Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: JB Ipad 2 scam?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Spaceman1701's Avatar
    Thanks

Default JB Ipad 2 scam?
    Is this a scam or legit?
    jailbreak iPad 2 by p0sixninja released | ipad 2 jailbreak,unlocking and hacks
    i assume it is a scam and just want to warn people, if it is. Or its a poor choice of wording the article.

scam

if p0sixninja creates an ipad 2 jailbreak, he wouldn't give it to the iphone dev team, it would be from the chronic dev team.

also if it was real it would be on a real idevice website, like mmi, iclarified, or redmondpie and i'm sure p0sixninja would have tweeted about it also

i want to believe it as much as you, but unfortunately our ipads sit in stock firmware purgatory until one of these dev's releases the jailbreak.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to thecrunked For This Useful Post:

Spaceman1701 (2011-06-02)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

LOL.. if you even have to ask that should answer your question.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    LOL.. if you even have to ask that should answer your question.
    no reason to belittle me. I did say that I assumed it was fake and was just trying to warn ppl about the scam.

Thanks

Lol some of the "reviews" are priceless. Even the privacy policy is wonky. If you fall for this you deserve to be screwed outta $30

Gain more control
    Jailbreaking the iPad 2 allows you to shop for apps anywhere on the internet
    CNN Tech July 2010

Unrestricted
    ...lets iPad 2 and iPod touch owners use unrestricted applications...
    BBC News 2009

<Privacy policy>
    If you have any questions regarding the privacy policy of jailbreakiphoneos4.com then you may contact us by email

This policy was generated by Easy Privacy Policy Plugin churchill car insurance for WordPress.
    ]

Thanks

I thought it was quite interesting. I wouldn't pay to some no name site. Although, i would pay for the ipad 2 jb, but only from the jb'er's site.(not mentioning any names).

Anyone remember the date when "3weeks" was mentioned? Just so i can kinda count 3 weeks from then. I probably shouldnt count on 3 weeks, we have been let down before.
    Last edited by Spaceman1701; 2011-06-04 at 03:44 AM.

mark my word : elevat0r

Why is it interesting? every single time there is a long anticipated jailbreak, hundreds if not thousands of these sites pop up. You would be better off wiping your butt with that $30 than giving it to any of these shadesters. They are just trying to cash in on the hype surrounding this and the lack of knowledge people have.

and the whole three weeks thing is futile. we are pretty much past that point already so it will take however long it takes. just rest easy knowing the people who can get it done are working on it and have at least some interest in getting it out sooner rather than later. just wait it out, its already been this long, when the right people have something for us you will know about it because it will be plastered on the front page of any reputable iOS news site (such as this one).

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kadernal For This Useful Post:

Spaceman1701 (2011-06-04)

It is just a video, and he isn't in sync with hitting the tabs on Cydia.. Interesting how they change right before he taps them.. Hrm.. Lol. As tempting as it is to believe these dopes, a JB won't be announced on any site like "ipad2jailbreakunlock.com". Patience is a virtue, and a source of revenue if you are a doctor
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

Anyone knows when the jb for ipad 2 is gonna come out ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fabbuloso View Post
    Anyone knows when the jb for ipad 2 is gonna come out ?
    That indeed is the million dollar question. I know i have been waiting 4 months(approxiametly), and am getting impatient, but impatience doesnt speed up the release date.
    As of yet there is no firm date for the release, just a bunch of empty promises, so far.

(lets see who rips into me for my comments)

Why troll?
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Imahottguy View Post
    Why troll?
    "Troll"? explain, please.
    And i do know what troll means, i just wanna know why u accuse me of it?
    Last edited by Spaceman1701; 2011-06-07 at 03:11 AM.

its just a scam.

Thanks

Wow, type "jailbreak ipad 2", into google. U get 5 articles telling u, that it is ready and how to do it and u get 5 articles telling u maybe soon or this fall.
    Modmyi hasnt told me it is true, so i go with thier reports.
    Point i am making is: the has the media lost control of reality, lol. Where is responsible reporting, they cant all be right with thier differing stories. Freedom of speech and all that, i guess.

Thanks

is this also a scam?
    iPad 2 Untethered Jailbreak: iPad 2 Untethered Jailbreak [Windows/MAC OS X] [4.3.3] Redsn0w 9.9a

NVM, i think it is. when i try and download the JB tool, it keeps trying to jam a survey down my throat.
    what do u think?
    Last edited by Spaceman1701; 2011-06-14 at 09:14 PM.

Every single ipad 2 jb out so far is a scam... though comex might release a real one soon... hopefully

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

If you downloaded something from that website you better run a malware/virus scan.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Thanks

I didnt download anything. As soon as the survey popped up i hit an internet kill switch app, closed it and ran a scan. Yeah i figure every and all adverts are false. 3 months of let down have taught me to beleive it once my ipad 2 is jailbroken, lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast