Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Nothing on Lockscreen except my Wallpaper

Default Nothing on Lockscreen except my Wallpaper
    After I installed Rockapp and then installed Intelliscreen ... I opened up Intelliscreen, did all teh changes I wanted, previewed it, saved it, then hit "apply" in the upper right corner... next hit the home button hoping it would respring and would have my changes on my lockscreen... NOTHING... went to bossprefs, respring and back to lockscreen ... NOTHING ... am i doing somethign wrong, Do i have to hit something after I configure what I want to show before I close Intelliscreen ... I don't any tutorials or help anywhere.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Try going into the RYP App on your iPhone. Goto "Manage" on far right bottom button.

Select Manage Rock Extensions I think (near top). Make sure that IS is "enabled".
    kwickone I.T.H.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have exactly the same problem....intelliscreen no longer shows anything on my screen. I've tried the swipe thing to hide/unhide...but nothing...it's just stopped working.

I also have the same problem. I cant even get a preview with windows in Intelliscreen! Its weird the lockscreen is a little dim like it's supposed to be there but its not.

EDIT: Just noticed that RYP is not compatible with itunes9 right now. That might be my issue. Waiting for updated RYP.
    Last edited by djdizzy; 2009-09-18 at 01:44 AM.

So the update didn't work. I get the intellialerts on the lockscreen after someone calls or when I get a voicemail but no windows with the calendar. I can't even get the windows in the preview mode in intelliscreen.

i have uninstalled everything and rebooted then resprang then reinstalled and no better.

Are there preferences files I need to delete that would help???

WooHooo! Figured it out. Open intelliscreen, then click the view layout in the display settings. At the bottom you see icons for mail, sms, calendar, etc. Touch those to turn on windows on the lockscreen!