Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ipad freeze after update cydia changes

Default ipad freeze after update cydia changes
    this is 2nd time happened from yesterday, i went to cydia, after reloading data, i saw red # "2" appear on change selection botton on the bottom of cydia page, one foe winterboard and other for i believe it was for sbl.....somehting, after chose confirm, it started to restart, but it just on black screen with apple logo with the circle in center of the apple logo, any idea what should i do and how to fix it? thanks in advance

i updated mobile substrate on my ipad and iphone yesterday. it locked both up. had to hard reset both and they took a LONG time to come back up, but they were fine once up.

i have to hard reset too, but cydia still appear 2 changes, i not gonna update again, but everytime i download game or anything, it says "unexpected content", any idea??

same thing happened here as well, updated, froze, and had to do a reset...??

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Here as well plus now I will leave my Ipad sleeping and unused and the next day I look at it and the battery is at 3% where it use to last for days ?

I just encountered the same problem!

I had updated cydia & stucked in the apple logo, gone the hard route and restored it and JB it before syncing it.

Tested one cydia app "Infinityboard" reinstall after everything, it hanged at the spinning wheel of doom apple logo again...and had to restore it AGAIN.

I think some cydia apps update crash my iPad and infinityboard is just one of many...hmmm

I now do not know which cydia app is old that had been "updated" on my iPad since I installed different cydia app on my iPhone...which I dare not update as well.