Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: What if I miss the iOS 4.3.3 jailbreak while I'm waiting on iPad 2 to be delivered

Default What if I miss the iOS 4.3.3 jailbreak while I'm waiting on iPad 2 to be delivered
    Hello all, glad to finally be apart of this thread community!!!

My question is rather simple I guess...

I just ordered an iPad 2 a few days ago and will not receive it for a couple of weeks, and was wondering if there was anything I can do to make sure I get iOS 4.3.3 incase apple release iOS 4.3.4.???

I'm already a member of the jailbreak community with my iPhone 4 and would be highly disappointed if I missed this easy jailbreak.

Thanks in advance.

You can pray that it comes with 4.3.3. If it comes with 4.3.4, you're out of luck. But since you ordered before 4.3.4 is even out, you should be fairly certain to get a device with just 4.3.3.

Excuse me for my ignorance but I've never bought anything from apple.com before. So my iPad will already have an iOS version already on it???? I thought the first thing I had to do was connect to iTunes and it automatically downloaded the latest software.

Quote Originally Posted by Chattownwes View Post
    Excuse me for my ignorance but I've never bought anything from apple.com before. So my iPad will already have an iOS version already on it???? I thought the first thing I had to do was connect to iTunes and it automatically downloaded the latest software.
    they all come preloaded with an ios on them, connecting to itunes is for activation or if you want to update.