Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stupid SHSH and Apple...

Question Stupid SHSH and Apple...
    I know enough about SHSH via iSHSHit and Tinyumbrella. I was lucky enough to get an iPad2 purchased via Best Buy to have 4.3.3 stock, But the only SHSH I can retrieve or Cydia has stored is 4.3.5. Has anyone figured out the algorithm they use in order to manipulate me to have 4.3.3 SHSH saved/stored. I just don't want to accidentally crash my iPad2 with an incompatible app or something similar and lose my JB'able FW. Any news on this? @Comex 'Love you BRO!" in a heterosexual way of course, I'm no stalker cept on twitter ha /HA

do you currently have 4.3.3 on your ipad? if so i believe you can store the SHSH via iFaith

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Right, you better not crash your ipad 2 or you will find yourself without a jailbreak for a long , long time.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZL1SH View Post
    ... Has anyone figured out the algorithm they use in order to manipulate me to have 4.3.3 SHSH saved/stored. ...
    iFaith is undergoing an update..... likely / hopefully with iPad 2 support. Nothing is promised or guaranteed. Stay updated either on Twitter Twitter or checking iH8sn0w.com | Jailbreak your iPod touches and iPhones