Results 1 to 9 of 9

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iPad Themes with Weather widget

  1. #1
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Default iPad Themes with Weather widget
    How do i use or find the weather widget that comes with some of the Cydia iPad themes ?.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Retired Moderator iYeow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    13,996
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

    I guess it must be for Lockscreen. You must look for Weather Widget Lockscreen for Ipad.

  4. #4
    Does anyone know of anything specific to install?

  5. #5
    Retired Moderator iYeow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    13,996
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

    There aren't too many at the moment, wait a week or two , i am sure there will be more coming. You can check out in Ipad Theming Seciton.

  6. #6
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Spaceman1701's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

    I use HTC Leopard on my iphone, gonna try it on my ipad 2 later. once installed u need to use Ifile to go in and alter the location for the weather.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceman1701 View Post
    I use HTC Leopard on my iphone, gonna try it on my ipad 2 later. once installed u need to use Ifile to go in and alter the location for the weather.
    were exactly is that location?
    also what needs to be changed and how thanks!
    Last edited by rain111; 2011-07-14 at 10:29 AM.

  8. #8
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Spaceman1701's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rain111 View Post
    were exactly is that location?
    also what needs to be changed and how thanks!
    I believe it comes from the modmyi repoj
    U need to ifile into
    /var/themes/htc leopard/
    Open file configureme.js in text viewer mode. Edit and change line 3 to ur city or city code from yahoo weather. Line 7 alters celcius or farenhiet.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceman1701 View Post
    /var/themes/htc leopard/
    Open file configureme.js in text viewer mode. Edit and change line 3 to ur city or city code from yahoo weather. Line 7 alters celcius or farenhiet.
    you sure about the location? can't seem to find it, but i found /Library/LockInfo/Themes

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •