Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Post your newly themed iPad screenshot

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Just Downloaded.. Great Theme! Love It. Missing a few Icons, but nothing I can't deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by H0CKEY View Post
    Here's the Theme i am working on if anyone wants to give it a try

all feedback is welcome

Visit the Theme Thread HERE

Here's 2 lockscreens i made with a wallpaper overlay i created for my old iBOX Final theme

Almost where I need to be except for getting the dock right -

3. The Following User Says Thank You to shaotse For This Useful Post:

jayteez (2010-06-09)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

shaotse that look good. Care to share your theme?

Quote Originally Posted by shaotse View Post
    Almost where I need to be except for getting the dock right -

sweet.. share?

Quote Originally Posted by jayteez View Post
    sweet.. share?
    Wish I could but the icons all have to be manually themed and there are some OS files I had to edit and remove to get them to display right. The springboard is done with iconoclasm and the statusbar is a theme I built in winterboard

Accidentally deleted last img post but got the osx dock -

8. The Following User Says Thank You to shaotse For This Useful Post:

jayteez (2010-06-16)

Anyway you can write up a tutorial on how to do this? This is by far the best iPad theme I have seen. I would love to show this off.

Very basic changes, font and a few icons. Still liking the stock look, not sure for how long though!

Last edited by mythamp; 2010-06-13 at 10:17 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Where is the iPad themes forum? It's well overdue. I mean I understand it could place additional work on the theme devs, but I'm just curious if there are many iPad specific themes being developed? Doesn't appear to be hardly any in Cydia or Rock.

Im with ripped53. I think that information, apps, themes and discussions are way to spread out and mixed in with iphone stuff. That goes for Cydia, Modmyi and Maciti. I wish we could get a theme section in the ipad forum. Im sure it will come eventually it just seems like it takes forever to go thru all the different forums here to find information for the ipad.

Yeah Cydia for iPad is FCKING TERRIBLE! no way to sort thru the stuff other then look at the changelog for your iphone package updates and see if it works for the ipad yet - weak

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Yeah Cydia for iPad is FCKING TERRIBLE! no way to sort thru the stuff other then look at the changelog for your iphone package updates and see if it works for the ipad yet - weak
    Lol....shaotse...I thought I was the only one doing that. I'm sure the Cydia and Rock Devs, as well as the MMI Moderators have iPads, it would only make sense just to start an iPad specific section. And give the theme and App developers the ability to choose specifically where to post and provide information and downloads. I'm not sure why it hasn't been driven forward, bc I know from my numerous "restores" that not everything is compatible. Also that compatibily list started by MuscleNerd hasn't been kept up to date either.

can you share this please?

Quote Originally Posted by mythamp View Post
    Very basic changes, font and a few icons. Still liking the stock look, not sure for how long though!

How did you change the font on the springboard???

shaotse,

Can you please let us know you got Infinidock to work correctly when in landscape mode?

Everytime I go into landscape the icons get crammed to the left.

I took a look at my plist file 'com.chpwn.infinidock.plist' found in 'var/mobile/Library/Preferences' and everything looks good.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks.
    Last edited by pOiNTBLaNK; 2010-06-20 at 03:35 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to pOiNTBLaNK For This Useful Post:

jayteez (2010-06-20)

Are you using some kind of weird multiple icon page layout that's affecting the dock as well or are you using iconoclasm? Infinidock works fine for me without any tricks, just telling it to put 8 icons on the dock.

Quote Originally Posted by pOiNTBLaNK View Post
    shaotse,

Can you please let us know you got Infinidock to work correctly when in landscape mode?

Everytime I go into landscape the icons get crammed to the left.

I took a look at my plist file 'com.chpwn.infinidock.plist' found in 'var/mobile/Library/Preferences' and everything looks good.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Pointblank, can you put up a link for this theme? I've been trying to get it but can't find it.

jayteez,

I didn't download the theme. Everything you see has been done manually and I assume shaotse has done as well.

shaotse,

I'm using Iconoclasm with a 7x5 layout and 24 iBlank icons.
    Below is what it looks like today:

Here is what the plist file says for Infinidock:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>IFIconsPerPage</key>
    <integer>10</integer>
    <key>IFPagingEnabled</key>
    <false/>
    <key>IFRestoreEnabled</key>
    <false/>
    <key>IFScrollEnabled</key>
    <false/>
    <key>IFSnapEnabled</key>
    <false/>
    </dict>
    </plist>

I'm trying to achieve the theme you have on your iPad. It's beautiful and looks like what an iPad should look like without a million icons on the desktop. I got the icons from an OSX icon pack and formated them for iPad. As you can see I still have to upload the icons for the docked apps.

The wallpaper I found looks slightly different than yours. Can you also please let me know how your got the finder bar to align correctly with 3G enabled? Everytime I tried it the text would overlap and the Wifi bars would remain in the same place.

Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks.
    Last edited by pOiNTBLaNK; 2010-06-20 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Nice looks like you're well on your way- From the plist it seems like you have scrolling off- turn it on and add about five or so icons to the dock and you should be good. As far as the text on the status bar you need to create it through placing (whatever)x20 images in your winterboard theme/bundles/com.apple.springboard folder as:

Default_CARRIER_IPAD.png
    FSO_CARRIER_IPAD.png

that will make the Wifi and 3g icons move accordingly just make sure it doesn't overlap in portrait mode. U can also replace the status bar icons through winterboard to get rid of the white text. Battery percentage is a series of .pngs that need to be added to the com.apple.springboard folder as well. Theres also a cydia theme that will get rid of page dots too. hope this helps
    Last edited by shaotse; 2010-06-20 at 08:34 PM.

well do you two mind sharing how its done?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast