Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 4.3.5 Untethered Jail Break Possibility?

Question 4.3.5 Untethered Jail Break Possibility?
    I have been reading these articles all over the web about somoenes oppinion on whether or not an untethered jailbreak will even be possible on 4.3.5 for ipad. Seems like everyone has the same conclusive oppinion; not possible. Is this really the case? Am i screwed for life? Should i sell this ipad 3gs 1st gen 64g or what?

My god this device is an awful disaster, owned it for 4 days now, im going to sell it, and get the galaxy tab. No filesystem, flash restrictions, jailbreak untethered 4.3.5 impossible. I made a big mistake with this thing. Whats apple's hardon?! Apple is brazenly stubborn. What a joke.

Not to mention Iso 5 will get rid making it impossible to downgrade using SHSH or even restore on the same firmware. Personally i dont see why there cant be 4.3.5 untethered jailbreak after Iso 5 comes out. Especially if they all use the same exploit.

You have to wait for iOS 5 jailbreak. Be patient. I waited for about 4 months for iPad 2 JB. If you need flash get skyfire in the app store.

I'm assuming you have an iPad 1 so you can jailbreak tethered. How often do you really turn it off when you are away from a computer. Tethered JB is better than stock.

If you need flash use iswifter from the app store, better than skyfire IMO because you don't have to it for it to convert the flash into html5. It's a free app and you pay 4.99 for unlimited flash through in app purchase. iOS 5 is coming out in like a month anyway, so even if 4.3.5 JB is not going to happen iOS 5 will have a jailbreak probably in 2-3 months.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

IPad 1 can have tethered jailbreak now and there should be a jailbreak at IOS 5 after the re
    Lease of iOS 5 but iPad 2 is more difficult to have a jailbreak .