works great for me.

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    I use one from the App Store called "Email Attacher" (Pro). There Are 2 apps, Pro version is what I use. Both are paid apps, $.99 and $1.99 for Pro. Works great for me.
    good app. thanks
    Asiana Travel - Du lịch Á Châu is a full service travel agency providing popular Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia & Myanmar tours, Halong bay and Mekong River cruises.