Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Post your newly themed iPad screenshot

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburd View Post
    Work in progress:
    Full Gui - Complete(black bars/smoke pop ups)
    Fonts - in progress
    Icons - in progress ( testing icons back and forth, seeing what looks best)

That looks nice!

Quote Originally Posted by fayth22 View Post
    New creation evolution os theme nexus one wallpaper.

Love this! Is it available for download?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayth22 View Post
    New creation evolution os theme nexus one wallpaper.

fayth22 that is awsome please share!!!! Great work.

I can not change Notes and Photos. how can i make this with ssh?
    Last edited by Cineman40; 2010-05-28 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I assume you are using the iPad with german language. Use Notizen.png, Kalender.png, Fotos.png... as filenames. This should work.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to smurf0815 For This Useful Post:

Cineman40 (2010-05-31)

update:

*taking offers to help with this theme*

Default IPadd Lcars Theme!
    Here is a work in progress. My version of Lcars and a twist of the way themes are just icon changes. I have changed all the sounds to Lcars sounds and login/log off voice from the computer. Also i have the mail sounds changed. Here are 3 shots so far. will upload the theme when 100%. thanks for looking.

Quote Originally Posted by aameralis View Post
    Here is a work in progress. My version of Lcars and a twist of the way themes are just icon changes. I have changed all the sounds to Lcars sounds and login/log off voice from the computer. Also i have the mail sounds changed. Here are 3 shots so far. will upload the theme when 100%. thanks for looking.

lol nicee

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

is there not an iPad theme forum...are they just mixed in with the other "theme" thread???

I'll post what I pieced together in a file tomorrow

Used one icon on each row with iblank to fill in spaces. Infinidock with 2 iblank spots between icons and nero theme for nexus one wallpaper.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    Last edited by fayth22; 2010-06-01 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

It's not perfect but I like it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  
    Last edited by aposey; 2010-06-01 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Picture wont link

@aposey nice stuff - def. well on its way! What method are you using to generate the icons and their spacing?

Default Theme
    I used a backroun I found in some theme I can't remember. I downloaded the icons from Evolution os3. I installed infiniboard to make it a one page theme and I placed icons like this.
    Blank, app, blank, app
    Blank, app, blank, app

As far as you want to go. I did not ask for permission to show this but I didn't really do any editing to his theme I just used his wonderful icons. At some point I will ask permission to change the icons so they will align correctly.

is there a way to remove the dock reflection for icons? installing the no reflection app in cydia doesn't do it.

thanks

Just something simple, another one im working towards to complete

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jayburd For This Useful Post:

shawn7 (2010-06-08)

Here's a video of what I have so far with porting this theme to the iPad. I know it's not a screenshot but i thought it would be better as a video. This was possible using Iconoclasm 1.4.9. It's still a work in progress. I'm still working on creating icons for the other default apps. Thanks to Entombed Sh4dw for creating this theme for the iPhone.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAlOLoGfjnk]YouTube - iNXE Theme for iPad WIP (Updated)[/ame]

19. The Following User Says Thank You to m0stw8nt3d For This Useful Post:

jayteez (2010-06-05)

Quote Originally Posted by m0stw8nt3d View Post
    Here's a video of what I have so far with porting this theme to the iPad. I know it's not a screenshot but i thought it would be better as a video. This was possible using Iconoclasm 1.4.9. It's still a work in progress. I'm still working on creating icons for the other default apps. Thanks to Entombed Sh4dw for creating this theme for the iPhone.

YouTube - iNXE Theme for iPad WIP (Updated)
    dude this is friggin sweet. share please?

Quote Originally Posted by jayteez View Post
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by jayteez View Post
    I'm still working on it. Although I just realized my iPad is taking a hit on memory usage. I either need to find a way to decrease the filesize of each icon without sacrificing quality or decrease the size of the icon and fit more icons per page. If anyone knows a way to do the former, please let me know, unless it's not possible.

I made this today based on an earlier animated lock screen I did for iPhone.[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLsEBQ8Zsc8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLsEBQ8Zsc8[/ame]
    Last edited by Wait...What?; 2010-06-07 at 11:53 PM. Reason: fixed link to video

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast