Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to Copy iPad Songs to Mac?

Default How to Copy iPad Songs to Mac?
    Many people love using iPad to listen music, so you would have saved many songs on your iPad, but for some reasons you need to move them from iPad to your Mac. For example, your iPad space was full and you don't want to delete your love songs, or you just want to make a backup. In these case, you really need to copy iPad songs to Mac.

Just like me, I love listening music very much and there are many songs on my iPad. But the accident happened,I deleted some love songs on my Mac by accident, but fortunately they still saved on my iPad. Obviously I need to backup songs from iPad to Mac, then I found how to copy songs from iPad to Mac on the web.

There 're really many solutions people gave, I don't know what to choose, thanks god the Amacsoft iPad to Mac transfer saved me. So today I want to share you this great iPad to Mac transfer and guide you how to move iPad songs to Mac in case you meet the same problem with me.

Guide:
    Step 1:Connect iPad to Mac
    At first you need to install and launch the iPad to Mac transfer, then connect your iPad to Mac. The iPad to Mac transfer would recognise your iPad automatically. And all information of your iPad will be shown on an interface.

Step 2:Select Songs and Start the Export
    Now you can see many choice on the left, find "Music" and click it, all songs on your iPad will be listed on the right. Select and check those you want to move, then just click "Export" on the top to start the transfer. Before this, you can click "Advanced->Option" to choose the destination.

Great! You have finish the transfer now, it's really very easy, right? By the way you can also use this iPad to Mac transfer to move other kind of files , like photos, movies etc. Just a little different at the second step, you can click the folder you need. If you are a windows user, you can use the Amacsoft iPad to PC transfer to move songs from iPad to PC, and just with the same procedure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ipad-mac-transfer-view.gif  
    Attached Images Attached Images