Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: When is iPad2 jailbreak coming?

Quote Originally Posted by engelke2010 View Post
    Is that really his account? I could have sworn at one time I heard he didn't have an account. I might be wrong, though.
    Man I'm sure it's his account. Check out his tweets, they're all related to mobile devices and one thing which(according to me) proves that the account belongs to GeoHot only, is that he's not following anyone.

Don't you agree with me on this?

i think we have another failbreak scam Greenpois0n

iPhone? More like MyPhone Spaceman1701's Avatar
    Thanks

Theres another fake jb offer using posixninja's name, from vimeo.com Be careful.
    I see comex was trolling on his twitter with something about a good looking website and no one checked it out. Stirring up tweets, i amsure. I notice he likes to do that.
    Still nothing yet
    Last edited by Spaceman1701; 2011-07-02 at 06:46 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by plnkeye21 View Post
    Do not follow veeence. The guy is a troll. He's made 3 false release date predictions. He just gets peoples hopes up for no reason other than fame. I can't stand all his followers telling him what a great resource he is because he keeps them up to date on the JB release date. That is all.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by engelke2010 View Post
    Is that really his account? I could have sworn at one time I heard he didn't have an account. I might be wrong, though.
    It is not. George doesn't use the Tweeter anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceman1701 View Post
    I love hockey, i am Canadian, lol. I also live in a town with a NHL team, the Edmonton Oilers(no booing.......ok go ahead). LMAO.
    Only team worse than my local one (Avs).

OT: GO RED WINGS. That is all.

iPhone? More like MyPhone 5h4d0w's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by imperialto View Post
    Didn't work for me... Seems it's 4.3 only...

Quote Originally Posted by 5h4d0w View Post
    Didn't work for me... Seems it's 4.3 only...
    Im on 4.3 and I can't do it because the site is down now. What a bummer.

I think it's fake I downloaded the file to my Mac and it had no info. I could be totally wrong I hope i am. Has anyone had any luck? Please respond!!!!

i just posted links in a thread in this forum. it is confirmed working on ipad 2 wifi ios 4.3

10. The Following User Says Thank You to thecrunked For This Useful Post:

RONZO77 (2011-07-02)

Is apple still signing 4.3 I would be willing to try to downgrade if it's worth a try! Any one try faith yet? I would like to see if it could help me get back.

From what I understand it was never officially released due to legalities. I don't understand what the issue is but hopefully he can stay out of trouble. I personally hope he doesn't see any ramifications for this. He just trying to let us all have a little more fun with our devices.
    Last edited by RONZO77; 2011-07-02 at 05:51 PM.

It worked perfectly for me on my iPad 2 running 4.3. ipad2jailbreakpdf.weebly.com

Have u installed anything In Cydia? I was wondering what all would work and what won't. I have alot of purchased apps in Cydia my iPad 2 has a bonner for. Ihope dream board works I have the Mac theme that would be real cool if that works.

Everything I've installed from Cydia has worked flawlessly so far. I haven't tried dream board yet mainly because I haven't had a lot of luck with it on my iPhone 4. It seems like every time I install a theme there's something goofy disabled like keyboard control or whatever. But man, Cydia is SMOKING fast on the iPad 2!

Sweet after work I am gonna do some desperate efforts to downgrade. I know it won't work but wish me luck.

What's up space man? Are u one of the lucky ones on 4.3? Hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by spqrguymontag View Post
    It worked perfectly for me on my iPad 2 running 4.3. ipad2jailbreakpdf.weebly.com
    is yours 3g or wifi?

Sucks so bad that the links for 4.3.3 were taken down... I just missed it. I was not impatient until I got teased today!!! I hope they release the JB soon! I want to free my iPad!

FYI...I tried installing Color Keyboard and it broke Cydia. I'm reinstalling Cydia using the JB again.

I have the 16GB wifi iPad2.

If your willing to try it ( I can't because I have 4.3 that I jb with the other link) I have a link to the jailbreak for 4.3.3 that the jailbreakzone.com copied from the site. I used the one for 4.3 and it worked so hopefully it will work for 4.3.3.

http://jailbreakzone.com/files/jbme3/iPad_4.3.3_8J2.pdf

I would expect that Comex will release his jailbreak this Monday, July 4th...makes sense as it is a symbol of freedom, and his tool is allowing just that for all iDevices!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Spaceman1701's Avatar
    Thanks

It wasnt officialy by comex, so i passed on the opportunity. I can wait for the official release, so i can be sure it is virus and malware free and works properly. Saruk was suggesting not to use it because of a compatibility issue with cydia.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast