Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Intelliscreen - HELP!!!!

Unhappy Intelliscreen - HELP!!!!
    Hi,

I have issue that intelliscreen ONLY reads any email that is in my inbox but doesn't monitor or looks or alerts for that matter on any email in a folder.

Also, I have set my alert to page me and keep alerting till i acknowledge the alert but my question is HOW?? How do I ack the alert. I keep getting alerts repeatedly even after reading that email.

Lastly...I get a MAIL ICON and PHONE icon on the top right of the springboard...how do I make it dissappear i guess this question is the same as my second one.

Thx in advance.

Not sure about your problem with Intelliscreen only reading your inbox but I think you can acknowledge alerts by either pressing the "clear alerts" button when it pops up on your home screen or by enabling the "swipe alert icon" under intellialerts. You can also disable the statusbar icons by disabling "taskbar icons" then rebooting your phone.
    "Spaceships don't come equipped with rear view mirrors..." -Andre Benjamin the 3000th

3. The Following User Says Thank You to elr0y7 For This Useful Post:

daInteliguy (2009-10-02)

Thanks Elroy.. Really appreciate your answer. I also have the MyProfiles app, for some reason it keeps switching to a different profile every morning. Would you happen to know anything about that? thx a bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by daInteliguy View Post
    Thanks Elroy.. Really appreciate your answer. I also have the MyProfiles app, for some reason it keeps switching to a different profile every morning. Would you happen to know anything about that? thx a bunch.
    I posted the answer in myprofiles section. try and keep the questions in the right area.