Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: When is iPad2 jailbreak coming?

Default Update
    Jailbreak me has just been updated! I hope we can get a jailbreak soon!! Maybe this is a sign of progress!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceman1701 View Post
    Bitof a dumb question. Can i write jb code from a windows machine or only from an apple pc?
    The other day I watched a live chat with josh hill and he said Mac is what he uses now. I due to ease of operation but he loves Linux (me too) and never uses windows unless he is forced to. These are my interpretations not word for word.

Hey spaceman I noticed you are a hokey fan. Did u notice my pic? It's me playing hokey against clue on the grid! Lol bullish$t
    Last edited by RONZO77; 2011-06-29 at 02:36 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Spaceman1701's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RONZO77 View Post
    Hey spaceman I noticed you are a hokey fan. Did u notice my pic? It's me playing hokey against clue on the grid! Lol bullish$t
    I love hockey, i am Canadian, lol. I also live in a town with a NHL team, the Edmonton Oilers(no booing.......ok go ahead). LMAO.

I dont know any hokey teams it's all so I won't booo. Did u know there is a trick to enable multitasking gestures on are IPad2! I just found that and the six icon doc. This is my first iPad ever I bought it two weeks ago.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RONZO77 View Post
    I dont know any hokey teams it's all so I won't booo. Did u know there is a trick to enable multitasking gestures on are IPad2! I just found that and the six icon doc. This is my first iPad ever I bought it two weeks ago.
    Isn't it just the use xcode to kick it into developer mode.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Yes i am try it now I have been waiting 1.5 hours to download I guess Apples server is a little slow during peak hours. But it's a 4 gig download

I will let u know how it goes. The vies I checked out looked real good. Very smooth I will get back in a few to let u know

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cer0 View Post
    Isn't it just the use xcode to kick it into developer mode.
    Yes

Holy multitask batman I got it rocking!!!!!!!! I would pay 5 bucks in Cydia for it. I think it's a good idea. I did it with my Asus hackintosh apple pirate arg!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

5$ for a developerment IDE is a heck of a deal. Take a look at some of the top end developement tools and they are nowhere that cheap. But then again most of XCode used to be free.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

I already feel more connected to the device please give it a try u will not be disappointed I promise.

Default What about redsn0w 3.0?
    What about the claims that redsn0w will JB iPad2, tethered.

(I used to think I knew the difference between tethered and untethered, but now I'm not so sure)

There only 1 easy answer rather than keep asking.
    Go to appstore or intallous, download any related tweeter apps,
    Register yourself & start follow @comex, @geohot or @posixninja.
    Then u will know exactly when jailbreak for ipad2, and stop google-ing "ipad2 jailbreak"

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tgismadi View Post
    Then u will know exactly when jailbreak for ipad2, and stop google-ing "ipad2 jailbreak"
    I agree with you on most of that. GeoHot doesn't have a Twitter account (or at least he didn't the last time I checked) and since he is now working for Facebook, I would assume his jb days are over, at least for now.

iPhone? More like MyPhone 5h4d0w's Avatar
    Thanks

Comex is "Running out of bugs to fix." (see his twitter)

Tethered - Any time you turn the device off and then back on you are going to have to connect it to a computer and run a jailbreaking program to initiliaze the device. You won't necessarily have to go through the whole process of jailbreaking but just the boot up part. It's annoying but you can live with it on devices like the iPad.

Untethered - You can turn the device off and on and it automagically boots into a jailbroken state with no need to 'tether' it to a computer in order to boot up.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tgismadi View Post
    First of all, dont be so rude.
    Second of all, this forum doesnt support the use of intallous(misspelled on purpose, to prevent being blocked), please refrain from reccommending it.
    third, u can just go on the web to twitter, you dont need an app to follow those people.
    fourth, @geohot is out of the JB game, due to his new job. Try following @comex, @paulpols, @veeence, @musclenerd or @p0sixninja
    or for JB info, check this forum. Most of us are already following those people or other steps and we will instantly post here once it is released.

Thanks

Do not follow veeence. The guy is a troll. He's made 3 false release date predictions. He just gets peoples hopes up for no reason other than fame. I can't stand all his followers telling him what a great resource he is because he keeps them up to date on the JB release date. That is all.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by plnkeye21 View Post
    Do not follow veeence. The guy is a troll. He's made 3 false release date predictions. He just gets peoples hopes up for no reason other than fame. I can't stand all his followers telling him what a great resource he is because he keeps them up to date on the JB release date. That is all.
    Your right. Completely

Quote Originally Posted by engelke2010 View Post
    I agree with you on most of that. GeoHot doesn't have a Twitter account (or at least he didn't the last time I checked) and since he is now working for Facebook, I would assume his jb days are over, at least for now.
    GeoHot has surely started working for facebook but he's still active on twitter. Here's the URL Geohot (GeohotUS) on Twitter

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rahulw View Post
    GeoHot has surely started working for facebook but he's still active on twitter. Here's the URL Geohot (GeohotUS) on Twitter
    Is that really his account? I could have sworn at one time I heard he didn't have an account. I might be wrong, though.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast