Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Feature request to improve security and calendar readability

Default Feature request to improve security and calendar readability
    I have now purchased a license for IntelliScreen and love it so far. It is the missing link for my iPhone. There are however a couple of changes (or options) I'd like to see at some point in the future if possible. My main need for the app is my appointments list on the lock screen. And in that regard, seeing the meeting location is very important but the location field is typically clipped too much to be able to see without quick view. The problem with quick view is that quick view capability of e-mail is a bit of a security risk for me and my company will frown upon it.

So I guess my feature request is for two things:
    1. If the location field were on a separate line on the screen, then clipping would be less of a problem and I could leave quick view off.
    2. I'd like to have the option to enable/disable the individual features for quick view (ie. quick view for calendar but not e-mail).

Thanks for such a great app and addition to my iPhone. I look forward to seeing it continually getting better!

Default IntelliScreen QuickView Security
    I would like to extend the idea a step further.

QuickView should be configurable to be disabled/enabled if the phone is locked.

Without unlocking the phone with a passcode, anyone can view my calendar events and emails through quickview. A security hole in my opinion.

Thanks,
    LL