Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Request: Allow us to change the font size and background

Default Request: Allow us to change the font size and background
    I really like Intelliscreen - but one that that's annoying is the large font it uses. It looks really bloated and ugly when comparing with similar lock screen solutions.

Can you add an option to change the font size - smaller font means more information can be displayed on the screen. Allow intelliscreen to change the font on calendar events and possibly even the Time\date.

I really wish intelliscreen would keep its functionality but add the look of lockscreen (addon for winterboard that does what intelliscreen does).

Below is a screenshot of a modified lockscreen:

Also, please let us change the background for the notifications for missed calls, its so damn ugly (the blue striped background). I would rather it be all black. And why not just add missed calls to the actual intelliscreen boxes like sms\mail? I think it adds extra unneeded bloat when you have close it.

Thanks!

bump, do the devs even read this forum?

Bro he's got a life. I sent him an email concerning a similar request about cascading boxes and sent a similar pic. He has been busy lately with Tlert, but i'm sure hes getting around to everything.

Changing backgrounds and asthetics you might be able to do with some SSH snooping. Font sizes and etc will be on his end.
    Last edited by Adplaya; 2009-07-21 at 07:21 AM.