Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: how to jailbreak iPad1 - 4.2.1 (8C148)

Default how to jailbreak iPad1 - 4.2.1 (8C148)
    I want to jailbreak my iPad. It has never been jailbroken before.

Can someone give me the directions on how do I jailbreak it or any tutorial or something like that please?

the modem firmware is 07.10.00

Thanks in advance

Manish

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Greenpois0n.com

Pretty easy to do, the app will provide instructions

Redsn0w would be best. Go to Redsn0w.com to get download links. As far as using it, the app is dead simple to use. The most difficult part is that you will need the firmware 4.2.1 for iPad 1G, but you can either locate it on your computer, or download it. iCarified has an iPad firmware download section.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

Quote Originally Posted by Imahottguy View Post
    Redsn0w would be best. Go to Redsn0w.com to get download links. As far as using it, the app is dead simple to use. The most difficult part is that you will need the firmware 4.2.1 for iPad 1G, but you can either locate it on your computer, or download it. iCarified has an iPad firmware download section.
    Thanks for your response. But if I jailbreak using Redsn0w will it be a tethered jailbreak?

Quote Originally Posted by goofball2k View Post
    Greenpois0n.com

Pretty easy to do, the app will provide instructions
    Thanks! I jailbroke it with geenPois0n.

No tether with redsn0w
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!