Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need help with Retinapad - Retina iPhone app, now Universal - not opening

Question Need help with Retinapad - Retina iPhone app, now Universal - not opening
    Okay, so this is the same on the iPad and iPad 2, but what's happened is that Hard Lines, when it first came out, was an iPod/iPhone app.

I used Retinapad to run it in retina mode, which was fine.

It just recently updated to a universal version and it opens to a black screen.

I went to Retinapad to try and turn it off, but it's not listed there, which makes sense since it is now a universal app.

But the problem is that unless I uninstall Retinapad, I can't run Hard Lines. Even uninstalling Retinapad SAVES the settings. And I can't, for the life of me, find where the settings/preferences are saved.

I know the file system location of the "preference" files for Retinapad, but none of them have any information on on/off toggles for the apps included.

I'd very much appreciate any help. I love Hard Lines but I also love Retina Pad.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Nick

Oh thank god I found it.

iFile crashed after I edited it, while I was trying to safe it, but it was with the com.rpetrich files.

Just had to change it from true to false. If only everything were that easy