Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: So now that 3GS is Jailbroken.....

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Default So now that 3GS is Jailbroken.....
    ...can we install RockApp and other RYP apps on the 3GS?

I am missing my apps!

EDIT: Well, i through caution to the wind and installed RockApp and RockExtensions from Cydia. Worked fine. Then from RockApp updated to newest versions, downloaded my apps....and....

So far no issues at all!!!! Very happy! If I find any issues I will report them.

EDIT: FWIW, my RYP Apps are Intelliscreen, Intellidial, Elert, and Tlert.
    Last edited by kwickone; 2009-07-03 at 11:26 PM.

Confirm... Seems like all Intelliborn applications are working on 3GS using current Jailbreak.

Good. Intelliscreen is where it's at. I love that program.

My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Thanks

With Intelliscreen, is the fold up notice on the lock screen working for you guys for missed calls/voicemails?

That seems to be the only feature not working for me.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneLine View Post
    With Intelliscreen, is the fold up notice on the lock screen working for you guys for missed calls/voicemails?

yea, its not working for me either.

It's working ok for me. Problem I have is in quickview of emails/sms ... I can't dismiss the quickview...when I hit the X it takes me to springboard.

Green Apple
    Thanks

This seems to be a problem for me also. I really love that visual element of Intelliscreen (one of my favorites) and would like to know how to fix it.

BTW, I am running the latest version of Intelliscreen on my jailbroken (via purplera1n) iPhone 3GS with no other issues so far.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default Memoy issue?
    I lock RYP apps! I use Intelliscreen, MyProfiles (surprised more people don't use this one), Tlert on a 3GS JB'ed with purplera1n (not RC2 yet, RC1 worked fine with no issues).

SMS alerts don't work in MyProfiles, but that was an issue with 3G (and this is the Intelliscreen forum).

I have noticed that the amount of memory needed for RYP apps is huge! The only other program I have is SBSettings, which gives the memory at the top. On restart is runs about 155MB free. After sitting on sleep for about 20 min, it's at 120MB. After a few hours it's 100MB. The only thing that has happened is I've received a few emails. I don't use quick views, just have windows for new emails and new SMS on the main screen. This actually explains why my 3G resprung so often.

Anyone else noticed this? Maybe it's more of a MyProfiles issue, but it's definitely a RYP issue.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jimmythebook View Post
    I lock RYP apps! I use Intelliscreen, MyProfiles (surprised more people don't use this one), Tlert on a 3GS JB'ed with purplera1n (not RC2 yet, RC1 worked fine with no issues).

SMS alerts don't work in MyProfiles, but that was an issue with 3G (and this is the Intelliscreen forum).

I have noticed that the amount of memory needed for RYP apps is huge! The only other program I have is SBSettings, which gives the memory at the top. On restart is runs about 155MB free. After sitting on sleep for about 20 min, it's at 120MB. After a few hours it's 100MB. The only thing that has happened is I've received a few emails. I don't use quick views, just have windows for new emails and new SMS on the main screen. This actually explains why my 3G resprung so often.

Anyone else noticed this? Maybe it's more of a MyProfiles issue, but it's definitely a RYP issue.
    I don't have the memory issue you are talking about on my 3GS.
    After a respring or restart, I start off with 162MB and when everything is done loading, I'm at 150MB. It doesn't get anywhere near 120MB, only when I'm using memory intensive apps. The lowest it goes is 144MB.

I have IntelliScreen, MyProfiles, Tlert, SBSettings, Cydelete, WeatherIcon, mQuickDo, and Backgrounder installed on mines.

My phone also has push enabled and fetches for mail(imap account) every 30 minutes.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VPxPrettyBoy For This Useful Post:

jimmythebook (2009-07-07), skeels (2009-07-07)

FYI - there's a minor update coming for MyProfiles and 3GS (as it only recognized 3G for Push and GPS enable/disable) - otherwise things appear well.
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

I updated to the latest mobile substrate and WinterBoard this AM and I can not get IntelliScreen to work. I did an uninstall and a reinstall and it wont show on my lock screen.

Any ideas?

iPhone 3Gs

Mdecker - still having the issue? If so - can you goto the view Layout in the intelliscreen config and see if it shows there.. also - do the taskbar icons work? If it works in the config, but the taskbar icons do not show, can you capture a syslog with a respring?
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Intelliscreen is working but I disabled MyProfiles because the mail app would keep crashing.

With MyProfiles enable:
    The mail app would open for a few seconds with a blank white screen then close. Then all of my email would get whipped out and the mail app would then download all of my mail all over again.

I couldn't tell you what the issue is because I disabled MyProfiles.

Any help would be great as I do like using the MyProfiles.

This is on a 3gs btw..

HI Mdecker.. could you pastie.org your syslog with the crash? (To get the syslog easily - use the Rock Your Phone desktop client, right/alt click your phone and choose View iPhone System log. Remember to enable MyProfiles and have a crash while it's plugged in via USB/viewing syslog)