Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Anybody want to jailbreak their ipad 2, i have the beta :)

Quote Originally Posted by Str4y View Post
    You've gotta admit day one of the iPad 2 release everyone wanted the jailbreak not knowing that the jailbreak devs:
    A: Have lives
    B: It is a whole new A5 chip
    C: Doing it for free so at least people should give them time.
    Of course everyone wants it but it has to be close to a year now if not longer I don't know off hand but I wouldn't call it the "gotta have it now" syndrome. Your right it is free but I myself would pay a small fee just to have it and if they are spending all this time on it they deserve to get a donation.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GrandMstrBud View Post
    Of course everyone wants it but it has to be close to a year now if not longer I don't know off hand but I wouldn't call it the "gotta have it now" syndrome. Your right it is free but I myself would pay a small fee just to have it and if they are spending all this time on it they deserve to get a donation.
    A year since the iPad 2 released? That isnt what you meant is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    A year since the iPad 2 released? That isnt what you meant is it?
    No, I can't even remember how long it's been. Maybe it just seems like it's close to a year.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandMstrBud View Post
    No, I can't even remember how long it's been. Maybe it just seems like it's close to a year.
    Yeah the iPad 2 hasn't been even close to a year yet lmao. It was released in march.
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I

So, heres how I figured out to do the beta jailbreak and circumvent 403 error. I spoofed the DNS requests to get it connect to a local webserver and deliver the files Have fun: YouTube - ‪Get around 403 error on leaked iPad 2 Jailbreak from comex‬‏

iPhone? More like MyPhone Spaceman1701's Avatar
    Thanks

I hope that anyone who uses the leaked jb, ends up with a brick for an ipad. I am as impatient as the next person, but not that impatient to use a leaked copy of jbm

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceman1701 View Post
    I hope that anyone who uses the leaked jb, ends up with a brick for an ipad. I am as impatient as the next person, but not that impatient to use a leaked copy of jbm
    Why would you even hope for that? What's your problem?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Spaceman1701's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darko_kun View Post
    Why would you even hope for that? What's your problem?
    Why? Cause i am sick of the skidiots. Trying to take short cuts and beleive any crap ppl tell them.
    Would u download a leak unofficial copy of an operating system via some nobody? Personally i wouldnt.
    If they are dumb enough to grasp at straws to beat out everyone else, then they deserve what they get.
    To me these leaked copiers are a slap in the face to the real creator. Dont u think i couldnt get a copy of the leaked version? Do u know why i dont try? It would disrespect comex's hardwork.
    Last edited by Spaceman1701; 2011-07-05 at 01:45 AM.

Why? Cause i am sick of the skidiots. Trying to take short cuts and beleive any crap ppl tell them.
    Would u download a leak unofficial copy of an operating system via some nobody? Personally i wouldnt.
    If they are dumb enough to grasp at straws to beat out everyone else, then they deserve what they get.
    To me these leaked copiers are a slap in the face to the real creator. Dont u think i couldnt get a copy of the leaked version? Do u know why i dont try? It would disrespect comex's hardwork.
    If they want to try it out more power to them. I'm sure "most" of the people know the risks when trying this but of course you'll have the random people who have no clue and will come back crying about how it bricked their device

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GrandMstrBud For This Useful Post:

Spaceman1701 (2011-07-05)

The leaked jailbreak is beta aka crappy. I can say that from firsthand experience. I recommend that you wait for the version that Comex releases.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

Which is looking to be soon.....check out jailbreakme.com now

Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I

oh man this is getting out of hand

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Which is looking to be soon.....check out jailbreakme.com now
    The news about the leaked email saying the release will be july 5th is interesting. I give it a 50/50 chance the release is July 5th. Either that or before Xmas :P

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

In that case, I would like to take this opportunity to make sure YOU are aware that I have a flawlessly running jailbroken iPad 2
    iLive an iLife

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie-Mac View Post
    In that case, I would like to take this opportunity to make sure YOU are aware that I have a flawlessly running jailbroken iPad 2
    I second that. Mine has been working flawless since jb. I've installed quite a few cydia programs plus normal programs that can't be mentioned here and all is fine.
    People said that they have delayed start ups and random resprings but I haven't had any of those issues.

It'll be nice to have the JB on 4.3.3.

My iPad 2 is on 4.3.0 but it's 3G so beta won't work from what I've read.

Comex - 4.3.1 and 4.3.2 will not be supported since I'm in a hurry; upgrade to 4.3.3
    12 minutes ago*from web.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to spqrguymontag For This Useful Post:

Poseidon79 (2011-07-06)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast