Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 125

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: When is iPad2 jailbreak coming?

  1. #1
    Default When is iPad2 jailbreak coming?
    Has the jailbreak for iPad2 come out yet and I haven't seen it? Or is everybody still waiting for it?

  2. #2

  3. #3
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Spaceman1701's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

    The only thing released in regards to the ipad 2, is more waiting and more estimated release dates passed by. So whatever happened to i0n1c's "weeks" estimate? We are now into months waiting for him. At this rate IOS5, will be here first and i choose ios5. I dont use that pirated app repo, i only use JB for the features ios5 will produce, minus one. Still no way to customize icons, damn.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceman1701 View Post
    The only thing released in regards to the ipad 2, is more waiting and more estimated release dates passed by. So whatever happened to i0n1c's "weeks" estimate? We are now into months waiting for him. At this rate IOS5, will be here first and i choose ios5. I dont use that pirated app repo, i only use JB for the features ios5 will produce, minus one. Still no way to customize icons, damn.
    p0sixninja said 'weeks' about 6 weeks ago. It is rumored that comex may release a jailbreak for 4.3-4.3.3 possibly on Wednesday, if not then probably by the end of the month

  5. #5
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Spaceman1701's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thecrunked View Post
    p0sixninja said 'weeks' about 6 weeks ago. It is rumored that comex may release a jailbreak for 4.3-4.3.3 possibly on Wednesday, if not then probably by the end of the month
    ANd if not then, maybe the next week and if not then...................
    There are no serious answers from the hacking community only vague speculation.
    I wish i could find a site about how to teach myself to jb. I can built a computer in the dark, i am sure i can figure it out with a direction to head in.

  6. #6
    Retired Moderator Cer0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    MN/WI
    Posts
    14,099
    Thanks
    395
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceman1701 View Post
    ANd if not then, maybe the next week and if not then...................
    There are no serious answers from the hacking community only vague speculation.
    I wish i could find a site about how to teach myself to jb. I can built a computer in the dark, i am sure i can figure it out with a direction to head in.
    It's not just about building a computer. It is about low-level programming/exploit knowledge.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

  7. #7
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Spaceman1701's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

    Yeah, i guess. But i pick up stuff like that quickly. Just a thought, lol


    Edit: Look what these asshats posted(its not true, but didnt stop them from posting it, with todays date on it)

    http://www.greenpoison.co/how-to-jailbreak-ipad-2.html

    posted by an admin, lol.
    Last edited by Spaceman1701; 2011-06-21 at 09:26 PM.

  8. #8
    iPhone? More like MyPhone 5h4d0w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 22 Times in 16 Posts

    Someone who follows/is followed by comex posted a pic of Cydia running on his iPad 2. Someone asked if it was untethered, he said yes. The guy then asked if jailbreak me 3.0 was coming today, and he said... Yes!

    I dont have the patience to swap back and forth between four tabs on my ipad to find it right now, but the conversation is pretty easy to find.

    Also, jailbreakme.com was "acting up" earlier... Like, major changes, up. Coincidence?

    Edit: damn iPad autocorrecting "Cydia" to "Curia"
    Last edited by 5h4d0w; 2011-06-22 at 06:08 PM.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to 5h4d0w For This Useful Post:

    Spaceman1701 (2011-06-22)

  10. #9
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Spaceman1701's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

    i follow comex, and i cant seem to find any mention of what you said. I will keep looking, unless u post a link. JBM site still has up that pic, I didnt notice a difference.

  11. #10
    iPhone? More like MyPhone 5h4d0w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 22 Times in 16 Posts


  12. #11
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Spaceman1701's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

    to be honest that pic looks like the one they release when they JB the ipad original. or the pic they release when they first JB the ipad 2, but the shsh #s dont make sense to that theory.
    I do have my fingers cross, though.

  13. #12
    iPhone? More like MyPhone 5h4d0w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 22 Times in 16 Posts

    It also says "iPad 2 GSM" in the bottom left, so, I don't know. If the jb isn't released today I'll probably go insane

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to 5h4d0w For This Useful Post:

    Spaceman1701 (2011-06-22)

  15. #13
    I'm not going to get too excited about the release of the jb for the iPad 2 until it's released. There's been way too many dates flying around. Almost as many as the last few.

  16. #14
    Where r u getting this info.... This is what I saw on twitter today.

    @comex
    see, I'm always lying about my release dates.
    web 6/22/11 12:24 AM

    I'm not expecting anything today or anytime soon.

  17. #15
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Spaceman1701's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kadernal View Post
    Where r u getting this info.... This is what I saw on twitter today.

    @comex
    see, I'm always lying about my release dates.
    web • 6/22/11 12:24 AM

    I'm not expecting anything today or anytime soon.
    Thats what i seen too

  18. #16
    Maybe sunday will be funday. The most annoying part is that the jailbreak probably won't work properly until it gets updated like the day after release, not that you would be able to JB anyway because the server will prob crash anyway.

  19. #17
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Spaceman1701's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thecrunked View Post
    Maybe sunday will be funday. The most annoying part is that the jailbreak probably won't work properly until it gets updated like the day after release, not that you would be able to JB anyway because the server will prob crash anyway.
    LMAO, probably crash from overload<snicker>.

  20. #18
    I wouldn't even mind a tethered jailbreak. I never power down my iPad 2 anyways.

  21. #19
    I'm still debating if I should sell my iPad 2. It's a white 32GB WiFi 3G ATT model and it does have the 4.3.0 installed so that's the main reason I'm wondering if I should because what if the jailbreak is only for the first version?

  22. #20
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Beaverton, Oregon, United States
    Posts
    120
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 11 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandMstrBud View Post
    I'm still debating if I should sell my iPad 2. It's a white 32GB WiFi 3G ATT model and it does have the 4.3.0 installed so that's the main reason I'm wondering if I should because what if the jailbreak is only for the first version?
    The jailbreak will work with iPad2 from iOS 4.2.1 to 4.3.3. You don't need to sell it.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •