Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Exchange Mail Not Appearing on Lockscreen

Default Exchange Mail Not Appearing on Lockscreen
    Hello. I have two email accounts. One is a POP3 account and the other is my work email account which is a MS Exchange mail account. I have both of those accounts enabled in Intelliscreen, but only the mail from the POP3 account appears on the lockscreen.

Has anyone had any luck in getting Exchange email to appear on the lockscreen?

i have exchange but refuse to use intelliscreen. it is far too unstable for me. i would not be surprised if this was a bug in the software. what i suggest is GrIP. thats what i use. works amazing with getting my mail in the lockscreen or from any app actually plus it allows you to view the mail and delete it as well which is really nice to do when your connected with exchange and get 50 million emails a day.
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Quote Originally Posted by cricketlang View Post
    i have exchange but refuse to use intelliscreen. it is far too unstable for me. i would not be surprised if this was a bug in the software. what i suggest is GrIP. thats what i use. works amazing with getting my mail in the lockscreen or from any app actually plus it allows you to view the mail and delete it as well which is really nice to do when your connected with exchange and get 50 million emails a day.
    Where do I find Grip?

grip can be found under the source of cydia.ipitg.net as well as some different versions of my theme. lol
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.