Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: App Badge issue

Default App Badge issue
    Hi guys,

I've been having a problem with my app badges - as you can see from the screenshots, the badge on folder 'App Stores' (which is actually some updates from the App Store) will randomly decide it doesn't want to stay where it should.

-img_1000000153.png-img_1000000154.png

Sometimes it will float off further away from where it should but I only managed to get a screen of this one. It seems completely random and I haven't worked out a pattern as to what causes it. A respring fixes it for the time being but its still quite annoying.

Has anyone else come across this before or any ideas on how to fix?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Edit: this happened prior to me installing the theme/winterboard so have ruled out this as a cause
    Last edited by Rday89; 2011-08-19 at 04:20 PM.

I was gonna say, its a theme issue. But thats a pretty cool theme, whats that called?

Update: FYI looks like the problem was with Barrel 2. Have uninstalled and haven't seen the issue since

Yea it's barrel, I was having the same problem and sometimes the animations for switching pages would mess up. Like with the spiral setting in barrel it would just jumble the icons then un-jumble them. I uninstalled about a month ago and haven't had it again.

I love that theme, I searched uinique but didn't find itso I searched unique and that was close but for iPhone, what repo did you find it on?

NVM found it.
    Last edited by emerica6708; 2011-08-20 at 11:00 PM.